Delegate Profile Thread

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x648415f59A218fF06AdCA8c451073AF85260C4a9
StarkNet address: 0x05076b1E560bF401F986dc71201E02b5626d13266Ae008850E03A6F71F8F724b

Hello I am a crypto-enthusiast, in a couple of years I managed to get acquainted with various blockchains, protocols, nft projects in both testnet and mainnet. I would like to get to know Starknet ecosystem better and become a part of its community and get an opportunity to become a delegate.
Feel free to delegate to me.

6 Likes

Address: 0x8962895e748f8eF3612728f28b143f555F4DCDD6

Introduction about me

GM, my name is Vervv, I have been in crypto since 2016 have some background about tech and iam web2 and web3 developer. My experience is mostly in web2 and still learning about the web3 code and becoming anon developers.

I am actively exploring the L2 ecosystem, and i really fall in love with the Starknet. Trying to build in Starknet and still learning about it. I am really amazed by the community of Starknet, the team behind it, and the people whos trying to build the ecosystem.

I do believe i can contribute to the Starknet and building here. I am very excited to be part of governance delegate, i will prioritize the Starknet ecosystem to be succesfull and will try my best to act whats best for the Starknet builders and users.

3 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xc6FE84C958b505BC5b534fAD3f688735CC372019
StarkNet address: 0x0384f980e2cac802ee74078f8ebc4ad91ba75313ff30a1ba83b1e364c9f2f1ec
Twitter: @ask_milon

Objective:
To secure a position as a Starknet delegate where I can utilize my skills and experience in blockchain development, network management, and problem-solving to contribute to the growth and success of the platform.
Skills:

• Strong technical skills in blockchain development, including proficiency in Solidity, JavaScript, and Python.
  • Experience in managing decentralized networks, including deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
  • Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a team of developers, designers, and stakeholders to achieve project goals.
  • Aptitude for problem-solving, with a focus on finding innovative solutions to complex technical challenges.
  • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
    Experience:
    Blockchain Developer, XYZ Company (2019-present)
  • Led the development of a decentralized application on the Ethereum blockchain, resulting in a 300% increase in user engagement and a 200% increase in revenue.
  • Deployed and maintained multiple smart contracts on the Ethereum network, ensuring the security and efficiency of the platform.
  • Collaborated with cross-functional teams to develop and implement new features based on user feedback and market trends.
  • Conducted extensive testing and debugging to ensure the quality and reliability of the platform.
    Network Manager, ABC Organization (2016-2019)
  • Managed a decentralized network of over 100 nodes, ensuring uptime, security, and performance.
  • Developed and implemented network protocols and procedures to improve efficiency and reduce downtime.
  • Conducted regular audits and risk assessments to identify potential vulnerabilities and mitigate security threats.
  • Coordinated with multiple stakeholders, including developers, vendors, and end-users, to ensure smooth and effective network operations.
    Education:
    Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, University of XYZ (2012-2016)
  • Relevant coursework: Blockchain Development, Cryptography, Distributed Systems, Network Security.
    Certifications:
  • Certified Ethereum Developer (CED), Ethereum Foundation (2019)
  • Certified Blockchain Professional (CBP), Blockchain Council (2018)
    Languages:
  • English (fluent)
  • Spanish (intermediate)
4 Likes
  • Ethereum address: 0x4A5da2a1D3258dF8FFb431Cf0110FE9b98ADeEbf
  • ENS: Spectoron.eth
  • Twitter: @GraduateCrypto

Hey there!

I’m a web2 dev - future web3 dev. I’ve been in crypto since 2020 roughly so not as early as some… but still quite early! I have a moderate understanding of technology and am constantly learning. I feel like i’m an experienced Governance voter having been voting on various project proposals over the past two years. I’m constantly active and you can trust i’ll use my vote every sensible proposal. You can also trust my vote will always be in the best interest of Starknet core values and the Starknet community.

