Delegate Profile Thread

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xC330b9dFAa1fF6C39609d1EF98ab91BE1832d375
Twitter: @DawnRuskin1
I want to further support the important work that StarkNet is doing on scaling. I’m also passionate about public goods funding and governance experimentation.
Being a delegate requires a combination of technical expertise, communication skills, and a deep understanding of Starknet’s goals.
I also know very well what kind of guidance needs to be given to the community at different stages of the project. This work is very important for the development of a project.

8 Likes

Introduction

• 0xC109F54175BA9e43DF802F458eCB68dCEb673B01
  • 0x063ee51ae800ae95f3a3842b44d7c4843c431f7f2c13b887845d53d3b7ecac42
  • Trummax.eth
  • mako#5047

About me

I’m an Ethereum community member since its early days. As a crypto enthusiast with a strong interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology I have been participating in a lot of projects across Ethereum ecosystem since 2017.

I had a lot of personal experience with DAO in such projects as Aragon, Common Stack, Robonomics DAO, YFI, StakeDAO, Nexus Mutual, AAVE, Dfinity, Uniswap, Optimism. Also I had a curator role in the Graph network. It is a way for me to actively participate in and contribute to the development and governance of these networks.

I also have been a part of the StarkNet ecosystem since I joined the community in 2021. I’ve been playing with StarkNet testnet and I’m an active StarkNet mainnet user now. I also supported Aave StarkNet Phase I - Aave StarkNet Bridge deployment.

Overview

Core values

• The ethos of decentralisation is in my blood: I believe in distributing power and decision-making authority of distributed network of individuals or entities.
  • Security: A priority on ensuring the security and stability of the network.
  • Transparency: An open and transparent approach to decision-making, with regular communication to the community about ongoing developments and plans for the future.
  • Community Involvement: A commitment to actively engage with the community and understand their needs and concerns.
  • Innovation: A willingness to embrace new technology and innovations, and to continuously improve the network in order to stay ahead of the curve.
  • Ethical Behavior: Adhering to high ethical standards and avoiding behavior that may harm the network or its users, such as participating in malicious activities or engaging in insider trading.
  • Responsibility: Accepting responsibility for the network’s performance and being accountable for my actions and decisions.

Skills

Since I have IT background I have a strong technical skills in such areas as Cryptography, Networking, Data Analysis, Blockchain Architecture. It gives me a strong understanding of the technology behind the Starknet stack as well as ability to demonstrate technical expertise and gain the support of the community.

Delegate

Being a delegate is a way to combine my technical skills and interest in crypto with a desire to contribute to the development and success of the Starknet network.

By serving as a delegate, I can help to ensure the security and stability of the network, and influence the direction of its development. To fulfill this role I will participate in the governance process in a responsible manner.

I will be active in the Starknet community and will engage with other participants to understand their needs and concerns. I’ll be transparent and accountable in my actions and decisions.

I do not have any potential conflicts of interest with my participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

I align strongly with the Starknet vision, I believe in the mission and goal of StarkNet and I would love to be part of it.

Thank you for considering my application. Happy to answer any extra question over Discord.

8 Likes

Address ETH: 0x17d2B1B51fb36eF6f8e397feEE9e0C98Ad8EAB60
ENS : noureasy.eth

Address StarkNet: 0x02c81e7e0f260682304e54ad185070a6e75a1ea261e109af4ef2a28f964a920e
or
Starknet id : trillinaire.stark
Twitter : @noureasy
Discord: nour#4667
Mirror blog : https://mirror.xyz/noureasy.eth

Github : mohamednour12

Hi Starknet community a hint on my background i am 25 yold, i have been living in Canada for the past 8 years, came early for studies, i have a now bachelor degree in Business & Finance from UOttawa, i have been working a few years in now in accounting and finance.

Been in crypto following trends since the end of 2016. Helped my mom launch a business in biotech recycling, i had my entrepreneur path launching a few E-commerce stores, attracting a few hundred thousands visit leveraging early facebook ads & google ads days. Been a good crypto ambassador overall having convince and onboarding more than 50 friends into the space, family member, i had the crypto flair a long time ago helping some people doing well. I always been a fintech and Crypto advocate, helping different family members with financial transactions, educating them which led me to motivate to create my own company as i was able to onboard by myself around 50 people convincing them into crypto. I have always been very passionate about the future of money and how it can help developing and empowering our youth.

