Focus on ecological development, not on airdrops

Very much agree, we can not only look at short-term interests, but also look at the long-term development, to see the ecological prosperity, to do more based on the foundation.

Totally agree, but I think the first problem that needs to be solved is the problem of wallet ease of use.

A good product is more important than anything else, just like defissummer, bsc, avax, and ftm all have their own defi, because we urgently need a good product to promote the market.

I see no conflict between airdrops and community development. Look at Arbitrum. he did a good job

I think airdrop and building have to go together because they both help the ecosystem to grow sustainability. Without airdrop, then what is the incentives to have new users engage in the community as first. However, we should consider about the user experience first in order to retain the users on Starknet. Airdrop is the rewards for users of Starknet but only when the product is polished and users can really enjoy what Starknet delivers to the fullest. Based on this, I believe that user experience is what we should aim in the main goal.

I think Starknet has a bit of bad luck, because due to the ARB airdrop, a lot of people looked for other projects that might airdrop and found zksync and Starknet, leading to more popularity for all the wrong reasons. I agree that development of the ecology should be the priority

I’ve been a StarkNet user for a few months now and I really like the build quality, everything runs like clockwork and I would love to stay here longer. When you enter the forum, you can see at first glance that the hottest threads are about airdrop, understandable. Some people would prefer to give it to themselves and no one else. However, marketing won’t do itself. Good quality + marketing = success.

When a community is built consciously, then all its resources and opportunities are used, primarily human, from which you can get everything else: finances, volunteering, internships, and so on. I agree that for a sustainable ecosystem, airdrop and construction must go hand in hand. And as a result, the main reward for community members will not be an abundance of prizes, but the development of the ecosystem.

Starknet just need to solve their infrastructure first then after that this blockchain will breakthrough to become the strongest blockchain ever existed. I have strong beliefs that Starknet is superior in its own way.