I partake in various project governance such as ENS, Uniswap, Hop Protocol, Optimism, Sismo, MKR and i’d love to add Starknet to that list.

Thank you for your consideration!

1 Like

Hi, everyone. My name is Rodion Longa. I would like to apply for a delegator role on behalf of Chaotic Good DAO – a friendly Russian/Ukrainian/Belarus/English speaking community of contributors and researchers.

Our main expertise is money games. DAO consists of professional online poker players, industry veterans and crypto natives. We are also founders of

– Worldpokerdeals dot com – international affiliate service and 10k+ affiliated poker players. Awarded twice in 2019 and shortlisted in 2023 by IGB Awards as best poker affiliate and best non-English poker site
– Sorare Alpha – a players guild of Sorare Players (built on StarkEX). 500k in sales, 100+ active players

We would like to contribute with our public discussions and decisions to the Starknet ecosystem as we believe Account Abstraction and Onchain Games will be the main drivers of wider crypto adoption and just too cool to not be a part of.

Our core values and principles:

• Conviction based. Long term success of the projects we participate in.

• Leveraging community talent to add value.

• We aim to be a “Network State” Social DAO connecting capital, talent, reputation and social power

• DAO participation, node infrastructure, opinions, art and code. Do well by making good.

• We aim to be a most productive, coordinated and non-toxic Russian Speaking community

• We are irresponsibly bullish on on-chain games and Starknet is the destination of choice for it

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x2068D14Ee50772DD6e89c6F64F32Adad0Cc936Ef

• StarkNet address: 0x07348Ea8bDD5b2A7CC284AE36Aa9d407b971AbB4f5dFa7517789D980f0d5CbFE

• ENS name (optional): love2bluff.eth

• Twitter handle lovetobluff

• Any relevant links/Websites
    Our poker community: Worldpokerdeals dot com (EN, ES, RU, BR)
    Sorare Alpha Discord Cc3FPuQWP9 (RU)
    Chaotic Good Channel cryptoskreps (RU)
    DAO chaoticgooddao (RU)
    Debank 0x2068d14ee50772dd6e89c6f64f32adad0cc936ef

Suggested Profile Topics

• Please provide your past experience and contributions to the StarkNet ecosystem.

“The Future of GameFi – Autonomous Worlds” - covering on chain games being built on Starknet (including Influence, Realms, Briq)
RU Будущее GameFi - Автономные Миры — Longa | Chaotic Good (💀,😇)

Realms/Bibliotheca DAO review Realms - мини обзор игры — Longa | Chaotic Good (💀,😇)

Numerous reviews on our TG channel

All Starknet projects we are following and looking to invest (TG) cryptoskreps/853
JediSwap (TG) cryptoskreps/847
Invested around 30k in Realms / Bibliotheca DAO, Influence games

• Why do you want to be a delegate? How do you plan to fulfill this role?

First of all we would like to establish a public entity that will gather best long term actors/thinkers in the space that are aligned with a collective thesis. We will actively participate in Starknet governance and inform UA/RU/BL community about important ongoing proposals and thought process on every decision made.

• Please list and explain the core values that will guide your decision-making.

– Long term success, sustainable approach, no shortcuts
– Seeing this as a reputational, not a financial opportunity. All the token rewards (if any) will be distributed to grant community builders in Chaotic Good DAO. We are a group of established builders and investors so there is no race to “make it” by all costs.
– Make exciting things happen
– On chain games is a true GameFi that open mind blowing possibilities and community involvement

• Please provide your past experience in DAO governance.

Realms, Chaotic Good DAO.

• Please provide your skills and areas of expertise.

Marketing, SEO, community management, blogging, treasury management, player promotions, game theory, money games, online poker.

• Why should someone delegate to you? Anything token-holders should know about you?

We have a large reputation stake with a traditional business in the online poker world.
We have already "made it” in some way and are looking for self-realization and sourcing our energy to a cool stuff

• Please provide any potential conflicts of interest with your participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

Nothing I can think/aware of

• Any additional information to consider before delegating to you? Any requests of Delegators?

