Delegate Profile Thread

Aisoski- Delegate Profile

Introduction

Eth: 0xE84888D1B3763230d2b2E1989F0F135Ae147E32f

Starknet:
0x077DaEC494758c89900883c6ddAa7178A8Dc83cb44D8527E2272ce1d0F429a82

Twitter: @AisosaUwaifo

Introduction
Well have been an active participant in crypto, and I have explored alot of chain’s and product in web3, for starknet I have come to fall in love with this layer too, during the testnet I had a really great experience testing your chain, and the fact that L2 like starknet are going to be the future of eth brings me joy because I would really love to see where this would go.

Well to be honest have learnt About delegation as a whole and found out how it helps a networt or a DAO, would love to be a active participant in that and also this would be my first and certainly my best experience since when I have been into crypto

I know too well about how blockchain works and would love to try this out and see my experience in aspect like this.

Have contributed in DAOs so many times I have made proposal that were being voted into the network and I really like the fact that if you know what you’re doing Pplw would always want to vote for your proposal and that so cool because even as a mere somebody I still have values In a governance.

I am a crypto Dev put still learning NGL I am also a trader and an NFTs collector.

Well delegating your funds too me would brings trust in my ability to make good decisions with your tokens, alignment with your values or goals, or the belief that delegating to me will be more profitable than other options. Also importantly, I would clearly communicate my plans and strategies for delegating to me, and be transparent about my decision-making process.

I feel being a delegator gives you a real part contributing to a network and that is what I would really want to achieve.

4 Likes

Junfuruhashi Delegate Profile

Introduction
Ethereum Mainnet Address:
0x11111282DC0E6f4050Df6CA87a3Ef7a5c0a141c4
Starknet address:
0x0323886aa907b9c40314af0bd0d5cf4cf1720a636bad9a40a7a785e778151cad
ENS name: junxyou.eth
Twitter: @junfuruhashi

Hi, Jun here

I have about a year of experience in knowledge of your project as well as other DeFi, NFTs, GameFi and metaverse protocols and is now active in many projects built on top of the Starknet, I believe my knowledge and experience would add value to the community.

Talking about voting governance, I am very careful in choosing, of course I will choose based on what I know and look for references before voting.

Thank you for reading!

4 Likes

[Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x73b22a1437b13c723d0b74acd3adeb7cf75f6f48

I have past experience and contributions to the StarkNet ecosystem as a developer, contributing to the development of several projects and applications built on the StarkNet platform.

I want to be a delegate to further contribute to the growth and success of the StarkNet ecosystem. As a delegate, my plan is to actively participate in decision-making processes, contribute to the development of proposals, and engage with the community to gather feedback and ideas.

My core values that will guide my decision-making include transparency, fairness, and community engagement. I believe in the importance of open communication and being accountable for my actions as a delegate.

I have past experience in DAO governance, having participated in several community-driven projects and decision-making processes.

My skills and areas of expertise include experience in development, community management, and strategic planning. I have a strong understanding of blockchain technology and the various use cases of smart contracts.

I believe I should be delegated to because of my past contributions and experience in the StarkNet ecosystem, as well as my commitment to transparency, fairness and community engagement. Token holders should know that I am dedicated to the growth and success of the StarkNet ecosystem, and am willing to work hard to achieve this goal.

I do not have any potential conflicts of interest with my participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.
As an additional information, I would like to request delegators to consider my past experience and contributions to the StarkNet ecosystem, as well as my commitment to transparency, fairness and community engagement. I would also appreciate any feedback and suggestions from delegators to improve my performance as a delegate.

4 Likes

Ethereum mainnet address: 0x7e768C9e59CA1b21B602B691D215C3b2D120e20A
StarkNet address: 0x04620BcDF75AF0744567460711cf2D249DA949cD575A2ED8eFdcCB36cbD8B350
Twitter handle - @SergeyTretyak13
Hi everyone, my name is Webshard.
I’ve been in cryptocurrency for over two years, in that time I’ve been a participant and tester of many blockchain projects and various l2 solutions among others. I learned about Starknet from Medium.
I’m an active delegate of Cosmos, Osmosis, Juno, Y, Stargate - I actively participate in voting.
I feel involvement in blockchain itself and its management.
My skills: node operator, early stage testing skills, delegator in many networks.
I know all too well how blockchain works and would like to try and look at my experience in that aspect.

