Delegate Profile Thread

ETH: 0xE017D623549A16488d3710C2426e02b84d52C8f2
Argent: 0x02bc89085cAE93A89CD0d148489616ac317c18F47CAAFF59Ca024E393A2B36E3
Twitter: @imshelest

I have been involved in the life of the project since it began, and I would very much like to continue to help you and be a part of the project. I already have experience in this field and I think I’m perfect for you.

1 Like

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x40aAC3eb7a0F07c0e85b1b8842b1b94573B470df
  • StarkNet address: 0x02E257Fe2B3DE4EBf7cDd7989c5CB9F772d69D27605bD5640d5Ac2db96C5744B
  • ENS name (optional): alexhomyak.eth

I create new decentralized applications, develop tools for working with StarkNet, test and analyze smart contracts, participate in the StarkNet community, conduct research, etc. I plan to continue to contribute to the StarkNet ecosystem, improving it and promoting the development of decentralized applications based on this platform.

Introduction

Address ERC20: 0x9d5D82d794d31953bA46ac7bB88F144f9fEd3147

Adress StarkNet: 0x03CA0e1EF784b7e972E686392aD540fF35fe6671466D76848422B6a554268a12

ENS:petrolistul.eth

Twitter: @Tibs52742210

Overview

Hello everyone,

I am Tibby an cryptoenthusiast and blockchain tester/validator with experience in various projects like Aptos, Sei, SUI, Massa and even StarkNet node validator.

Core Values

My core values are consistency, sustainability and long-term orientation as I believe that StarkNet as a big part of Eth and whole crypto ecosystem.

Conflicts of Interest

None at the moment, I will declare any that arise during delegation

4 Likes

Introduction

• Address: 0x984253cAd96157B89255F4674E5362Fc0feb69Ee
  • StarkNet address: 0x068b32BE3a8B9D29E41Fc824aBd7AC5462Aba17FA77280586Fe0D6Ef4313d8c6
  • Twitter: @didbit_eth
  • Github: didbit · GitHub
    I like to explore new projects and projects abilities.
1 Like

Introduction

Address: 0x981cC27BD476Fc300A28270555C7BEbF09efBCFF
ENS: sinejkeexz.eth
Twitter: @tin_verem
SrakNet Mainnet :   0x01547972b2F27cBbD66B51D1B1977a51BAc9dd2a4f6FDF6D1cfEC4d97Ea5E22c

Hello everyone, my name is Michael and my wallet name, as well as my username on Twitter, is sinejkeexz. I am a content creator in various blockchain networks and I am interested in contracts, their creation, reading what people write in them, and analyzing them. I see a great future in this because anything that is not done needs to be coded first, which is a whole contract as we know it.

My native language is Ukrainian, and I am proficient in Russian, Polish, and English. I want to become a delegate for StarkNet because I want to know how the system works from the inside and positively influence it - decentralization, organic ecosystem growth, spreading among the Russian-speaking population, as well as the overall cryptocurrency community.

I also have additional skills such as creating cool videos, images, memes, intros, and everything related to design. I will attach links below for you to see. Thank you for reading.

https://twitter.com/Tin_Verem/status/1417901480783368197 (My work)

https://twitter.com/Tin_Verem/status/1411213355227009025 (My work)

Introduction

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xa55102FFB17Fe19aB6FEa9425310B5fB5F599A18
Twitter handle: @Pavel0221

Overview

Greetings everyone!

I am an enthusiastic user and node runner of the StarkNet ecosystem. Having used the StarkNet network for almost a year now, since its early stages in testnet, it gives me great pleasure to contribute to such a transformative project through governance.

I strongly believe that the web3 revolution should not fade into legacy traps due to greed and centralization. Therefore, I appreciate how Starknet is leveraging technology for positive social impact, prioritizing purpose over profit, and promoting the development of public goods for the long-term benefit of everyone. In today’s crypto adoption cycle, this is both refreshing and reassuring.

My core values are Consistency, Sustainability, and Long-term orientation, as I see StarkNet as an integral part of the Ethereum and the entire crypto space ecosystem.

I am also well-versed in data and blockchain analytics.

I assure you that I do not have any conflicts of interest as a future delegate. Please feel free to contact me anytime on my email 3 if you have any queries.

Thank you for your valuable time.

