Delegate Profile Thread

Personal Information:
Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x5522754a45D72e5fb41d842366F5d6f4E85d46CE

Introduction:
Greetings, StarkNet community! My name is Alisa Horkova and I am thrilled to apply for the role of Delegate in the StarkNet ecosystem. As an experienced blockchain developer and a community builder, I am dedicated to fostering an inclusive and equitable community around StarkNet. I believe that my expertise and passion for decentralized technologies make me an ideal candidate for this role.

Professional Experience:
Blockchain Startup - Lead Developer, three years. Led a team of developers in building and deploying decentralized applications on Ethereum and EOS. Conducted code reviews, developed smart contracts, and implemented security measures to ensure the integrity and security of the platform.

Skills and Expertise:
In-depth knowledge of blockchain technology and its applications
Strong technical skills in smart contract development and Solidity programming
Expertise in security auditing and testing of smart contracts
Experience in community building and engagement
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Project management and organizational skills

Why Choose Me as a Delegate:
As a Delegate, I am committed to representing the interests of the StarkNet community in the governance process. I am passionate about promoting transparency and community engagement in the decision-making process and would work tirelessly to ensure that all proposals and decisions are made in the best interest of the ecosystem as a whole. I believe that my technical expertise, community-building skills, and commitment to the values of decentralization and fairness make me an ideal candidate for this role.

Conflicts of Interest:
I understand the importance of transparency in the governance process, and I am committed to disclosing any conflicts of interest that may arise during my tenure as a Delegate. At this time, I do not have any business agreements or relationships that would create a conflict of interest.

Requests for Delegators:
As a Delegate, I would prioritize community engagement and strive to be accessible and responsive to the needs of delegators and stakeholders. I would welcome regular feedback and input, and would be open to organizing regular community calls and participating in AMAs to foster transparency and collaboration. I believe that a strong and engaged community is essential to the success of StarkNet, and I am committed to working with delegators and stakeholders to build a vibrant and sustainable ecosystem.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the potential of StarkNet, and I would be honored to serve as a Delegate and contribute to the success of this ecosystem.