Banned from discord

Hi
I’ve joined StarkNet Discord server today.
I don’t know what happend but I got banned right away. Maybe false positive action by bot I don’t know.
Do you know anyone I can contact about it, I wanna use my main account at StarkNet server as a developer.
Thanks!

15 Likes

Hi! Is your discord account a “fresh” one? I know that you cannot join the Starknet discord if your account is under 7 days old

13 Likes

No, It is not.
I’ve managed to join and verify my account on the Starknet server before being banned. I just don’t know why and how I can return back to server.
I think it needs moderator intervention to unban me.
My discord ID: sJJdGG#6184

12 Likes

You are unbanned. You got in the server during a raid and the bot banned you because of it

14 Likes

I also can’t seem to join the server. My Discord is Schere#7490

8 Likes

I have the same issue, my Discord is matusvla#7032. @guthl , Could you please help me connect as well?

7 Likes

Same issue here, my Discord is Alexander Antonov#5196

11 Likes

Adding you. We have issues with Raids on the discord.

9 Likes

Please tag @odin-free.ffs

9 Likes

@odin-free.ffs
I also can not join to discord server :frowning: my discord Damiano#2169

9 Likes

discord says your account is suspicious. not sure why.

9 Likes

try again. you are not blocked.

8 Likes

you joined during a raid, try again.

8 Likes

@odin-free.eth Thank you for your response. I tried again, verified my phone and then got kicked out again after clicking “Join server”

8 Likes

@odin-free.ffs and @guthl can you support me connect to StarkNet Discord? I also can’t seem to join the server. My Discord is Doberfox#8550 Thank you!

6 Likes

please join our TG group instead https://t.me/starknet_ecosystem

6 Likes

if you can not join discord, pls come to our TG group: Telegram: Contact @starknet_ecosystem

8 Likes

i cant join discord pls need more verification option here bcs 8 sec interval is very few in captcha fill my pc keyboard not working properly pls help

6 Likes

:crossed_fingers: hello it is so cool

6 Likes