Delegate Profile Thread

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xe253564d8e68635356222BBebCd5d9e581f6b9bD

Twitter : @babdeuy44
I have a good understanding of the StarkNet network, and as a delegate I believe I can apply my knowledge to best represent the long term sustainability of the network and the safety of its users.
I want to further support the important work that StarkNet is doing on scaling. I’m also passionate about public goods funding and governance experimentation.
I am also builder myself, since January this year. I have been most active as a Cairo evangelist & introducing Cairo to Solidity developers. I am the creator of StarkBoard, which is a Data Analytics Hub on StarkNet having a great impact on the StarkNet Ecosystem : Weekly OnChain recap & providing insightful aggregated on-chain data.

9 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xeabae751E6aeB267CE547EFb45383db004098755

Twitter: @henrlihenrli
I have a strong connection with the StarkWare development and product teams with whom we collaborate and discuss daily. I regularly communicate with wallets, dapps, buidlers, students, and DAOs across the ecosystem. I’ve also worked inter-ecosystem with BGD labs in the AAVE community, the Uniswap foundation, and ENS on StarkNet adoption.
I’ll primarily rely on my technical knowledge to make decisions, my interest in StarkNet governance goes far beyond this. I want to see the network grow as a community of diverse interests and ideas.

6 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x255137D3e1b9A6710923b3Cded0C15a7050A393a

Twitter: @raphael_dkhn
I experiment on StarknetAnd Web3 software engineer at Revelator Ltd.
I would like to become a Delegate because it will open a new phase of life for me, while I carry my community along , I will play a huge role is promoting active governance as I know this is one of the major roles of a delegate , I will do my best to sensitize the community on the importance of active participation in governance and not just governance but governance in starknet ecosystem I will make it a priority to lead by example and together we will build the future we all see in starknet.

7 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x643f7a04bbF79B4baF46F4d4069C6b92820507c1

Twitter: @NickDrakon

I am fit for the role and will actively participate in discussions to better understand the concerns of our community.
I’m an active delegate of Cosmos, Osmosis, Juno, Y, Stargate - I actively participate in voting.
I feel involvement in blockchain itself and its management.
Talking about voting governance, I am very careful in choosing, of course I will choose based on what I know and look for references before voting.

5 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x7A9DF2A1f99ffDe9EA33a93DbE7eD55aa035A7cD
Twitter: @0xChqrles
I will do my best to sensitize the community on the importance of active participation in governance and not just governance but governance in starknet ecosystem I will make it a priority to lead by example and together we will build the future we all see in starknet.
I want to become a delegate to contribute to the development of StarkNet as one of the active web3 users.

5 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x56D708e859e57db088064492472E443CBD5cf4E9

Twitter: @danrobinson

My long time involvement in the project and my understanding of the project can be a good representative. Continue to participate in ecological construction and governance, and give a summary of your own experience and personal insights on the direction of the project team.
I have experience in DAO management and can help provide more professional governance advice to the StarkNet community.

4 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x97f768f1008119B604E44C6d439595D18eF0AdB6

Twitter: @federicocarrone

C + rust + erlang + julia + λ. amateur in everything: distributed systems, ML, compilers and apprentice cryptography engineer.
I enjoy keeping up with and participating in the novel work within the StarkNet community, so I want to partake in the decision-making on the cutting edge of this field. My work has touched all parts of the network and has led me to become familiar with active problems - decentralization, gas metering, for instance - so I can make well-informed decisions about future votes for StarkNet.

4 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x6B5c211380E2E2f8cbCD0Faf5F3c5C5793B774Fb

Twitter: @CaseyWescott
I have come to fall in love with this layer too, during the testnet I had a really great experience testing your chain, and the fact that L2 like starknet are going to be the future of eth brings me joy because I would really love to see where this would go.
Being a delegate requires a combination of technical expertise, communication skills, and a deep understanding of Starknet’s goals. One of the most important responsibilities is to cast votes on proposals in a way that aligns with the best interests of delegators and the community as a whole.