We mainly address to Russian/Ukrainian/Belarus community members who want to have a platform for collective decision making. As a small DAO, we are well funded and committed to source all potential revenues from delegation to funding research and contribution to projects on Starknet.

Thanks for attention and please feel free to ask any question in our TG chats (chaoticgooddao)

4 Likes

Introduction

• Address: 0x46B830bf2c258f5A7Db64EB9A96706a91132715e
  • ENS: mistryal.eth
  • Twitter: @mallo94937984
    Overview
    Hi everyone,
    I’m in the crypto space since 3 years and I used this time to discover a lot of protocol on many chains. I used to test a lot of things like NFT, DEFI, L2, GAME, etc. I could bring my experience of tester and user of several protocol, as my experience in dao protocol. I used to read and participate in the governance of several protocol.
    I would do my best to ensure that freedom and security will always remain main important things on Starknet.
    Thanks a lot for reading my message and feel free to DM me.
    Mistryal
1 Like
  • Eth mainnet address: 0x2EE50FFB82D180867e07aFB5bA8D7660a1fe3c5b;
  • Starknet address: 0x0679f8fd77A13b7617164Cb9056D06041aff0B6Bd68596c4A4A880B1902F6478;

Hi all, I am a very experienced delegate and voting user, and have been involved as a delegate in many projects. I’ve explored many l2 ecosystems, and your project has me very interested in the innovative technology and community. Looking forward to being a delegate in your project as well.

2 Likes

Address: [0x3380673fa6bf019343111c8704c205f11bba07be]
Starknet address: [0x0205549e4ed3cfc72d6a02d10fb050b4dfd6d986f85d366b6cc287015dc3d310]
ENS: [sel1n10.eth]
Twitter: [@Sel1n10]

I have been involved in the StarkNet ecosystem since its inception and have contributed in a number of ways: participated in community discussions, and helped to test the network in a variety of environments.

I want to be a delegate because I believe that I have a deep understanding of the StarkNet ecosystem and the challenges facing the community. As a delegate, I plan to use my knowledge and expertise to make informed decisions that benefit the entire ecosystem.

My core values include a commitment to decentralization, innovations, and trust. I believe that a decentralized ecosystem is the best way to ensure that all delegators are represented and that decisions are made in the best interests of the community as a whole.

I have experience in DAO governance through my participation in several other projects, including Aave and Uniswap.

My skills and areas of expertise include community engagement and a deep understanding of developed by Starknet technology.

Token-holders should delegate to me because I am deeply committed to the success of the StarkNet ecosystem, I am also a strong communicator and will always work to ensure that the community’s concerns and feedback are taken into account.

I do not have any potential conflicts of interest at this time.

I would encourage delegators to reach out to me with any questions or concerns they may have. I am always happy to engage in constructive discussions and work collaboratively with the community.

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x3a08d9cd4d6711B0aF17f251E36eD96d691547F1
StarkNet address: 0x02e3d2b9111166e5f92d9e3039565ea70d68a1fd96997d701ed850e6b7113c07
Twitter: @ReggiBolman

Qualifications:

• In-depth knowledge of blockchain technology and its underlying principles
  • Proficiency in programming languages such as Solidity, Rust, and JavaScript
  • Proven track record of contributing to the blockchain space
  • Passion for decentralized technology
    Skills:
  • Excellent communication skills
  • Ability to work collaboratively with other delegates
  • Strong problem-solving skills
  • Attention to detail
    As a Starknet delegate, I would have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of a revolutionary platform that aims to change the way decentralized applications are built and run. My expertise in blockchain technology and programming languages would be invaluable in improving the platform and driving innovation.
    My passion for decentralized technology would also be a huge asset in engaging with the community, providing support to developers, and representing the platform at events and conferences. my possess excellent communication skills that enable you to communicate effectively with other delegates and the community.
    Overall, my qualifications and skills make yme a strong candidate for a Starknet delegate position. By becoming a delegate, i would have the chance to shape the future of blockchain and contribute to the growth of a platform that has the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with decentralized technology.
2 Likes

Introduction

Hello, my name is hartel aka bravobravo in discord. I enjoy all things web3. I enjoy learning new things, supporting others in achieving their goals and helping to test new products. I also enjoy connecting people with opportunities that match their skills. I have a full time job that is not wb3 related but web3 is my passion. I have been in web3 since 2017.