1 Like
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xE13044eE0E73Ce7d3b82Fc1DF193017E4BEd431C
  • StarkNet address: 0x05c2aB343212B1c822B4e4824b65eBFE7Bf6e125194b800c983cD272A5DfBDc2
  • ENS name: whiteprince.eth
  • Twitter handle: @feneted

Hello everyone, my name is Feneted and I am excited to apply as a delegate for StarkNet. I come from the United States and I am a software engineer with over 7 years of experience in the tech industry. My expertise includes web development, distributed systems, and blockchain technology.

I have been actively involved in the blockchain community for the past 3 years and I am excited about the potential of Ethereum’s layer 2 solutions. I have been following the development of StarkNet closely and I believe it has the potential to become one of the most important layer 2 solutions for Ethereum.

As an experienced software engineer, I have a deep understanding of the technical aspects of blockchain technology and I believe I can provide valuable insights and perspectives to the StarkNet community. I am also a strong advocate for open-source software and decentralized governance models.

Experience in DAO governance: I have been involved in various DAOs, including Stargate DAO, Gitcoin, and Optimism. I have also contributed to several open-source blockchain projects and I am a member of the Ethereum Community Fund.

Why should I be a delegate: As a delegate, I am committed to upholding the principles of transparency, inclusivity, and fairness. I believe that decentralization is the key to unlocking the full potential of blockchain technology and I am passionate about creating a more equitable and sustainable future. I am committed to working collaboratively with the StarkNet community to promote the growth and success of the platform.

Conflicts of Interest: I have no conflicts of interest, but if any arise during delegation, I will declare them.

If you have any questions about my application or would like to discuss any issues related to StarkNet, feel free to contact me on Telegram at @feneted.

2 Likes

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x0ac7231Cc1994fD98F80DB1c58efBA712Fb72f1A
  • StarkNet address: 0x025f1757f34b61fb1891Cd92C565BC4A21Df2393a4fa0246182fEd7a32178930
  • ENS name: godofweb.eth
  • Twitter handle: @telesenek

Hello, my name is Maria and I am excited to apply as a delegate for StarkNet. I am currently a computer science student at the Technical University of Munich in Germany. I have a keen interest in blockchain technology and its potential to revolutionize various industries.

I have been following Ethereum’s development for the past two years and have actively participated in the community. I am particularly interested in layer 2 scaling solutions, such as rollups and sharding, and how they can improve the scalability and usability of Ethereum. I am constantly learning and keeping up to date with the latest developments in the field.

I have previous experience in decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) governance. I am an active participant in several DAOs, including Sismo and GMX. I believe that decentralized governance is a powerful tool that can empower communities to make decisions in a transparent and democratic manner. As a delegate for StarkNet, I am committed to representing the interests of the community and ensuring that all voices are heard.

I have no conflicts of interest and I am committed to making decisions that benefit the long-term success of StarkNet. I am excited to be part of the StarkNet community and contribute to its growth and development.

If you have any questions or would like to connect with me, please feel free to reach out to me on Twitter @telesenek. Thank you for your consideration.

1 Like
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x75F22b6331C13586441d663d0790844192872140
  • StarkNet address: 0x05633dF36e55238B186f0AA4FAc18B0e4Eb84b2894e8C46F1818b84B80042a4e
  • ENS name: mrscam.eth
  • Twitter handle: @togaonz

Hello everyone, my name is Quant and I’m excited to apply as a delegate for StarkNet. I’m a computer science student at a university in the United States and have been fascinated by the potential of blockchain technology for several years. I speak English fluently and have some knowledge of Spanish.

I’m particularly interested in the ways that blockchain can be used to promote social good and am enthusiastic about projects that seek to use technology to make the world a better place. StarkNet’s commitment to empowering developers and promoting innovation within the Ethereum ecosystem aligns perfectly with my values.

While I don’t have extensive experience in DAO governance, I have been involved in various blockchain-related projects over the past year and have gained valuable insight into the workings of decentralized organizations. I’m a regular participant in the Gitcoin Grants program and have contributed to several open-source projects on GitHub.

As a delegate for StarkNet, I would bring a fresh perspective and a deep commitment to advancing the organization’s mission. I’m eager to learn more about the specific challenges and opportunities facing StarkNet and to work collaboratively with other delegates to make informed decisions that will benefit the community as a whole.

If you have any questions about my application or would like to learn more about my background, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at discord on GwendaGreene#1069. Thank you for considering my candidacy.

