Sharing some ideas on quantum-resistant digital signature schemes

As we know, when quantum computers become more advanced, they could compromise the security of cryptographic systems like RSA, DLP, and Elliptic Curves. In the case of Elliptic Curves, the compromise could have negative impacts on various blockchains that use it in digital signatures, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Starknet.

When this will happen is unknown, I believe. The question is how to prevent future quantum attacks. Vitalik Buterin presents some ideas (how to hard-fork to save most users’ funds in a quantum emergency) about what to do in case of attacks. I like the post, but I am concerned with preventive measures.

Since Starknet uses AA, in theory, it would be possible to replace the elliptic curve used in digital signatures with algorithms that are theoretically resistant to quantum attacks, such as those proposed by NIST (Crystals-Dilithium, Falcon, Rainbow). Please correct me if I’m wrong. If the reasoning is correct, I ask if there is any proposal to replace the Stark curve, if necessary.

I present these concerns because I want the best for this community. I apologize if the ideas are not relevant.

Will it be Crystals-Dilithium or perhaps Falcon?

maybe try both and see which one is better, which requires establishing criteria to evaluate them.
I found the implementation of both in Rust:
Falcon: GitHub - aszepieniec/falcon-rust: A rust implementation of the Falcon post-quantum signature scheme
Crystals-Dillithium: GitHub - Argyle-Software/dilithium: A post-quantum cryptographic signature scheme