I would love to become a Delegate because I believe in what StarkNet is doing. Together I believe that we can bring alot of change to the world and empower people to achieve their true potential by removing constraints. I believe that I am a very methodical and fair person who takes voting very seriously. I like to challenge my own thoughts and ideas often to test them out and refine them if needed.

As a delegate, I would make sure I take into consideration the long-term effects of my votes by making sure it adheres to the ethos of blockchain and also meticulously weigh the technical implications of my decisions where needed.

I have experience at aa team member on several DAOs in some capacity or another.

A Delegator should choose me if they are looking for someone who has the best interest of StarkNet at heart and will di their best at all times.

Conflicts of Interest

I don’t have any Conflicts of Interest but will state if any come up during the duration of the delegation.

Requests for Delegators?

Feel free to DM me on Twitter if you have any requests or questions.

1 Like

Bottega - Delegate Profile

Introduction

• Ethereum Address:
    0x60dd456273Cbb018C2222621d4c2Dc5016E870d3
  • Starknet Address: 0x03bc72e68DcC8B6D0383223686498Ab0b1eE925b960fB57cc9E61352981eb0C6
  • ENS: bottegaa.eth

Hello everyone! My name is Bottega. I’m a blockchain researcher with laser focus on L2 scaling solutions/networks. I have been an enthusiast of the Starknet ecosystem since Starkgate Alpha went live on Goerli testnet, (now Mainnet). As an Early Starker, I have have had the pleasure to beta test and advise several Starknet protocol and infrastructure teams on their growth efforts, and as a result have built several close relationships throughout the Starknet ecosystem in the past seven months. At the moment, I’m focused on learning more about account abstraction, zk-snark concepts, and SNARK solutions. In my spare time, you can find me studying Cairo development.

Conflicts of Interest

Active in governance across Ethereum.

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x61ad828a6d8121747535FdD3C03B0333c6a35f81
StarkNet address: 0x005b476115ebbf7f38887fda89b332dd15dbe0b05f4c03e244ad0a9c471368ff
Twitter: @mamacitafrutti

Objective: Seeking a position as a Starknet delegate to utilize my skills and qualifications to contribute to the growth of the project while improving my professional expertise.
Skills:
• Extensive experience in blockchain technology, smart contracts, and decentralized applications.
• Proficient in programming languages like Solidity, Javascript, Python, and Rust.
• In-depth knowledge of Ethereum and other blockchain networks.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
Characteristics:
• Passionate about blockchain technology and its potential to revolutionize various industries.
• Highly motivated and result-oriented with a strong work ethic.
• Adaptable to changing environments and technologies.
• Committed to continuous learning and professional development.
• Detail-oriented and organized with excellent time-management skills.
Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Experience:
• Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying smart contracts on Ethereum.
• Experience in building decentralized applications using various frameworks like Truffle, Embark, and DappHub.
• Experience in participating in blockchain hackathons and contributing to open-source projects.
Certifications:
• Certified Ethereum Developer (CED) or equivalent.
If you are looking for a highly skilled and motivated candidate to join your team as a Starknet delegate, I believe that my skills and qualifications would make me a valuable addition to your project. Thank you for considering my application.

ETH address: [0xbc9f202d46fc4c6f3bddd50eb43642c81bce371c]
Starknet address: [0x000fae3a12281609a50e8c89ea069fc918563524b4a2d9a355529a36ef466116]
ENS: [simplant.eth]

I have been involved in the StarkNet ecosystem for about a year, mainly as an active user and community member. I have participated in several hackathons and developer workshops.

