9. BRIDGES
  10. ECOSYSTEM ENABLERS
  11. GAMES
  12. NFT
  13. GOVERNANCE
  14. PRIVACY
  15. DIGITAL ID

wallet, bridges, digital id, games, nft, dao, defi

NFT, DAOs, PAYMENTS, GAMES and PRIVACY would be so nice))

nft, I am an nft collector, and there is no famous nft project on stark. nft occupies a large share in the current encryption market. At the same time, nft project can enrich stark’s ecology.

To be honest, according to the current situation of similar projects in the market, it is difficult to say which one is the most favorite. There is too much homogenization, too little innovation, and too much imitation. If you have to choose one, I hope it comes from the AI field.

@tzzm :) :blush:
I also think that there is no latest invention, and all projects are almost the same.

WALLET,PAYMENTS,BRIDGES,NFT,PRIVACY,DIGITAL ID
Above all, the most important things are low fees, speed, stability, and security.

gamind and some leverage trading dex

I prefer to see something fundamental like Infrastractures, DAO, Social and the main thing - Payments(as was mentioned with low fees, fast and secure transactions). The most of the rest should be looking greate in another Starknet scaling layers.

P.s.Privacy its illusion, even in crypto world.

Wallets and bridges, NFTs are my favorite projects

Games and NFT, blockchain is the easiest and uncomplicated project for me to get started

If anyone hasn’t checked out Tempus Finance yet then you should definitely get them on your radar!

Defi, Games, ID, NFT, Wallet

Starknet is constantly improving, and these projects will appear on starknet

DEFI,DAO,BRIDGES,GAMES,NFT and Stablecoins.

wallet, digital id, games, nft, defi

NFT, a good nft project can attract more people and funds to starknet

DAOs and NFT projects, leverage trading

GAMES AND NFT
make a cool game

Honestly, it’s challenging to determine which project is the most favored based on the current market situation, given the prevalence of homogeneity and lack of innovation and excessive imitation among similar projects.