Community feedback on the Early Community Member Program (ECMP)

I really support this program, I have been active in starknet for a long while and I feel it gave me a fair opportunity to share the value I have added to the community and ecosystem!

I strongly agree that there should be a Mechanism in place to combat such ingeniousness. I am sure the Foundation have their strategy and Mechanism in place and i will be looking forward to how they will handle it.

are contributions after emcp closed not counted?

please tell me, I meet the participation criteria, but unfortunately I missed the opportunity to fill out the early participation form. I have been participating in the project since 01/19/2023. I carry out activities and also keep the node in an active and updated state. How can I fix this situation?

please notice that running a node is not part of the ECMP applicant’s category:
"In this first phase, the program will address the following categories:

• Individual who significantly contributed to technical discourse in the community
  • Individual contributors listed by key projects of the ecosystem
  • Individuals who organized events around the world (meetups, conferences, workshops)
  • Individuals who regularly published Starknet branded content
    After completion of phase 1, the committee will take feedback into account and may process a second batch with additional criteria."

I’m sorry that phase 1 is now closed, but as mentioned in the ECMP(Announcing the Early Community Member Program ):After completion of phase 1, the committee will take feedback into account and may process a second batch with additional criteria,so please stay tuned,thank you

Honestly,

StarknetFoundation and whatever you guys call committee is the biggest joke and more incompetent things with have seen in crypto and WEB 3.0 in a long time. Really can’t believe you guys actually succeeded at being so incompetent with regards to milestone and decision making processes

How starknet will calculate the workload of contributors who are already eligible early community members.

The evaluation criterias are explained in the ECMP topic, please check it out: Announcing the Early Community Member Program ,thank you

you mean that same ECMP that they ended up delaying for no clear reasons as they delayed every major milestones since inception? Please, you must be joking…

Hello guys! I wanted to ask you if I can fill up this form? I’m working really hard, I think you can see, that I post content every day, stats, data, on-chain analytics and else, but i forgot to fill it up, and only now, a year after, I saw it again((

I am an admin of @Starknetics (twitter) , and, of course, I can prove it.

For transparency, whether ECMP recipients can be share? I created an application for Starknet, https://starkexport.xyz , submitted ecmp form and got 0 STRK allocation.

Hello, sir!
Can you kindly help with ECMP application status. Because it shows 0 STRK on wallet which was sent in application.

I am an ecmp participant. I submitted the form before the deadline. I wrote technical articles during the participation process and the code was open sourced. Why is the final query 0 $strk? Is this an error? Can you please pay attention to it?

It’s completely unclear how applications were evaluated
no transparency

We contributed from the very beginning - videos and translations for the CIS community. Our team is the only one in the CIS who helped with the technical side.
From the very beginning. every update.

They simply forgot about us or ignored us

I supported and use oy own money to unveil starknet to my follower on twitter. Use almost all my energy to bring some users over a period of 7 months. Finally i got 0 STRK allocation. I am writing this with pain in my chest, probably heart disease. I never felt so down like this in my life. Really heart broken and loosing trust in almost everything.

Is it still a way how to contribute or Early Community Members Program is over?