Furthermore, i have been following all the trends in L2, DAO’s, DeFi using them on a daily basis, reading producing article.

I got in crypto being a tech savy, wanting to have more control on my finance, protect myself against system meltdowns and leveraging new opportunities. Furthermore, i have been following all the trends in L2, DAO’s, DeFi using them on a daily basis, reading producing article, researching, translating.

I had been involved in the crypto community since 6 years. I have been a blockchain enthusiast since a while research and contributing to the growth of web3, cryptos and Daos communities. I am grateful to be part of this community of very motivated and ambitious people.

I have been involved and had experience running nodes and participating in different tesnet community events by running nodes on devnet/testnet , participate to governance and contriubtion proposals : Such as Lukso, Spacemesh, OnionDao, Namada, Sacred Finance, Connext, Zigzag, Zksync , Aptos , Sui , Firefly (bluefin), Orbiter etc.

I have been writing content in english & french for different DAOs, Layer 2 and Defi projects.

Tried to participated as much as i can in new crypto innovation, providing feedbacks referring new users and educating friends and family.

Starknet community contribution :

I believe that Web3 and crypto need more soft skills meaning education and engagement with community members is the best way to make adoption is reached by bringing new users and builders.

The past 2 years since i discovered starknet and started using it , my main contribution has been to be involved in discussions proposal with community members, inviting friends and family to join in as i run WhatsApp and telegram crypto groups and past experience that i have producing content, making governance and tokenomics research, furthermore spreading the word as i plan on creating a few more article in english and french to help on starknet growth. One sentence : spread the word.

A reason to delegate : I can help and make sure community is being heard, listening actively to community member needs , providing feedback, gathering feedback to teams , making proposal the will ensure the long term benefits of starknet cheers.

Languages : English & French

4 Likes

0xC3e8aC233f02d13C1E299e47aE230C205E0177Ed
0x00eF328d8d941d99328b2Ca2657fBab3309091016a74c51F81AEf2706BC18f19
ruslanklinkov.eth
@ruslan_klinkov
my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/RuslanKlinkov
my tg channel - @ruslan_klinkov

1. My name is Ruslan. I am 35 years old, I have an IT degree and a master’s degree in financial economics. I currently have a blog on youtube and on telegram, where I talk about perspective blockchain technologies. From time to time I read lectures on decentralised finance at the Kazan Innovative Economic University (Kazan).
    I paid a lot of attention to L2 solutions on Ethereum and Starknet in particular. I gave a lecture to students on this topic and prepared a video - STARKNET - ЭТОТ ПРОЕКТ ТЫ НЕ ЗАХОЧЕШЬ ПРОПУСТИТЬ! #starkware #starknet #ethereum #layer2 #блокчейн - YouTube

2)I want to be a delegate because it is a big and important step in blockchain development for me, a big responsibility and I feel ready for it. I see Starknet as one of the most promising L2 projects and am ready to help the community run it fairly on decentralisation principles.

3)Above all, the delegate must act in the best interests of Starknet. The decisions made by the delegates will determine the success and sustainability of Starknet for many years to come. Decisions should be as deliberate, logical and fair as possible for all members of the community.

1. Unfortunately, my experience with the DAO is limited to voting on the Snapshot platform. I do participate in DAO voting on Optimism, Uniswap, Stargate Finance, Sismo, AAVE, Sushiswap, etc. But I don’t think I will have a problem with that if I am a delegate.

2. IT, Financial Economics, video creation, article writing, social media and internet marketing, website creation and all types of graphic design (Photoshop, AI)

3. I think everyone should study the delegates and make their own decision. For my part, I can promise that I will administer the delegated votes fairly, in the interest of the development of the project and the community.

