Which type of project are you excited to see in starknet ecosystem

Games for sure because IMX based is on Starkware, so I believe MMO based from MUD can be deploy here on starknet

Given the current trends in blockchain technology and the demands of the market, it seems that projects in the defi, nft, digital identity and governance spaces are gaining in popularity and are potentially exciting areas to watch in the starknet ecosystem.

DAO, NFT, Games, Defi (and real yield protocols).

At present, I hope that the third-party platform on the chain can improve the quality. I personally experienced that when I used 10kswap a week ago, there was an error in adding a liquidity pool, and the funds were misappropriated to other addresses. I found the 10kswap project to solve the problem. A week ago DC feedback, a week has passed, and no administrator has responded and resolved the problem. Such problems seriously affect the experience on the starknet chain.

Therefore, I look forward to handling the third-party platforms of these infrastructures first.

nft,gamefi,defi,dao,did

DAO, NFT, Games, Defi,Social
That’s what i want to see

DEFI
INFRASTRUCTURE
PAYMENTS
SOCIAL
DAO
NFT
love this

As a degen, some meme NFTs would be nice.

Due to the success of imx, I think gamefi is a relatively easy way and product to attract users.

Game
Social
Defi
I want to try to play onchain game in starknet network
:heartbeat:

I would really love to see more projects that are focused on identity + public goods + social.

I believe media is the future of web3, imagine that any form of media is tokenized and that it also streams money to social causes with every transaction.

We need a product that others don’t have! We need a DAO with memecoin to participate in the community. Inside the DAO, create a trust management - DEFI with a professional trader, as an option for pools. Don’t issue your own coin, use STARK, so there will be less manipulation. Also inside the game, NFT, social networks. The DAO should be developed by the project team, not by a third-party company, place coins from the fund on it, reward for activity and stimulate new users. Simply put, turn the DAO into an exciting game, not just hold coins and vote. So a person will have an interest in the network itself, he will feel like a part of the Starknet society and to third-party network projects. To make everything simple and accessible so that a person does not read the documentation for two days, where to do what, he came to have fun, not to read.

BRIDGES

This is one of the reasons that currently prevent more users from joining starknet. At present, there are only official bridges and orbiters, which are obviously not enough.

Expect existing trusted bridges to connect to starknet.(bungee/hop/across…etc)

I totally agree, not unique and special, just copy and paste.
If we can get something fun to interact with, that’d be fine!!!

I do not have particular projects but usually it is around DEXs, N FTs marketplace, lending and borrowing. Recently, I am interested in NFT music and find it a whole new level of engagement with the people around the world. If there is a project about music nft, I will be one of the first to try out it on Starknet.

DEFI and GAMES are the best for me

• DEFI to bring TVL and attract more users to Starknet.
  • Governance to govern the community.

Hello,
DEFI, DAO, NFT, PRIVACY, DIGITAL ID, GAMES
But first of all PRIVACY.

My main priority is PRIVACY.
Defi and NFT is a must to attract investors

Do you have any ideas about media dapp? What kind of media dapp can we create?