5 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xD3da4852a33D3e0aEe611aA2dE168029FcEc75f0

Twitter: @LiorGoldberg2

Very good at raising topics and guiding community members to actively participate in discussions and draw conclusions. After the community makes relevant conclusions, it will make greater publicity and promotion in relevant media. Once the community makes some proposals that are fair, more beneficial to the development of the project and even promote the development of the industry, I will spare no effort to do various publicity work.

My web3 qualifications / skills:I have been involved in blockchain evangelism for a long time, and I have a personal experience of the development and evolution of blockchain over the past 10 years. Familiar with related tools and platforms used by blockchain. And there is a lot of understanding of the shortcomings of many tools. They have very comprehensive practice and cognition through such as youtube twitter discord reddit facebook and so on.
I also know very well what kind of guidance needs to be given to the community at different stages of the project. This work is very important for the development of a project.

5 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address:0xD635e769Fc367A8424C020d2d84716BeB8036B33
Twitter: @Real_Maxlion

Starting its staking business since 2013, has rich experience in running validators for over 60 protocols. We’d love to participate in the staking ecosystem and contribute to the crypto industry.

We are a professional staking service provider and would love to share our resources with StarkNet. We’ve been following up with StarkWare and StarkNet for a long time.
We are actively participating in the governance of almost all networks and would love to help to build the ecosystem of StarkNet.

5 Likes

Charles - Delegate Profile

Introduction

• Address: 0x3f82E34BbA3DFb429852158c662B235192096400
  • Twitter: @Cryp_Charles

Hello everyone, I’m Charles, one of the CMs of StarkNet Discord. I’ve been engaging with the community for more than half a year, where i learnt tons of knowledge of StarkNet, which also helps me think about the prospects of SN from both user and teck’s aspect. I’m aware of the current state of SN , it’s shortages and advantages. Hearing differnet voices in community really pushes me to judge one thing comprehensively, sometimes an opportunity can also be a challenge.

I’d like to apply to become a Delegate because I’m impressed by SN’s ecosystem, enthusiastic builders around it and STARKs tech, with which i believe it will bring hyper scalability to Crypto and make it mass adoption among reality. There’re huge heavy workload and milestones for SN to reach the goal. I’d like to participate in the direction and decision-making of SN, moreover, to convey my thoughts and voices.

I’m versed and experienced in community management and blockchain research. Collect voices and thoughts from community and analyze what’ re the true problems and their demands makes a lot of sense for decision-making. Blockchain researching brings me frontier perspectives of Crypto filed.

Conflicts of Interest.

I recieve grants from StarkWareLtd as CM of SN Discord community, and I suppose it’s a positive interest.

Requests for Delegators?

Please reach out to me directly via Twitter or Discord (Closer#2282) for any questions.

Best Regards,

Charles

4 Likes

Introduction

• Ethereum Address: 0xa909B10C4faC3ae905D068cB74C61E4bab02C1b4
  • ENS: parkyeung.eth
  • StarkNet Address: 0x04A0a751A8c71A37A58eB8Ad1859A8bf76353717BEAB31E176de5CcC7C54Db98
  • Twitter: @park_eth

Overview

Hi everyone, I’m Park, a dedicated community member and active builder in the Starknet ecosystem. Over the past year, and together with @doreami93, I have been working on several core ecosystem projects including Sphinx (a composable on-chain order book - 1st place @ StarkNet Autumn Hackathon), Switch (a trustless wallet recovery service - 1st place @ StarkNet House Hackathon) and scaffold-stark (2nd place @ ethCC Paris Hack).

As builders on Starknet, we are in constant communication with the StarkWare team and frequently monitor protocol updates. We are excited about this opportunity to participate in its governance.

Why me?

I have substantial experience in DAO governance through running the LBS Blockchain delegate platform at MakerDAO and Aave. LBS Blockchain is one of the leading and fastest growing student run blockchain / web3 organisations comprising of students from London Business School. We are a community of 750+ students and alumni in our community Telegram and recently hosted the second iteration of London Blockchain Summit, inviting over 40 speakers and hosting 200+ attendees from around the world.