7)This is my first experience, so there are no such obstacles
8) I can provide copies of educational documents confirming what I said above. In principle, I have given sufficiently detailed information about myself.
For any other questions, you can contact me on discord or telegram
Discord ID - ruslan.klinkov#6472
TG - @ruslanklinkov

9 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xb16Da1202C9989cac32204877Bf93d7c6c4e48E6
StarkNet address: 0x0655Cfc1B07e0992362FaD714F1ad584746fd29F08DE45f52FcA723FC7Ae25E3
Hi! I believe in the potential of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to disrupt the traditional financial system and create new opportunities for Dex peer-to-peer transactions. I actively follow the markets and its trends, as well as actively participate in online communities discussing the latest developments in the crypto space. For me being a delegate is something new as before I only delegated, now I want to try to become a head of the community!

7 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x1406AA1636575Fd758Ac3a2Bad93f95D572a9ED0
StarkNet address: 0x063eBeCead2246bBec45c668a3eEb3617Ff3347028e24A943915d055183F8825
Twitter @TatianaPilipen2

Hello, my name is Tatiana and I want to be a Starknet delegate because I believe in the potential of the platform to promote and positively change the blockchain space. As a delegate, I plan to take an active role, participating in discussions and decision-making processes. using my technical knowledge and community building skills to contribute to the growth and development of Starknet

8 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x1CA508Ac6406AB8097251d70faf55EEF008de297
StarkNet address: 0x06949008BfB19CD2b43e75Af786bDe61f23b2B6536276B923Acf7f95Bc3A6FEf
Twitter @DMaksyutov1
Hi! there are so many different blockchains, wallets, bridges and developers trying to do better. i recently came across starknet as the best product so far and i would love the chance to be a delegate on the project. I would also like to add that people who trust me will directly participate in the voting and every voice will be heard. Let’s make history together!

8 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xf4F1615Fcb42f4Ebc2d14Be6A45fC7d8C906DF5a
StarkNet address: 0x01C6384c319D94d1Ba1AFC364D82A167e67adA28814ca4d9F8594c5401abD7a4
Twitter @DanilaPanin31

I am happy to apply for a delegate so that I can address my community and like-minded people. I have experience in content creation, training and adapting new users

8 Likes

Introduction
Eth main address: 0xDc03b0028e3AFA0cb865C28E6C57f0a3A77c5cd7
Twitter handle: @petercalic99

Hello! I am Peter, software developer and researcher at APWine. I have been working on StarkNet topics for about a year since my internship in the innovation team at Ledger.
I would like to become a StarkNet delegate as it would help me to keep diving deeper and deeper into Starknet’s infrastructure and discussions about its future development. I am every day more and more convinced that Starknet is the most promising L2 and i will continue devoting my time into developing my skills and knowledge around starknet and cairo.
My skills and areas of expertise are the ones revolving around Artificial Intelligence and algorithmic’s. It’s in my and the community’s mutual interest to make starknet the best L2 possible and i can recommend myself for the reason that i am very involved in all recent discussions, events, and the starknet community as i don’t hesitate to ask questions to people more knowledgeable than me in order to forge the most objective opinion on the matter.

I thank everyone reading my application, i am really happy to take part in this amazing adventure.
Peter

7 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xc747c44A07CA4E133E6725fE2cc28DC1fA20E962
StarkNet address: 0x055Ec2d783921911d762eF647154277773B5Ab27581Dc8C9815795205Bf9d408
Twitter: @RomanDmitryev
Hi, I’m Roman and I do a lot of voting on Snapshot and am a member of various DAOs. at the moment I see that many users underestimate Web3, but I know that Web3 is growing every year. I want to become a delegate to contribute to the development of Starknet as one of the active users of Web3

8 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address 0xf345E237F9914DEAD417bD57F72011388487068D
Hello! My name is Svetlana! Starknet is a revelation to me as far as how well and fast everything works. I have about four years of experience in testing and passing in quests such as Optimism. I would really like to try my new role as a delegate! Good luck to everyone!

7 Likes

Introduction

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x65CBfc6845c780c03D8D0313f36f470608f9A4a5
StarkNet address: 0x0195be90d30c97d0942959f5c5df7e3624d660778550643c4c85a0cbc68a7e54
Twitter handle (optional): @PraiseVitalik

Why do you want to be a delegate? How do you plan to fulfill this role?

I am motivated by overall DAO governance, its challenging to reach a consensus when entities are from different background and have different goal. Active participation and positive criticism will be my focus.

Please list and explain the core values that will guide your decision-making.