4 Likes

HashQuark Delegate Profile

Introduction

Ethereum Mainnet Address: [0xea091C9f16205a9eA096b038E13a686E0f192d33]
Twitter handle: [@HashQuark]
Websites: https://www.hashquark.io

Overview

HashQuark is the world’s leading Web3 infrastructure service provider, providing full- stack infrastructure services from node validation to DID. We support classic node validation services for most of the mainstream public chains, as well as the compliant liquid node validation services. Our DID product supports multiple public chain ecosystems. We are now covering the Asian, European and American markets and are a core member of the HashKey Group.

Values

Starting its staking business since 2018, HashQuark has rich experience in running validators for over 60 protocols. We’d love to participate in the staking ecosystem and contribute to the crypto industry.

Why us?

We are a professional staking service provider and would love to share our resources with StarkNet. We’ve been following up with StarkWare and StarkNet for a long time.
We are actively participating in the governance of almost all networks and would love to help to build the ecosystem of StarkNet.

7 Likes

Introduction
I have been interested in cryptocurrency since 2016. Over the entire period, he has achieved a lot in the media and in different communities. I like to test different new products and wallets on the blockchain. Well have been an active participant in crypto, and I have explored alot of chain’s and product in web3, for starknet I have come to fall in love with this layer too, during the testnet I had a really great experience testing your chain, and the fact that L2 like starknet are going to be the future of eth brings me joy because I would really love to see where this would go.
Being a delegate requires a combination of technical expertise, communication skills, and a deep understanding of Starknet’s goals. One of the most important responsibilities is to cast votes on proposals in a way that aligns with the best interests of delegators and the community as a whole. I am confident I am fit for the role and will actively participate in discussions to better understand the concerns of our community.
Conflict of Interest
There are no conflicts of interest for me.

Thanks so much for reading this. I welcome any questions or feedback from the community and am available to be reached on my deets above. I hope to have the opportunity to serve as a delegate and work together with the community to drive the success of StarkNet.

2 Likes

Address:0xA7c94b3ec6270ea225109a657cB7BB681eE1da54
Hello everyone. I’ve been in the blockchain industry for 5 years. Have my own team. Team size is up to 10 people. I am the head of the whole team.

1. Why do I want to be a representative?

I have experience in DAO management and can help provide more professional governance advice to the StarkNet community.

• 2.Contribution

Helped StarkNet to do video and article promotion. starkNet network node runner.

1. Related experience

Our team mainly helps the project owner to manage the community, do community promotion and organize online and offline events in China.

• 4.Core Values

Openness, Transparency, Accountability.

1. Conflict of Interest

No

4 Likes

Rich dad community Delegate Profile
Introduction
Ethereum Mainnet Address: [0x9683A18BEEf2999C34feE2509735a9F288740471]
StarkNet address: [0x02f6F624C02a19dcb68AA40D9B112430BBfFB0D07937488102C2C5438d968ad3]
ENS name (optional): [Xsmax.eth]
Twitter handle (optional): [@CRYPTO_KFA]
Any relevant links/Websites (optional): 8888999 | Link3.to

Suggested Profile Topics
Please provide your past experience and contributions to the StarkNet ecosystem:
Hello everyone, I am the person in charge of a well-known community in the Chinese circle [Rich Dad Community]. I have participated in hundreds of projects since 2018 and enjoyed them from 0-1. I am a well-deserved industry OG. And Starknet is also undergoing a process of transformation. I will use my past experience such as: troubleshooting, popularizing knowledge, community governance, and influence to provide help.

Why do you want to be a delegate? How do you plan to fulfill this role?
My long time involvement in the project and my understanding of the project can be a good representative. Continue to participate in ecological construction and governance, and give a summary of your own experience and personal insights on the direction of the project team.