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x3C17042f6960Fbead86cc89979A3a41Bc5c14433
  • StarkNet address: 0x07a1aF461069462A2A80Cf2bD975Bc65C10cE618bd698E998b0B8a5Fd4F02231
  • ENS name: 1plus2.eth
  • Twitter handle: @seizeten

Hello everyone, my name is 1plus2 and I’m excited to apply as a delegate for StarkNet. I am an experienced software engineer with a strong passion for blockchain technology. I’ve been following Ethereum’s development for the past few years and I believe that StarkNet has the potential to become a leading player in the layer 2 ecosystem.

In terms of technical skills, I have extensive experience with smart contract development, particularly in Solidity. I’m familiar with the latest tools and frameworks, including Hardhat, Truffle, and Remix. I’m also knowledgeable in Ethereum’s layer 2 solutions, including rollups, sidechains, and state channels.

In addition to my technical skills, I have experience in governance and community building. I am an active member of several blockchain communities, including Ethereum, Polkadot, and Cosmos.

As a delegate for StarkNet, I would bring a unique perspective and set of skills to the table. I am committed to transparency, fairness, and open communication. I believe in the importance of community-driven decision-making and I would work hard to ensure that all stakeholders have a voice in the governance process.

In terms of conflicts of interest, I have none that would prevent me from acting in the best interests of the StarkNet community. If any conflicts do arise, I will disclose them immediately.

Thank you for considering my application.

1 Like

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xC4aaae47945f1f2b8FFcD0A6396855b97b492980
  • StarkNet address: 0x07F027a7E3A927a28d0d62F4f695F9995e7F67e6EEF270246Da551509F5A5239
  • Twitter handle: @urbaniten0

Hello StarkNet community,

My name is James and I am excited to apply as a delegate for StarkNet. I have been working in the blockchain industry for over 3 years now, with a focus on research and development of layer 2 scaling solutions. I hold a degree in Computer Science and have completed several online courses on blockchain technology and cryptography.

I am deeply interested in the potential of blockchain to transform industries and empower individuals. I believe that StarkNet is well-positioned to become a leader in the layer 2 space and I would be honored to play a role in its growth and success.

Experience in DAO governance: I have been an active member of the Ethereum community for several years and have participated in governance for several DAOs, including Stargate DAO and Gitcoin. I am a strong advocate for decentralization and believe that DAOs have the potential to create more transparent and equitable decision-making processes.

Why should I be a delegate: I am committed to making informed and impartial decisions as a delegate. I believe that diversity of thought and perspective is essential to the success of any organization and I am committed to considering all viewpoints before making decisions. I am also committed to active participation in the community and engaging in constructive discussions that will help move StarkNet forward.

Conflicts of Interest: I have no conflicts of interest at this time, but I will disclose any conflicts that arise during my tenure as a delegate.

Thank you for considering my application.

1 Like
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x841AD0AbAb2D33520ca236A2F5D8b038adDc12BA
  • StarkNet Address: 0x0162cBa1Fa3c9dB0C70DEb9DC0bD23d80cd94928779f2eE49D3ae207Ec232865
  • ENS: cardenas.eth
  • Twitter: @davidcardenasus

Please provide your past experience and contributions to the StarkNet ecosystem.

My background includes being a cryptocurrency/blockchain researcher, defi enthusiast, and a Web3 student. This has provided me with a deep understanding of the current landscape and future potential of StarkNet. Recently, I have been actively testing various StarkNet products and services, providing valuable feedback to the teams behind them.

Why do you want to be a delegate? How do you plan to fulfill this role?

I want to be a StarkNet delegate as want to contribute to the growth and development of StarkNet. As a delegate, I will leverage my past experience to fulfill my role by actively participating in discussion and governance processes. I will continue to further educate myself of the StarkNet ecosytem and act in good faith during the duration as a delegate.

Please list and explain the core values that will guide your decision-making.

The core values the will guide my decision-making as a delegate are as follows:
Transparency: Transparency is critical to building trust and credibility. I will make my decision-making process clear and understandable to others, and to communicate my intentions and actions with honesty and openness.
Community-driven: The strength of any decentralized platform lies in its community. I will prioritize the community in my decision-making, and work to build consensus and support.
Security: Security is critical for ensuring the longevity of the StarkNet ecosystem. I will prioritize security in my decision-making and work to implement best practices to minimize the risk of hacks and other security threats.
Good faith: I will act in good faith and review proposals for their benefit and to their best interest of the StarkNet ecosystem.

