Create dashboard for tracking your DeFi portfolio request

Since Starknet community and ecosystem as well is growing in a fast way, I think there can be necessity to create Dashboard for tracking DeFi portfolio.
I saw that on Starkscan.co users are actually able to track their assets in a plain way, but some of the Staked LP only appears with LP tokens (not actual amount of investments worth of USDC).
I guess there could be some benefits of the dashboard that users can enjoy:

1. Possibility to track all assets users have on the Starknet (no mater Staked, Farmed or Hodl)
  2. Implement function to track all NFTs users are holding on their accout
  3. Implement Revoke function, might be very very useful in the recent future
  4. Implement “filter by the asset”/“activity” function, to make it simple to check exact asset (all history of that asset that user interacted with for the whole time)
  5. Can attract more users due to its convenience
  6. Implement Swap function (maybe after 4-6 months after dashboard creation)
  7. Later after dashboard creation Implement bridge function
33 Likes

Back in the early days of ethereum we had the MetaCartel DAO funding projects that were creating value for ETH token holders. One of them was zapper.fi, I would personally recommend that this is a community effort supported by the foundation.

7 Likes

Yes, Zapper.Fi is an amazing aggregator. My point was creating something between Debank or Zapper.fi

4 Likes

Might be much better solution just to reward them with a grant so all the app doesn’t need to be rebuilt. What do you think?

6 Likes

Staked LP :+1:

is it possible to block the visibility without the need for any intermediary?

What do u mean? To block it in explorer?
All LPs can be visible through your explorer as well, but not the certain amount worth of USDC/USDT

Yeah, Cool idea to incentivize them. Zapper/Zerion are on hype. It would be really cool if they could implement dashboard for Starknet as well :blush:

is it possible to create our own synaptic dispatcher from our wallet?

RabbitX would be willing to help whichever team builds this to include perpetual dex collaterals to people’s portfolio view as well.

A good interface seems to me the best way to attract :wink:

Sure thing, I guess one of the teams will handle it, probably it will be @rabbitx team, who knows. Lets see it goes :thinking:

Sounds great, I like your team & protocol, using your DEX as well. This is actually the place where I found u guys.

So I think u could create nice tracking portfolio dashboard.
I guess especially right now, when users are coming to Starknet day by day, dashboard really needed. :heart_hands:

Hello guys!

I think that I have something for you, indeed we are building different projects for starknet ecosystem and one that we currently passed in beta is the following Starken - All your portfolio

You will be early users !

If you have any questions, reach me !
Mat

That should be third party partners’ job. As a decentralized L2, we should not endorse any project.

Cool, would love to try it out. But after redirecting to your Portfolio dApp, I’m unable to connect my wallet.
And another thing, have you already applied for the Applications for Round #1 of Early Adopter Grants (EAG) ?

Hey,

You don’t need to connect your wallet. Just click on add a wallet, enter a name for a wallet, then a color and finally your wallet address and there you are !
We have indeed for the moment made the choice to don’t force user to sign in with a contract.

For the grant, we applied with an other one of our app. More informations about our lab are coming this week.

If you have any other questions, just ask me here or on twitter @MatHitchens

I added the address, but seems it only shows assets worth of $, not tracking my portfolio for now.
Mean it doesn’t track activity like where I staked, deposited etc

The worth of dollars is based on what you have in your wallet in term of tokens (erc20 and LP for the moment)
You have to click on your wallet to see the complete distribution / repartition.

I actually really like this app! Pretty straightforward and easily customizable, no wallet connection needed. And once I added my address and clicked on the wallet I was able to see an accurate graph of the TVL and where everything was locked. I would use this on a regular basis

Was not bad, but for now dApp is down, eror 404