SOCIAL
DAO

clash of clan type of game

Hello !
For me it’s

DEFI
SOCIAL
GAMES

I am a gamefi lover, I prefer gamefi with large 3D games and well-designed economic models, such as csgo games or LOL

If the starkent ecology has a shopping platform similar to Amazon, instead of being limited to defi and nft, if starknet can connect to real life shopping and payment, it will be a huge milestone

Games and NFTs have the potential to onboard a significant number of users to StarkNet.
However, before fully embracing them, I’m looking for more infrastructure and DAO to establish a strong foundational community.

I’ll just make a note that actually there are several more bridges functioning, including:

OmniBTC
https://app.omnibtc.finance/swap

LayerSwap

Owlto

And there are more, i just dont remember :slight_smile:

Some examples of DeFi applications that I am excited to see in the StarkNet ecosystem include decentralized exchanges, lending platforms, and stablecoins. These applications can provide users with more control over their financial assets, lower fees, and greater flexibility in terms of trading and investment options

Hey there @kayjay2050 - Manmit from the foundation. The dev advocacy team has been collecting ideas for hackathons and projects for some time. Do you think we can work together to collect new ideas from ecosystem members, give them due credit for their innovation and use this forum to help discuss their merits / de-merits

I wanted to share my excitement about the DeFi and Infrastructure projects emerging within Starknet. I’m particularly eager to see these because I believe that a strong foundation in infrastructure is essential for supporting innovative DeFi solutions. As we continue to evolve in the blockchain space, the fusion of these two aspects can redefine financial interactions, enhance network efficiency, and broaden accessibility for all. I truly think that their symbiotic growth can drive Starknet to new heights, and I’m thrilled to witness this journey.

nft, I hope that a good nft project will appear in the Stark Net ecosystem. After all, there has not been a better nft project until now.

Honestly, all exist products in the market are copied or imitated those on Ethereum. These products lack of innovation and creation. They can not lock and leave users. I think many creative products should emerge in this market.

1. DEFI
    => AVNU has enabled a significant advancement in Starknet’s DeFi in terms of UX, aggregators, in general, are great tools to appeal to retailers

2. WALLET
    => Argent X is great, but not being able to link Argent X to a mobile version is terrible, it would be terrific being able to use Starknet dApps on mobile, with the security and comfort of Argent X

3. INFRASTRUCTURE
    => more tps and cheaper DADDY

4. PAYMENTS
    => Nothing really to say here, it would be great if you could pay with an Argent X wallet but doesn’t depend of the Starknet ecosystem, more of the crypto one in general.

5. PUBLIC GOODS
    => gas stations implemented on Base for example could be a great way to help the adoption, as gas fees are just a terrible UX.

6. SOCIAL
    => i’m not really convinced by either Starknet id or Dolven Labs tbh, i believe there are lots of progress to be made to build a social network on Starknet, and in crypto in general. Gotta look on Lens, and try being faster than them as they are really slow atm.

7. DAO
    => Hard to really talk about any DAO when the token (governance vehicle) is not out

8. GATEWAYS/CEX
    => i don’t think CEX is a modern thing to develop atm. Having Starknet available on Binance and Coinbase would be great tho.

9. BRIDGES
    => Orbiter and other solutions are really terrific to bridge without the huge costs of the official bridge, but we need to decentralize and get the solution trustless so it becomes more crypto spirit aligned, if possible.

10. ECOSYSTEM ENABLERS
    => We need to reach the “no code” on Starknet, as dev resources are really rare and used on more important matters than creating projects. Atm, there is absolutly no solution to build a project without being a dev or knowing one yourself.

11. GAMES
    => really a lot to discover here, huge fan of Illuvium that already use the Stark solution, but we need new games that would really use the potential of crypto, atm it’s more gadget than core utility.

12. NFT
    => Several solutions exist atm, it would be great if platforms could filter the “fake” NFT at the source, so you don’t have a tsunami of screenshots sold.

13. GOVERNANCE
    => Same remark as DAO, hard to really talk about any governance when the token is not out

14. PRIVACY
    => Could be great if we were able to send tx out of reach of the starkscan, and transfer wallets entirely to a new adress, without it being seen.

15. DIGITAL ID
    => We still need to find a proper proof of humanity on crypto, to get rid of sybils and fake accounts, ruining the statistics of all networks and projects. Maybe some IQ test to filter bots, like a cappa remastered and more complex could be a solution ? Or look at Github passeport searching on that matter…

Definitely, 1 and 12.

#1 is the fundamental system for the entire ecosystem but needs to be creative.
#12 is the easy way that people can understand the system quickly.

Definitely DeFi! And speaking of you should check out our project - we are currently new in the Starknet ecosystem :slight_smile:

Our first integration Nimbora x Liquity enables you to borrow LUSD at 0% interest directly from Starknet. Feel free to check it out here! Feedback would be much appreciated, as we are always looking for ways to improve :+1:

Defi and public goods

Artificial intelligence cryptography, machine learning, blockchain in data centers.

More powerful defi please, those top defi existing from very early stage of starknet but they still sucks at this time. Each time user interacting with them will loss considerable amount of money, again, nobody will use them if they deploy on other chains