Please provide your past experience in DAO governance.

I actively participate in several decentralized communities and have gained experience in governance discussion and navigating issues. I actively vote on proposals and provided feedback on various aspects. Additionally, I have experience in contributing to the development of various protocols and have worked closely with various teams to identify areas for improvement and propose new features.

Please provide your skills and areas of expertise.

I have a diverse skill set and bring a range of experiences and expertise. As defi enthusiast, I have a good understanding of decentralized finance and I have closely followed the development of many defi projects. I have experience in conducting research on various topics. I can collect, and analyze data, and formulate insights and conclusions. As a Web3 student, I have learned the basics of JavaScript, Solidity, and zero-knowledge proofs.

Please provide any potential conflicts of interest with your participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

None

1 Like

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x39eA10a713A066273AB51f8C72C53e18e3370316
  • StarkNet address: 0x029D2D61FD4ee9f659a59eA2B753ca63F19196fB610e85e8EFf5e50fb197c442
  • ENS name: jaracimrman.eth
  • Twitter handle: @fallixen1

Hello, my name is Jara and I am excited to apply as a delegate for StarkNet. I am a software engineer based in California with a background in computer science. I have been interested in blockchain technology for several years and have experience working with various smart contract platforms.

I believe that StarkNet has the potential to revolutionize the scalability and usability of Ethereum and I am passionate about contributing to its success. I have been following StarkNet’s development closely and have participated in the community by testing the platform and providing feedback.

In terms of my experience with DAO governance, I have participated in several governance processes on different platforms, including Stargate DAO and Proof of Humanity. I have a deep understanding of how DAOs work and the importance of decentralized decision-making in the blockchain space.

As a delegate for StarkNet, I would be committed to actively participating in discussions, analyzing proposals carefully, and making informed decisions that align with the best interests of the community. I believe that it is important to listen to the perspectives of all stakeholders and to make decisions that are transparent and accountable.

If you have any questions for me, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can find me on Telegram at @fallixen.

2 Likes
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x995Da28d2c55167FdF48f8CA73D11e4F0F1f1E60
  • StarkNet address: 0x02D166A882494B51e31aD2D00De8B5F372f0610F5586D74cCFc9838667402D40
  • ENS name: poood.eth
  • Twitter handle: @greenprince29

Hello, my name is Green and I’m excited to apply as a delegate for StarkNet. I come from Canada and I have a degree in Business Management from the University of Toronto. For the past few years, I’ve been involved in the blockchain space and I’m passionate about exploring new and innovative use cases for this technology.

As someone who is deeply interested in the potential of decentralized systems, I believe that StarkNet has the potential to revolutionize the way we think about layer 2 solutions. I’m impressed by the progress that the team has made so far and I would love to be a part of this exciting journey.

Experience in DAO governance: I have experience serving as a delegate in several DAOs, including Aave and Yearn Finance. In addition, I’m an active participant in governance discussions on Snapshot and I regularly engage with other members of the community on Discord and Twitter.

Why should I be a delegate: I believe that I would be a valuable addition to the StarkNet community as a delegate. I’m committed to being impartial and fair in my decision-making and I will always strive to listen to all perspectives before making any decisions. I’m also very organized and I have excellent communication skills, which I believe will be helpful in facilitating productive discussions among the community.

Conflicts of Interest: I have no conflicts of interest at this time, but I will always disclose any potential conflicts if they arise.

If you have any questions about my application or my qualifications, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. You can contact me on Telegram at @nesenek. Thank you for considering my application.

1 Like

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x235014a26D821a86794bbEd6AAa577126cbe57c6
  • StarkNet address: 0x0695DA5C1D19A850b29363B97fb93AEe8D5A3E31821D44ab889939EB12F89901
  • ENS name: key1one.eth
  • Twitter handle: @tozilik1

Hello everyone, my name is Jane and I am excited to apply as a delegate for StarkNet. I come from the United States and have been involved in the blockchain industry for over 3 years. I am a self-taught programmer and have developed various decentralized applications on Ethereum.

I have been actively involved in the Ethereum community and have participated in various DAOs. I am an active participant in the Optimism, where I have contributed to the development and growth of the DAO by reviewing and voting on proposals. I am also a member of the Bankless DAO, where I help in the coordination and organization of events and educational content.

