About Starknet developers

Hi, I love starknet, I love what they are trying to do, but can someone tell me why I am constantly rug by starknet developers? I have been in this industry for five years. Almost 70% of the money I saved for my dreams and goals for five years is gone… And this happened not once but many times after the airdrop process. My biggest loss was by ZKX. I was so bad that I’m just now coming to my senses. Is there really no one in the Starknet team who can control this? Don’t you really do risk management when you give incentives and support to developers? Don’t you think about the possibility that one day these guys might drop everything and leave? And don’t you really think that our users/community will suffer because of this? Yes, I lost almost everything because the starknet team didn’t think about this. @elibensasson

sorry for your loss ser. I’m also worried about this, even some time ago there was a dev from other ecosystem posted here says that its app was copied, and received funding from SNF.

I won’t be among you for a long time. But it’s worth considering every possibility. Please be careful too.