Delegate Profile Thread

Introduction

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x65CBfc6845c780c03D8D0313f36f470608f9A4a5
StarkNet address: 0x0195be90d30c97d0942959f5c5df7e3624d660778550643c4c85a0cbc68a7e54
Twitter handle (optional): @PraiseVitalik

Why do you want to be a delegate? How do you plan to fulfill this role?

I am motivated by overall DAO governance, its challenging to reach a consensus when entities are from different background and have different goal. Active participation and positive criticism will be my focus.

Please list and explain the core values that will guide your decision-making.

1.Transparent and Feedback

1. provide positive criticism
  2. transparent and provide rational on each vote, similar to what I have been doing on Optimism Governance

2.Inclusive

1. will try to promote native protocol at the same time, i dont believe in cult mentality so will try to be more inclusive towards protocol from other chain.
Please provide your past experience in DAO governance.

Active delegate in Optimism Governance. I was honored to represent in two(DeFi & NFT) committee at Optimism Gov, one as committee member and other as a Committee Lead.

Please provide your skills and areas of expertise.

Project management, grant review and DAO in general

Why should someone delegate to you? Anything token-holders should know about you?

DAOs are by nature chaotic, in many DAO few entities have full control and DAOs are crippled with bias. I want to contribute by providing my informed yet unbiased opinion and represent the dao from an outsider perspective.

Delegation is highly co-related to one’s online pretense, which i dont have, and by delegating to me you will be giving voice to someone who want to represent the DAO from an outside perspective.

PS- ideally, I would courage everyone to self-delegate and represent their voice in governance.

Please provide any potential conflicts of interest with your participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

None, I dont have a project or own and as a pseudonym, I dont have any conflict with anyone. I am biased towards Optimism governance because of its innovative nature, will abstain in a situation where I need to choose between them.

Any additional information to consider before delegating to you? Any requests of Delegators?

You can reach out to me via twitter or via DM if you want me to provide more information on anything.

5 Likes