I have been following the development of StarkNet for some time now and am impressed by its potential to enhance the scalability and functionality of Ethereum. I believe that the future of Ethereum is reliant on the success of layer 2 solutions, and I am confident that StarkNet has the potential to become a leading solution.

As a delegate, I will work tirelessly to ensure that the interests of the StarkNet community are represented. I am committed to engaging in open discussions and considering all viewpoints before making any decisions. I will use my technical knowledge and experience in DAO governance to vote in a responsible and informed manner.

Conflicts of Interest
I have no conflicts of interest, but if any arise during delegation, I will declare them.

For any questions about delegation, please feel free to reach out to me at @tozilik on Telegram.

1 Like
  • Address: 0x2b7c090558E57fdA174CD70d1c51E654165CD16C
  • ENS: oanav.eth
  • Twitter @aav77890531
    Hello!
    I am Oana and I have participated in Starknet echosistem since the beginig on testnet and mainnet. I have also tested other solutions on other blockhains and give feedback. That being said I am looking forward to continue in Starknet Echosistem. Have a nice day everyone!
2 Likes

Starknet Delegate Profile

Introduction

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xc3E2E3514ACc27042663e533FAE4856221b629D8

StarkNet address: 0x041d72fA37D15d882e7F7abD29fe2953fa32c6282b754505045EBfefd4099d22

ENS name: 0xvikkk.eth

Twitter handle: @0xvikkk

Twitter handle: @aparadoxaa

Any relevant links/Websites: vikvikvikkk (0xvikkk) · GitHub

Overview

To whom it may concern,

Speaking about my professional crypto experience, I work full-time in Web3 in Cointelegraph. My position at Cointelegraph is Research Analyst. My duties include the creation of different databases and researching various crypto topics. Also, I write articles and help with different crypto reports.

If we talk about my experience and for such a short period, I went more in-depth and tried different paths.

Firstly, at this moment, I have a small team engaged in various activities in web3, where we also create small DAO.

Also, I participate in different crypto projects, where I am taking part in their early testnets, beta stage apps (Leap Wallet, Zerion, a couple of P2E Games such as Guild of Guardians), and running nodes (Starknet, SUI, Masa, Aptos, Bifrost, Forta, Aleo, not a complete list of which I’ve been involved in). There are two big companies where I was a beta-tester and early user, but I can not say for now because of NDA.

Moreover, I decided to try Ambassador programs as well, and for such a short period, I handled being part of relatively many of them (Pontem Network, Solcial, Polkadex, etc.)

Also, I make different repositories in GitHub with useful tools and resources for web3 tech and non-tech. The reason for this is that I like doing research and uncovering new projects and tools. This way, I met interesting people from the crypto sphere on Twitter (where I also published these materials). With some of them, we even agreed to collaborate on some small projects, which are in the process now. Additionally, I have an interesting category in my repository about DAOs.
To sum up, I wish to develop my expertise in crypto and be a valuable player in this field.

Suggested Profile Topics

Please provide your past experience and contributions to the StarkNet ecosystem:

As I mentioned earlier, I ran nodes and am an early tester of the Starknet ecosystem overall.

Why do you want to be a delegate? How do you plan to fulfill this role?

Firstly, I am passionate about Starknet technology and its potential to disrupt traditional industries. Secondly, I want to support the project because of its potential to solve real-world problems; accordingly, being a delegate, I will contribute to its success by helping secure the network and make it more efficient.
Obviously, it is also a desire to make an impact since it will allow participation in a decentralized network that can potentially democratize access to financial services and create a more equitable world.
Also, a crucial point for me is learning more about blockchain technology and how it works; being a delegate will allow me to gain hands-on experience and develop new skills that can benefit me in the future.
Last but not least, financial incentives: If there are will be financial incentives for being a delegate, such as receiving a portion of transaction fees or block rewards, it also motivates to participate in the network and help to grow the ecosystem.

Please list and explain the core values that will guide your decision-making:

Responsibility, Collaboration, Courage.

Please provide your past experience in DAO governance:

I am actively participating in voting through Snapshot + voting on the Optimism platform. Furthermore, thanks to my hobby and job, I am generally researching and learning a lot about the DAOs concept.

Why should someone delegate to you? Anything token-holders should know about you?

I will be transparent and honest and provide clear communication and a commitment to fulfill delegated tasks to the best of my abilities to help build trust and establish a positive reputation as a delegate.

Requests for Delegators?