I want to be a delegate because I believe in the potential of StarkNet to become a leading L2 solution. As a delegate, I plan to actively participate in governance discussions, propose and vote on proposals that align with the long-term goals of the project and benefit the community.

My core values are fairness, and inclusivity. I believe that decisions should be made in an open and transparent manner, taking into account the diverse opinions and interests of the community.

I have some experience in DAO governance as a member of other DAOs in the Ethereum ecosystem. I have participated in decision-making and proposal creation, as well as community management and outreach.

My skills and areas of expertise include software development, particularly in the Ethereum ecosystem.

I believe I would be a good candidate for delegation because of my technical expertise and commitment to the community. Token-holders should know that I am dedicated to the long-term success of StarkNet and will always act in the best interests of the project and the community.

I don’t have any potential conflicts of interest with my participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

1 Like

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x941fc11A0E2b1F6780B2AA46A10CCc2D853DE4d4
StarkNet address: 0x02f77125217d4b9e6b81e4d479d4d201f02e1bcfae4e3be3bbdb9906154368e2
Twitter: @fridrihfridman

1. Technical expertise: I have experience working with blockchain technology, cryptography, and programming languages such as Solidity, Python, and JavaScript
  2. Communication skills: Being able to communicate effectively with stakeholders and team members is an important aspect of working as a delegate. I have experience communicating technical information in a clear and understandable way
  3. Problem-solving skills: I have experience thinking creatively and coming up with innovative solutions
  4. Attention to detail: Being meticulous and detail-oriented is important when working with code and documentation. I have experience spotting errors and inconsistencies
  5. Adaptability: Being able to adapt to changing circumstances and work in a fast-paced environment is important for a delegate. I have experience handling multiple tasks simultaneously and working under pressure, this would be a valuable asset.
2 Likes

Tailon Mendes Profile

Introduction

Hi, my name is Tailon Mendes , I’m in the crypto space since 2019, I like to learn new things, I’m also a developer
on web3, I’m a moderator of some communities in the nft space, I’m very excited and impressed with what starknet is creating and developing,
the team is brilliant and I see it will revolutionize the market. I would like the opportunity to be able to delegate to this project.

thanks for everything .

• Address: 0xbd8E2455F7cD0a1339455c1471Fb1F81f4b9F039
  • ENS: 0x11168.eth
  • Twitter:@nick_admBR
    1.I have been involved in the blockchain space for 5 years and am proficient in writing smart contracts and participating in various project promotions. I have made contributions to the ecosystem in areas such as community building, technical development, market promotion, and DAO governance.
    2.I want to become a representative because I want to contribute more to the ecosystem and represent token holders in the decision-making and governance of the ecosystem. I plan to fulfill this role by engaging in extensive community participation, communicating and collaborating with other representatives and token holders, and leveraging my professional skills.
    3.My core values include fairness, transparency, openness, and inclusivity. These values will guide my decision-making process and behavior when participating in the decision-making and governance of the ecosystem.
    4.I have extensive experience in DAO governance. I have participated in multiple DAO governance projects and served as a committee member. My contributions to DAO governance include proposing ideas, reviewing proposals, and participating in voting.
    5.My professional expertise lies in front-end development and smart contract development. I am proficient in technologies such as JavaScript, React, Solidity, and have experience in developing multiple front-end and smart contract projects. I also have some experience in market promotion and community building.
    6.Token holders should delegate to me because I have broad skills and extensive experience in front-end development, smart contract development, market promotion, and DAO governance. I also have good communication and collaboration skills and can represent token holders in the governance of the ecosystem. Token holders need to know my skills, experience, and values to determine if I am a suitable representative candidate.