1.Transparent and Feedback

1. provide positive criticism
  2. transparent and provide rational on each vote, similar to what I have been doing on Optimism Governance

2.Inclusive

1. will try to promote native protocol at the same time, i dont believe in cult mentality so will try to be more inclusive towards protocol from other chain.
Please provide your past experience in DAO governance.

Active delegate in Optimism Governance. I was honored to represent in two(DeFi & NFT) committee at Optimism Gov, one as committee member and other as a Committee Lead.

Please provide your skills and areas of expertise.

Project management, grant review and DAO in general

Why should someone delegate to you? Anything token-holders should know about you?

DAOs are by nature chaotic, in many DAO few entities have full control and DAOs are crippled with bias. I want to contribute by providing my informed yet unbiased opinion and represent the dao from an outsider perspective.

Delegation is highly co-related to one’s online pretense, which i dont have, and by delegating to me you will be giving voice to someone who want to represent the DAO from an outside perspective.

PS- ideally, I would courage everyone to self-delegate and represent their voice in governance.

Please provide any potential conflicts of interest with your participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

None, I dont have a project or own and as a pseudonym, I dont have any conflict with anyone. I am biased towards Optimism governance because of its innovative nature, will abstain in a situation where I need to choose between them.

Any additional information to consider before delegating to you? Any requests of Delegators?

You can reach out to me via twitter or via DM if you want me to provide more information on anything.

5 Likes

Wallet address: 0x7118a6312D10b881b8319C8619a1697e2028FAeF

Core Philosophy

Open and transparent, creating a valuable governance philosophy for community members. Avoid voter fatigue.

Why am I ?

Three years of experience working as a program developer and blockchain engineer. Involved in community governance for other projects (no current conflicts of interest)

6 Likes

Wallet address: 0x8A0842ef6D23E63CFD2C25A2acb3618F0d1D4326

Governance Philosophy

Focus on the big picture of ecology and broad community input.

Work experience?

Run the community by myself, with over 20,000 community members. Helping project parties to do promotion and community operation work.

Conflict of interest.

No conflict of interest

6 Likes

Address: 0x6F8C4B3934402061500f8B6FEb586B41A874afa6

Work experience?
Full-time blockchain staff. Often mixes in major communities and likes to communicate with community leaders. The warp leader will have a lot of novel ideas. Helps me understand governance.

My governance philosophy
Advanced, open and transparent

6 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x4e2Bcf65d1E792B8a2EFF6f7ACf4d6F992f62393
StarkNet address: 0x02823447b5bbff499ab37a024f5c31ca7ab059cc26141795c9a178e59e037755
ENS name: dmitriy7.eth
Mail:dmitrijkorpusov27@gmail.com
Hi! We are the team of crypto enthusiasts, started to contribute to the StarkNet since the start of its ecosystems development (not only running nodes, but as active members of its community). We began our activities in the blockchain in 2020, since that time participated in many activities. We have been running nodes on many testnets (including private testnets with validator nodes) in Ethereum, Cosmos, Solana and Polkadot ecosystems. The list of its includes Quai, Nym, Aptos, Archway, Subspace, Penumbra, Defund, Ironfish, Masa Finance, Kyve Network, Peaq, Sui, Stride, Starknet, Quicksilver, Aleo, Transformers, Territori, Obol Network. Our team members are Ivan (twitter handle: @jwelry): Obsessed by crypto and blockchain technology, do cosmos SDK chains validation, actively participate in testnets of new blockchains like Shardeum, StarkNet, Sui, Aptos and etc. Moreover take part in QA testing different web3 projects especially in StarkNet ecosystem. I manage my blog on medium (@jwelry) and do translation to Russian language. Found of community managements and token finance. Dmitriy (twitter handle: @dmykff): Moderator in Orbiter Finance discord server. Have been working as ambassador in next projects: Pontem Network, Islamic Coin, Yin Finance, S-Wallet. Can provide the community with high-quality team-user interaction (in Russian, Chinese languages). His articles are on the medium (@dmykff) . Andrey (twitter handle: @bushwak): UX/UI designer who is really interested in creating perfect user-friendly interfaces. Active ambassador in Pontem network. Worked as designer in Defisitary, Near, Aurora, took part in Archway tooling contest. As a member of team can describe myself as open-minded work-junkiee and self-organized partner. Moreover, he thinks that there is no game without a meme, so good sense of humor is provided in "basic plan". As a delegate we dont have any potential conflicts of interest. Our team consists of hard-work, self motivated, with a good sense of responsibility and organization, enthusiastic men, who has the reliable background of working in the blockchain sphere. We can immediately provide necessary up-time of StarkNet maintenance and useful feedback about its work and functionality. We really appreciate the path of StarkNet development and hope to be part of that too.
Thank you!

