Proposal to create a dedicated forum section for Chinese users

When you agree to provide a dedicated place for Chinese users to discuss in Chinese, other language countries will also ask for this, so my suggestion is to let everyone here communicate in English

Many people are not good at reading and writing English, and this should be taken into consideration :sweat_smile:

Good evening :rofl: :revolving_hearts:
you agree to provide a dedicated place for Chinese users to discuss in Chinese, other language countries will also ask for this, so my suggestion is to let everyone here communicate in English

We would be delighted such an option in all languages by, for example, adding the function of translating a reply or a topic, emphasizing streamlined communication but with an emphasis on commonwealth :thinking: At Nimbora, our goal is to cater to diverse audiences. As example you can explore our first integration, Nimbora x Liquity, allowing 0% interest borrowing directly from Starknet: Nimbora x Liquity. Surely, everyone can discover something valuable with us :wink:

hhahah , right, english is enough to communicate

I don’t think so. It’s very convenient to unify one language, and the current translation software is already very powerful, which is a very convenient thing for people in any part of the world