Our governance team liaises with ecosystem partners like Llama, Chaos Labs and Gauntlet to review and debate new proposals before submitting a memo for internal review and final on-chain voting. We have a rigorous process and prioritise defensability and transparency in our decision-making. We have also launched proposal alerts services for MakerDAO and Aave to assist delegates with monitoring new proposals, and would be happy to set up something similar for Starknet Governance.

Core Values

My core values as a delegate are:

1. Independence: although LBS Blockchain receives substantial delegated stakes from a16z and the Aave Foundation, we have always maintained our independence and voted in line with the best interest of the community. Where necessary, we have voted against the majority before, and will continue to resist external influence by basing our decisions on sound reason.
  2. Transparency: I commit to publishing my opinions and voting rationale to this forum to ensure transparency in decision-making, and to hold myself accountable to external scrutiny. I strive to engage with community members and delegates and will revise my own views and process where appropriate, based on external feedback.
  3. Collaboration: I believe the Starknet ecosystem is special because of its community. I will seek to invite diverse ideas and opinions to ensure all voices are heard, and create an inclusive space for the Starknet and wider web3 community.

Conflicts of Interest

As mentioned above, I currently take part in the governance of other DeFi projects, but expect to hand over that role later in the year.

Request for Delegators

Feel free to DM me directly on this platform or reach out via Telegram @parkyeuth or @doreami93 if you have any questions regarding our delegate platform.

9 Likes
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x2BB9B93Baf8fb9562441d511397ACF8defFFa012
  • StarkNet address: 0x04476581bb20DBe3c38B9F21F9ECE520F71F2028043cBB190b68fc45DA8D4B89
  • Twitter handle: @madnessisblue

Overview

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have been an active investor in early stage projects since 2015 and am keen to explore the web3 ecosystem, as I truly believe it’s the future of internet. I am very interested in the scaling solutions for Ethereum (which I believe isn’t going anywhere for a long long time). StarkNet is an exciting scaling solution and I am devoting my time and knowledge to newcomers in the industry. I think the potential for Stargate to become a top 10 project is a given

Experience in DAO governance: Voting regularly on snapshot, uniswap etc - both on-chain and off-chain. I truly believe voting regularly enhances one’s knowledge of the inner workings of a project. Before every vote, I spend a substantial amount of time educating myself on the vote agenda; and the best way forward

My web3 qualifications / skills: Early investor in many web3 projects. Admin on 2 popular Telegram channels. Very active on lens protocol.

What voters can expect of me: You can be rest assured that I will make the vote count for something. When I don’t know a topic, I will research it thoroughly. Every vote, no matter how big or small, will get the same amount of dedication from me. And the vote from me, will come from a thoroughly researched, and
well-thought out perspective

Potential conflicts of interest: None

For Delegators: Feel free to message me. Also available on lens. profile: traveling.lens

thanks for your time

4 Likes

Address ETH: 0xd1Db12cf4703cdfD395Fe86e0a8be030dA5628a8
Address StarkNet: 0x042858246851f58335b30f6b05e887232d8cfea7bfcaa823bcfffb75a2b4f502
ENS: leet7331.eth
Discord: leet1337#5314

Greetings to all! I test different blockchains and different projects. I am sure that Starknet is the most promising attempt to make Ethereum a safe and scalable computing platform. I am very glad to be among voters. I want to be more active and develop my skills in your project.

2 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x9627DB49a0ab8c765602d9A7690b8B93933B5071

Twitter: @Andeloop
I would like to become a Delegate so i can make decision in behalf of my followers who share the same view as me .
This would be the first time for me to vote on behalf of others to vote for our vision on starknet and shape it the way we would like to see it .
I’m a regular buyer and holder of all kinds of coins and tokens. I don’t think there is any incentive created to misbehave though.

3 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x9eD839A4c018C7c288D2d8Be96D0915cD54Fd3Bd

Twitter: @0x796
Well to be honest have learnt About delegation as a whole and found out how it helps a networt or a DAO, would love to be a active participant in that and also this would be my first and certainly my best experience since when I have been into crypto
I participate in every governance process, from presenting proposals, giving feedback on forums and active voting dao.
I know too well about how blockchain works and would love to try this out and see my experience in aspect like this.