5 Likes

Red Button Crypto Introduction

Address : 0x09d66ecF9704eD2C5c8D3532223323c3253339eE
Starknet Address:0x040098610d844ecdC8afc86c41Fea3349a06024B0e391Ea9A8F0a8Ab1F7aa300

Good luck my fellow Starker. This project is going to be revolutionary and I wish you all the best

5 Likes

Starknet Delegate Profile

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x54c5a92c57a07f33500ec9977797219d70d506c9
  • StarkNet address: th0rgal.stark, 0x048F24D0D0618fa31813DB91a45d8be6c50749e5E19ec699092CE29aBe809294
  • ENS name (optional): th0rgal.eth
  • Twitter handle (optional): @Th0rgal_
  • My Github: Th0rgal (Thomas Marchand) · GitHub
  • Introduction video link (optional):

Hey, I am Thomas, a Starknet builder. I’ve joined the Starknet adventure in January 2022 and since then I’ve not stopped playing with it. I began my exploration with Age of Eykar, a game based on an infinite world, I then started the project StarknetID with my friend Ben. Among my public contributions you can find an improvement proposal to the multicall, an AA proof sbt and a pure cairo sha256 implemention.

A lot is yet to build in this ecosystem and I want to be part of it. This is why all my work is opensource. I want to represent the builders by voting for what I think is the best for the future of Starknet. Delegate to me if you want to give more voice to developers.

12 Likes

Fricoben Application for Delegate

Information

Address: fricoben.eth/fricoben.stark
Twitter handle: @fricoben
Telegram handle: @fricoben

Introduction

I am Ben, developer and cofounder of Starknet.id. I started building on Starknet in June 2022 and won a few Starknet hackathons/bounties since in ETH CC Paris, Starknet House Lisbon, ETH Lisbon, Matchbox …

I’ve been in crypto for 3-4 years, before being active on Starknet I ran a popular crypto podcast on my youtube channel where I interviewed several French crypto figures like Abdel (Starkware), Sami (Node guardians), Julien Bouteloup (Stake Capital) …

Why Choose me in particular

As a dev & content creator, I could be a bridge between the deep starknet devs and normies users that can be lost with too much complexity. I know Starknet current vision is to focus on builders, I think that creating a good and interested non-tech community is also key for the success of any network or L2.

I feel that I could help to be the bridge of the governance to the non-dev Starkent Community.

Vision for the Future of the governance

Max transparency. (Twitter thread to express my opinion are the best to me).

Potential Conflicts of interest

I’m the cofounder of Starknet ID. I would not vote for anything that can be a systemic risk to us (interoperability is not a systemic risk at all).

Thanks <3

I just wanted to express my gratitude to the Starknet Community, Starknet changed my life/career. Particularly to the Starkware & Onlydust teams that provides us the best environnement to build, It makes bear market feel so much better (way better than the bull to be honest).

Fricoben
“Keep Starknet Strange”

11 Likes

Tolyan Delegate Profile

Introduction

• Address: 0x343863716Ac003a71C7B1e04F78266C51EC8c5Ae
  • ENS: ludomanchik.eth
    Address StarkNet Mainnet:
    0x060717D2e547835d9bC15EFDE541805544b9a5494c7dFE254c665f8a93758BEf
  • Twitter: @AnatoliyAfonya

Hello, My name is Anatoly
Experienced Ethereum L2 User

• In-depth knowledge of Ethereum L2 scaling solutions and protocols, including xDai, Optimism, Polygon, and more.
  • Proficient in Solidity, Web3, and other Ethereum development tools.
  • Strong understanding of decentralized finance (DeFi) and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
  • Excellent communication and teamwork skills, demonstrated through collaboration with cross-functional teams.
  • Passionate about blockchain technology and its potential to revolutionize various industries.
4 Likes