Please list and explain the core values that will guide your decision-making.
Efficiency, decentralization and transparency have always been our pursuit.

Please provide your past experience in DAO governance.
DAO are still in a very early stage, and there is still a long way to go in terms of centralization and governance interests.

Please provide your skills and areas of expertise.
Get useful information to chew and let everyone digest better and grow faster.

Why should someone delegate to you? Anything token-holders should know about you?
First of all, I am a real-name industry OG. You can find my traces in many fields of WEB3, and I am so active that people cannot ignore it. And I am a person who is good at analyzing and sharing with everyone, and I am willing to listen to everyone’s opinions.

Please provide any potential conflicts of interest with your participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.
We only have a win-win situation!

Any additional information to consider before delegating to you? Any requests of Delegators?
Please consider me seriously, I value and cherish this opportunity very much, nothing can stand in my way.

3 Likes

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xbc7faea30347af2b9821f46d8d6ffbec7913e7c2
  • StarkNet address: 0x04A08A06D2644e884bDb9dccA3EAC80f91dc9A03129A0Ce5074B51ebd967D566
  • Twitter: @JulieSc23552507

Overview

Hello dear representatives of StarkNet!

I am a private interested person from Ukraine, which is actively developing in this direction and has a team of 6 people.

We are actively involved in installing nodes, as well as obtaining the status of network validator in new promising projects.

Our main goal: to support a stable and smooth operation of the network, so developers can safely develop their project.

Our goals in the StarkNet project are:

• Support of uninterrupted network operation
  • Searching and reporting of bugs
  • Generating ideas for improving the project
  • Organizing minimal delay in processing blocks (now it is 22 ms on the test node).

We cooperate with several companies which provide their own physical servers with the possibility of custom builds as well as uninterrupted 24/7 work in different countries: the Netherlands, Germany, Ukraine and Poland. We are also actively working on increasing our partners to improve the quality of our services which we provide to different Ecosystems.

We are also always open to ideas and suggestions :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Address - 0xBb41dd49254E8B9d631B835062392a460081734D
ENS - Tacticman.eth

For 6 years I have been connected with Ethereum and everything that is good for him is good for me. The introduction of StrakNet is definitely a huge step forward, I want to be a part of this process and give all active degens the opportunity to feel the same. Together we can positively influence the network through the Dao in all directions.

3 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xb1ca8e0F115bAF3c300D047e9Bc89303997833Df
StarkNet address: 0x07B23a54A0Ce62d335aBA7adB17FaaF5e7C1691f0c31aeCe5Ec89a5DC7Cc1Cf5
Telegram: @Morr1gan
Email: morrigan.rekt@gmail.com

Hi, I’m Alex. I am a StarkNet user and I have been following the development of projects in the ecosystem, so I was happy to see many of them as members of the Builder Council.

I participate in a lot of voting on Snapshot and I am a member of various DAOs. At this point I see many people underestimate web3, but I know web3 is growing every year.

I want to become a delegate to contribute to the development of StarkNet as one of the active web3 users.
I’ve noticed that projects often make one common mistake, they interact too little with their community. This fact surprises me, since projects make a product for end users and therefore it is very important to maintain contact with the community. That’s why I decided to become a delegate, as it’s the best way for the community to contribute to the development of StarkNet.

3 Likes

Smartecvitalik - Delegate Profile

Introduction

Address: 0xEC68fa1B6b27e94e3158753c7465D70221Ddccbb
ENS: smartecvitalik.eth
Twitter: @smartecio

Hello everyone, I’m smartecvitalik and I’m a content creator in the starknet community and Crypto twitter at large. I’ve been able to use the tools and knowledge that I’ve built over the years to positively make impact in the lives of fellow web3 adopters and at the same time I’ve playing my own part in on-boarding new users to starknet and various educative tweets and also teaching people the core values of what starknet represent and how it’s an unstoppable technology, so far the responses has been positive and I’ve also built a large community (this includes newbies) that I sensitize on a daily basis from time to time about web3 and as a result of my love for Cairo language I’ve also been able to introduce interested developers who are now happy testing out the product and learning more.