3 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x0a7a6746a137Ca968eAaA7a9a347a0d541238a67

Twitter: @odysseas_eth
My skills and areas of expertise include experience in development, community management, and strategic planning. I have a strong understanding of blockchain technology and the various use cases of smart contracts.
I acts as a delegator for Aave, Balancer, Optimism, Jet, Hop,arbitrum,across,dydx,stg.
I also know very well what kind of guidance needs to be given to the community at different stages of the project. This work is very important for the development of a project.

3 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xa70F2279bc72349Ad47B028fEC95C2A77Fae790F

Twitter: @davidengel79
I am an employee at Nethermind. As a delegate, I do not represent Nethermind. I will focus only on the growth of the ecosystem and the sustainable development of its secure tech. I see Nethermind’s and StarkNet’s goals as aligned: the decentralization and security of the network. In instances where Nethermind stands to gain directly from a proposal, I will abstain. In these cases, I will publicly state as such on the forum, and the Token Holders may choose to delegate elsewhere.
I have good experience in Web2 with proficiency in Python, go, js and so on. I am also highly knowledgeable about Blockchain in general and I have also put out a lot of content about it.

4 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xEa58a7cE3a3CD2202e0653A3caFe1c2269419B53

Twitter: @eomjipark
I believe blockchains are generational unlock technology analogous to the Guttenberg press. They remove the need for a trusted third party. This is the innovation. If we sway from this purpose then we have failed. This is why I am building in this space.
I recently begun software lessons to improve my coding skills. I’m a open-minded and I am ready to give my whole time to such a great tech product. I am looking for jobs at blockchain services right now and when I find a job available for myself, I will quit my job and will be able to dedicate my whole time to new job.

4 Likes

Address ETH: 0xFc7c18A7F0d53A924D6aF07814c47eEf0Fb4F7d7
Address StarkNet: 0x01C8d2Bb17cdDf22728553c9700ADfBBD42D1999194b409B1188b17191Cc2Efd
ENS: clemlaflemme.eth
Twitter : @ClementWalter
Discord: clemlaflemme.eth#7838
Github : ClementWalter (Clément Walter) · GitHub

Past experience and contributions to the Starknet ecosystem

I have been building mainly two open sources projects in the ecosystem since may 2022:

• Starksheet, an hybrid dApp that looks like a spreadsheet and let the user create dapp/graph multicall without coding
  • kakarot, a zkEVM written in Cairo

Why being a delegate

Since I have been involved early in the development of open source software in Starknet using Ciaro, I have a good understanding of the requirements to make Starknet a good working product. I will be able to bring the right topic on the table, on behalf of the community. For example, I have maintained since mid octobre backups for helping dev starting their own nodes ; in other words, being a true user of Starknet helps me to understand the needs of the ecosystem.

Code values

1. transparency
    In the context of a DAO, it’s of utmost importance to clearly states whatever one wishes or believes, in a gentle way, to make sure that the right decisions arise.
  2. efficiency
    The goal of the foundation is to make Starknet a better place for dev and user. We shall not forget this and keep things as smooth as possible for these two persona
  3. humility
    I will be wrong, I will propose bad ideas and I will vote for non sense proposal, for sure. And I’ll acknowledge it without.

Please provide your past experience in DAO governance

NA

Please provide your skills and areas of expertise

Math & info (proba/stat/IA), lots of python, currently cairo dev, willing to be rustacean and cryptographer

Why should someone delegate to you? Anything token-holders should know about you?

I am dedicated to the projects I take part in. Last may, I resigned from my position at IBM in AI to go full time around Starknet because I have believed in Starware and Cairo. Since may 2022, I have come to know quite well this community, and people know how I work as well.

Please provide any potential conflicts of interest with your participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate

Nothing I would be aware of right now. As I have said, I am also a lead builder for Kakarot, the zkEVM in Cairo. We don’t envision any future where Kakarot and Starknet would be competitors though, as we build Kakarot hand in hand with Starkware

Any additional information to consider before delegating to you? Any requests of Delegators?

French, 33yo

6 Likes