Community feedback on the Early Community Member Program (ECMP)

Maybe a network error.
Try again

This is really a great move from team. Cherishing of community members and giving back to them.

Kudos to team on this movešŸ”„

Together we can make starknet the bestā€‹:heart::heart:

I think it is also necessary to reward community members for their loyalty, rather than just looking at personal influence, which is very disadvantageous for ordinary users.

I would like to highlight a few unanswered questions that merit attention:

Additionally, I wish to pose a question: Who are the members of the council tasked with deciding upon the STRK rewards for these contributions?

Damian @thedamo, could you kindly address these inquiries?

In the feedback previously provided here Community feedback on the Early Community Member Program (ECMP) - #5 by mandip, I have articulated my view on the inclusion of active community members from the StarkNet official Discord in the ECMP. I would like to elucidate why such members may be deemed eligible for this campaign.

Active and helpful community members on the StarkNet official Discord could potentially satisfy the evaluation criteria mentioned in the ECMP post.

Reach/Impact - StarkNetā€™s official Discord connects users from across the globe. Consequently, active/helpful community members have a broader impact/reach in disseminating useful information, addressing user issues with solutions, and responding to their queries from a wide-ranging background of members worldwide.

Importance - In any community, timely and quality responses to user inquiries are not just conducive to an enhanced user experience, but they also foster community growth. It contributes to the dissemination of positive word-of-mouth among the public.

Effort - Participating in Discord demands significant time and dedication. Itā€™s a day-to-day activity. A member may invest several hours daily in responding to other usersā€™ queries. The effort encompasses both technical and non-technical backgrounds. This includes, but is not limited to, coding, community support, mentoring, and engaging with others to impart knowledge.

Originality - Given that the Discord community comprises members from all over the world, each user may present unique issues and inquiries. Thus, active community members must handle distinct challenges and provide uniquely understandable solutions to the users.

It may be easier for the foundation to identify active community members using the following criteria:
Discord history in StarkNetā€™s official Discord
Feedback from community managers and admins

I think KYS would be a good idea to verify the identity of every real user

May I know if there is any team size limitation for filling out the projectā€™s form?

Did u get any others confirmations?

Sorry didnā€™t get your question. What do u mean by other confirmations?:slight_smile:

On email or smth like this

Oh, I see what u mean. I asked on Starknet Discord server. They replied that there wonā€™t be any email reply :handshake:

I have applied, but to try to do it quickly I forgot to mention important things, such as my support through donation to the stark cafe team through gitcoin, my participation in the spaces with the respective HDS (poaps)

Thank you on this! And hopefully we can get more clarity about promotion and contents

when announcement of early community member ?

Overview of process and timeline

• Project application: 30 October 2023 to 23 November 2023 at 00:00 UTC.
  • Decision by the committee: 29 December 2023

For details please check this topic:

Thank you

Hello and thanks for the initiative! Iā€™m fairly new in the ecosystem but highly impressed already about the community and the great energy to support innovation. Iā€™m an entrepreneur and we were looking to find the right ecosystem to build our vision for regeneration + web3 in Central America. Happy to be here and contribute!

Hi, I am also a new member here in the community. So, there many individuals who joined the ECMP, how does starknet team calculate the contributions or what are the basis to bea successful early community member?

Ser, if you donā€™t mind, please check this topic first, the evaluation criteria have been detailed in it: Announcing the Early Community Member Program , thanks

Yes, Iā€™m also curious about how to value and label a contribution and how it should be fair.

so i write my daily content about Starknet then submit the form at the end of program right ? or maybe i should fill the form first ?