I would like to become a Delegate because it will open a new phase of life for me, while I carry my community along , I will play a huge role is promoting active governance as I know this is one of the major roles of a delegate , I will do my best to sensitize the community on the importance of active participation in governance and not just governance but governance in starknet ecosystem I will make it a priority to lead by example and together we will build the future we all see in starknet.

I have had a wide knowledge and understanding of governance and I understand what the responsibility I’m about to take up on, and as such I’m confident that I will deliver, I am willing to actively monitor the system on contribute in every way I can, I’m always active 18 hours per day and will use this time to judicially carry out my responsibilities.

I’ve been able to acquire some really good skills in web3 which comprises of solidity Dev, content creation , fundamental analyst, technical analyst ,onchain analyst and over all blockchain researcher.
This and many more skills that I’m still learning at the moment I will use to carry out my responsibilities.

If chosen as a delegate I will carry everyone along and as I’ve said before I will make sure active governance is encouraged and supported as much as I can, everyone within my reach will be a part of it.

Conflicts of Interest?

I am a public figure and I get paid for partnerships and still open to accept partnership opportunities with projects building on top of starknet. However this application was not due to any official partnership of any sort. It’s a task I’m willing to take up on myself to support the vision of starknet community.

Requests for Delegators?
We could build bridges, create good relationships and work together to make starknet better than ever.
You can contact me anytime you want, Dms are always open for your suggestions.

If you’ve read this far, I want to appreciate you by saying “Thank you”.

Smartecvitalik

15 Likes

Introduction

• Address: 0x2E2FA5449b1A828398D87f4b8Db3EacC4DD519EF
  • ENS: biocad.eth
  • Twitter: @iamign1
    *Telegram : @iamign

Overview
Hello everyone,

I am Igor. I am early and post supporter of projcets like Aptos, Optimism. And of course I am full crypto Enthusiast.
My meeting with blockchain was 4 years ago and nowadays I spending full time for researching this endless expanses.
I have some little of programming skils, but this is not the main.
The main part of my person is deep researching and analytic of blockchain. I can create models of data from scanners of blockchain and analyze it. Also I did a running node of blockchains like Aptos.
I would like to grow my expertise and be not only active member of community but take a part in keeping stability of working of Starknet blockchain and developing all of ecosystem.

Conflicts of Interest
Since I started be a part of StarkNet Community, I have been working on content creation, doing education, and trying to do all the best for developing and growing ecosystem and project. I will declare the conflicts of interest if any in the future.

Requests of Delegators
If you have any questions on us, please feel free to contact me. through Telegram.
My Greetings,
Your I.

2 Likes

Introduction

Ethereum Mainnet Address:0x3470e86F5434724a5Dbc2EDF30B8b86aABCe9e15
StarkNet address:0x04655111d4a920519c6439580be2601f49c9a61aa500d1e48e01a64e19966f79
Twitter handle:@likrion2

Hello everyone! I’m likrion. I’m a tester in the starknet ecosystem. I’m excited to be considered as a delegate.
I wish to be a delegate because of the fact that I love the StarkNet ecosystem and I want to help it!
Of course, decisions regarding StarkNet will be made objectively and with a cool head and always with the purpose of making StarkNet better.
I am interested in improving Starknet. I have experience in similar projects and I have the capacity to do it. I will try with all my interest to defend StarkNet, but above all, the people.

1 Like

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x7473609CBbA9C29f88CcC871b5649a7504003D28
StarkNet address: 0x03698cD79b68E3dfd37d777390bFB3A7806dF2Ab46094412398eF8BDC7fe575C
Twitter username: @nodetester1

Overview
Hello! My name is Vlad, I am a development engineer, I write and optimize code in Solidity and Node JS languages, I am attracted to the Ethereum network and layer 2 projects built on it. I have tested the StarkNet network, participated in the testnet at several stages in 2022 and continue to do so, and I also report technical problems to the Starkware developers. I also like the lightness of the network, the Argent X wallet and everything that comes with it.