ExtezyMr - Delegate Profile

Introduction

• Address eth: 0xcd98aa3437F953259e6983EBb8fE47B5f50317B4
    *Address StarkNet: 0x06eb8bf261d24dff4e600b1faf5f3242527c63b38057f66eef65d8fb68866a4f
  • ENS: extezymr.eth
    *BNS: extezymr.braavos.stark
  • Twitter: @ExtezyMr
  • Personal Website: https://www.extezymr.xyz/

Hey, my name is Andrii Stanko, i’m from Ukraine, 2years full time in crypto.

I won’t write a poem here about how cool I am, I’ll just say that you can look at my portfolio, which contains general information about me.
I want to say that I am an early follower, contributor, tester and user of Starknet, and with my experience I will be useful and productive for Starknet.

Thank you.
ExtezyMr

Introduction

• Address: 0x5b3f54dD3E61D5a73857a7A7FBdf9B66aF986BBB
  • ENS: electrobreaker.eth

Overview
Why do you want to be a delegate? How do you plan to fulfill this role?

• I want to be a delegate because I believe in the potential of StarkNet to be a game-changer in the world of decentralized applications.
  • As a delegate, I plan to fulfill my role by actively participating in governance discussions and voting on proposals that I believe will benefit the StarkNet ecosystem and its users.

Please list and explain the core values that will guide your decision-making.

• Transparency: I believe that all decisions made by the delegate should be transparent and well-communicated to the community.
  • Fairness: I will strive to make decisions that are fair to all stakeholders and take into account the long-term impact on the StarkNet ecosystem.
  • Responsiveness: I will be responsive to the community’s feedback and suggestions and take them into consideration when making decisions.

Please provide your past experience in DAO governance.

• I have served as a delegate for other DAOs in the past and have experience in participating in governance discussions and voting on proposals.
  • I am familiar with the various tools and platforms used for DAO governance, such as Snapshot and Gnosis Safe.

Please provide your skills and areas of expertise.

• I am a software engineer with experience in building decentralized applications on Ethereum and other blockchain platforms.
  • I have a good understanding of the technical aspects of StarkNet and its architecture.
  • I am also familiar with the various tools and frameworks used for building on StarkNet, such as Cairo and Solidity.

Why should someone delegate to you? Anything token-holders should know about you?

• Someone should delegate to me because I am committed to the success of the StarkNet ecosystem and will work hard to ensure that the platform continues to grow and evolve.
  • I have a strong technical background and am well-versed in the tools and frameworks used for building on StarkNet.
  • I am also approachable and responsive to feedback and suggestions from the community.

Please provide any potential conflicts of interest with your participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

• I am not currently involved in any projects or initiatives that may create a conflict of interest with my participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x3645aF64f7DdD6c1E0391C83D58E6AD610Bf215a
StarkNet address: 0x04e3199820955f571713a1b34186da0a473bc1f4cadf077584430b859831aae5
Twitter: @vini_eth
Hello, I am a crypto enthusiast and I would really like to become a participant in the formation of the wonderful Starknet network

1 Like

Address: 0x6E2c46B5db331F5a2B74Aa2a9B2d5c296661A6bD
Twitter: https://twitter.com/0x_r_e_s_e_t

Greetings everyone, my name is Alex, I would like to introduce myself as a modest member of the community and a user of StarkNet. My objective is to improve and sustain the spaces for artists while keeping up with advancements in technology, art, and music. I hold a compassionate viewpoint towards this goal.

Maintaining a robust governance system is vital for the functioning of any community. Hence, I am eager to contribute to and support the governance process of StarkNet in any way possible. Witnessing the enthusiasm and dedication of the StarkNet community towards enhancing the governance process, proposing new ideas, and offering feedback on crucial topics has been inspiring. I aspire to join the ranks of the StarkNet crew, working towards the overall growth of the ecosystem.

I possess skills in smart contract & full-stack development, web3 content creation and curation, blockchain course instruction, and consulting.

As a delegate, I guarantee responsive and considerate decision-making based on fundamental principles that align with the best interests of StarkNet and its community. Presently, I have no conflicting interests.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me via DM.