Feel free to DM me on Twitter with any requests or questions.

Thanks a lot in advance.

1 Like
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x4bcFC6877b0cAb74C94fff07571Fa6A35023FA67
  • StarkNet address: 0x064DC9f02cc80336F974E504412B5711101Bd619d63e66f828308A37C0Cd85c7
  • ENS name: trpaslik.eth

Hello, my name is Alex and I am excited to apply as a delegate for StarkNet. I come from a technical background with a degree in Computer Science and several years of experience in the tech industry. My experience has given me a strong understanding of how technology can be used to create innovative solutions.

I have been interested in blockchain technology for several years now and have been actively following the development of Ethereum’s layer 2 solutions. I am particularly interested in how these solutions can be used to improve the scalability and performance of blockchain networks. I have experience working with several layer 2 solutions, including Polygon and Arbitrum.

I am excited to apply as a delegate for StarkNet because I believe in the potential of this platform to revolutionize the way we use blockchain technology. As a delegate, I will work to ensure that the community’s voice is heard and that decisions are made in the best interest of the platform and its users.

Experience in DAO governance: While I am relatively new to DAO governance, I have been actively following the governance processes of several projects, including Uniswap and MakerDAO. I have participated in discussions and voted on proposals, and I am eager to continue learning and contributing to the governance of decentralized organizations.

Why should I be a delegate? I am committed to being an active and engaged member of the StarkNet community. I value transparency and communication and will work to ensure that community members are informed and involved in the decision-making process. I am analytical and detail-oriented and will thoroughly research and consider all proposals before voting. I believe that my technical background and passion for blockchain technology make me well-suited to serve as a delegate for StarkNet.

Conflicts of Interest: I have no conflicts of interest, but if any arise during delegation, I will declare them. If you have any questions or would like to discuss my application further, please feel free to contact me at @unifaro on Telegram.

2 Likes
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xF822469b3F003B99960942D4B4ebd37D0b66BFBb
  • StarkNet address: 0x02e4A929848f215d03E09b7DA77e4dAC94Cc4b4112C508654c7Ad8415613EBc8
  • ENS name: lordofweb.eth
  • Twitter handle: @Emerald09918692

Hello, my name is John and I’m excited to apply as a delegate for StarkNet. I’ve been interested in blockchain technology for a couple of years now and have been following the development of Ethereum and its layer 2 solutions. I have experience participating in various decentralized communities and have contributed to open-source projects related to blockchain technology. I speak English and Spanish fluently and I’m learning French.

I’m applying to be a delegate for StarkNet because I believe in the potential of the project and its mission to bring fast, scalable, and secure smart contracts to Ethereum. As a delegate, I will be dedicated to representing the interests of the community and making informed decisions that benefit the growth and success of StarkNet. I value transparency, inclusivity, and the importance of community feedback.

Experience in DAO governance: I have experience participating in governance processes of different DAOs such as Uniswap and Compound.

Why should I be a delegate: I’m passionate about blockchain technology and I believe in the potential of decentralized systems to change the world for the better. As a delegate, I’ll be committed to listening to the community, making informed decisions, and contributing to the growth and success of StarkNet. I have experience in DAO governance and a strong understanding of the technical aspects of blockchain technology. I’m excited about the opportunity to be a part of the StarkNet community and contribute to its success.

Conflicts of Interest: I have no conflicts of interest, but if any arise during delegation, I will declare them.

Feel free to reach out to me at @wobdow on Telegram if you have any questions about my candidacy.

1 Like

bnv92 - Delegate Profile

Introduction

Address Ethereum Mainnet: 0x45C7251E1FBC96126a330C942cCcFdd246bDeBE4
Address StarkNet Mainnet: 0x060fef6f6e5d118b22125bcb4036203776d7728acfe5a4df6b8ab52e4cd9e282
ENS: bnv92.eth
Twitter: @bnv921

Hello, I want to become a starknet delegate to be as involved as possible and influence the development of starknet. I used starknet at a very early stage, and now I see how the blockchain is progressing, the speed of transactions is increasing, the fails are decreasing, the adaptation for users is getting better. I try to test and participate in the life of many products on starknet and I want to help develop such a product. I would really like to become a delegate and put my hand on the blockchain, which, I think, will eclipse everything in the future
to contact me, you can use the email bnv92979297@gmail.com

no matter what, I believe in starknet and want to help in development, spend my time and, if necessary, funds

2 Likes