Why should I be a delegate
I think that StarkNet will make Ethereum a larger network and more secure, and I am ready to provide any help I can for these purposes. It will be a great honor for me to be a part of this great project and I am ready for any difficulties that may come my way.

Conflicts of Interest
None at the moment, I will declare any that arise during delegation.

3 Likes

Address: 0x8f17241551d785d134f1A76F85d8e9CF540B522a

Twitter: @garryflix
I would like to request delegators to consider my past experience and contributions to the StarkNet ecosystem, as well as my commitment to transparency, fairness and community engagement. I would also appreciate any feedback and suggestions from delegators to improve my performance as a delegate.
The current priority for StarkNet is decentralization, and I am participating in it through my work on Juno. Once that goal is reached, the next frontier will be seeing how StarkNet fits into the modular blockchain space. I have already involved myself in discussions surrounding Data Availability and mapping out how StarkNet integrates with custom DA solutions. This is the kind of innovative thinking I plan to bring to my role as a delegate.

5 Likes

Address: 0xd9C69C11Bd4F1527C2a3EC9225e28b48aE2Dc0b5

Twitter: @milesdeutscher

Have contributed in DAOs so many times I have made proposal that were being voted into the network and I really like the fact that if you know what you’re doing Pplw would always want to vote for your proposal and that so cool because even as a mere somebody I still have values In a governance.
I believe blockchains are generational unlock technology analogous to the Guttenberg press. They remove the need for a trusted third party. This is the innovation. If we sway from this purpose then we have failed. This is why I am building in this space.

5 Likes

Address: 0xc7cdfb06D3aDBf4f3657bA7A6034317a4592BE51

Twitter: @NativePreacher_

My development background is building full-stack applications, from DevOps to the design of the client, and I have been doing this for almost 8 years. I have a deep understanding of technology from the bits to the bigger picture. I also have commercial experience as a C-suite executive at a company I founded.
I would like to become a Delegate so i can make decision in behalf of my followers who share the same view as me .
This would be the first time for me to vote on behalf of others to vote for our vision on starknet and shape it the way we would like to see it .

6 Likes

Address: 0x50CCF23aA3330E045ae0825563f5f40f3aD37dcD

Twitter: @BB4PO2023
I do not have any potential conflicts of interest with my participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.
As an additional information, I would like to request delegators to consider my past experience and contributions to the StarkNet ecosystem, as well as my commitment to transparency, fairness and community engagement. I would also appreciate any feedback and suggestions from delegators to improve my performance as a delegate.
My web3 qualifications / skills:I have been involved in blockchain evangelism for a long time, and I have a personal experience of the development and evolution of blockchain over the past 10 years. Familiar with related tools and platforms used by blockchain. And there is a lot of understanding of the shortcomings of many tools. They have very comprehensive practice and cognition through such as youtube twitter discord reddit facebook and so on.

6 Likes

Address:0x52a79a2a040646dB204274ABaf21632F894e9aCA
Twitter: @JudoChy

I want to be a delegate to further contribute to the growth and success of the StarkNet ecosystem. As a delegate, my plan is to actively participate in decision-making processes, contribute to the development of proposals, and engage with the community to gather feedback and ideas.

My core values that will guide my decision-making include transparency, fairness, and community engagement. I believe in the importance of open communication and being accountable for my actions as a delegate.

I have past experience in DAO governance, having participated in several community-driven projects and decision-making processes.

My skills and areas of expertise include experience in development, community management, and strategic planning. I have a strong understanding of blockchain technology and the various use cases of smart contracts.

I believe I should be delegated to because of my past contributions and experience in the StarkNet ecosystem, as well as my commitment to transparency, fairness and community engagement. Token holders should know that I am dedicated to the growth and success of the StarkNet ecosystem, and am willing to work hard to achieve this goal.

4 Likes