Delegate Profile Thread

Introduction

• ETH adress: 0xfA75ceeEc54Aef4B8a18F50D2ADC980A4ec5df3c
  • StarkNet adress: 0x061DBD6A9Ccc34F2Abe18f4b8212a73F9Dadae2A6F57f06F2383eb3b8F851990
  • Twitter: @ElenaGolikova12

Hello everyone! My name is Elena, I’m developer with 3+ years experience in server-side / Python programming. I write and deploy Smart Contracts, build an automated test framework and Smart Contract lifecycle. In addition, I architect and develop distributed systems that scale protocol integrations of users with advanced monitoring, alerting, and observability frameworks.

I’m familiar with Web3 frameworks and tools such as OpenZeppelin, Infura, ethers.js.

My past experience in the StarkNet ecosystem:

I’m native StarkNet ecosystem user and also node runner, I have been testing StarkNet ecosystem on earlier stages, I see in StarkNet the best decision for enabling any dApp to achieve unlimited scale for its computation – without compromising Ethereum’s composability and security.

This is the first time I can become a delegate, but despite this I am ready to show my involvement and activity in governance. As a StarkNet delegate I will strive to push the DAO forward. I definetely believe all decisions must focus on long-term growth and value creation, never short-term perceptions or token price.

I don’t have any Conflicts of Interest as a future delegate and also feel free to DM on my email if you have any questions :writing_hand:

Thanks,
Elena :dizzy:

19 Likes
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x39e85DaB2442A839173258a3908Ca93c0493e23a
  • StarkNet address: 0xe46ead2602fda2df9795e69b4fd3cd5a489df97b2d9e743fec1f9f8d4a53230f
  • Twitter handle: @hamstersvileth

*In starknet i did sone moves with nft. but it was in time when chain was lilbit laggin. As i see now it fixed at moment.
*Mine skills in crypto starting from ICO-era. Was lookin till 2021 at all of bullish market.
Doing default things to be smarter and trying to learn a new layers.
*Im not a popular in crypto-field. But sometimes a huge admins asking me about mine opinion. Guess itis helping them :slightly_smiling_face:
*DAO. For now actually do things for few nft-communities. As research - sometimes calls.

Im not pretending to be a delegator. I want to be in team. Wanna be a part.

17 Likes

Levi - Delegate Profile
Introduction

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x0691420A5c03816B511ad12B99997e6f97065c4b
StarkNet address: 0x23393a5191e5241f8f803df3432d60405ab1e0b49665f4e930e52055a17ca37
StarkNet ID: starknetvietnam.stark
ENS name: starknetvn.eth
Twitter handle: @starknetvietnam
Any relevant links/Websites: starknetvietnam.org

Please provide your past experience and contributions to the StarkNet ecosystem

My name is Levi and I’m representing the StarkNet Vietnam Community. For the past 6 months, we have been actively involved in the StarkNet ecosystem. During this time, we have successfully built a close-knit community in Vietnam and have contributed to the growth and development of the network through various activities such as participating in community forums and discussions, writing articles or blog posts about StarkNet, and organizing meetups or events. We are now seeking to become a delegate of the StarkNet Governance.

Why do you want to be a delegate? How do you plan to fulfill this role?

We are interested in joining the StarkNet governance team because we support the goals of building a decentralized, sustainable ecosystem that benefits all stakeholders. As a member of the governance team, we hope to contribute to the growth and development of the network through active participation in discussions and decision-making, promoting transparency and accountability, and educating the Vietnamese community about StarkNet and its values. We also want to help create a supportive, informed community where there is no room for unethical behavior such as seedings, shillings, and where we are not just a group of investors and degens, but also a community of builders and developers. To that end, we plan to work with universities in the area to encourage developers from other languages to adopt Cairo, and with the support of the StarkWare team, we hope to incubate and educate developers so that they can build real products on StarkNet and contribute to the ecosystem.

Please list and explain the core values that will guide your decision-making

• Decentralization: We believe in the power of decentralization to create a more fair and equitable society, and will prioritize decisions that support the decentralization of the StarkNet ecosystem.
  • Transparency: We believe that transparency is essential for building trust and accountability within the community, and will prioritize decisions that promote transparency in governance and decision-making.
  • Sustainability: We believe that the long-term success of StarkNet depends on its ability to be financially and environmentally sustainable, and will prioritize decisions that support the sustainability of the network.
  • Security: We believe that the security of the StarkNet network is of the utmost importance, and will prioritize decisions that enhance the security of the network.
  • Education: We believe that education is crucial for the growth and development of the StarkNet ecosystem, and will prioritize decisions that support education and knowledge-sharing within the community.

Why should someone delegate to you? Anything token-holders should know about you?

As passionate and committed members of the StarkNet community, we believe that our skills and expertise makes us a strong candidate for delegation. We have a proven track record of contributions to the ecosystem and a deep understanding of the principles and values that guide the network. We are willing to take on the responsibilities of a delegate and are committed to fostering transparency, accountability, and engagement with the community. We are also open to diverse perspectives and are dedicated to educating and sharing knowledge with fellow users in the Vietnamese community. In our decision-making, we will prioritize these values and work towards the growth and development of the StarkNet network.

Please provide your skills and areas of expertise

As a team, we have diverse areas of expertise, with a focus on DeFi, NFTs, and cryptocurrency. We are dedicated to staying current in these rapidly evolving industries by learning about new trends and technologies, and participating in educational programs and events. Additionally, we have a strong background in creating and curating digital content, including writing blog posts, creating social media posts, designing infographics, and producing video content. Our extensive networks in Vietnam and our organizational skills also enable us to effectively communicate complex information in an engaging and understandable way. These strengths make me, as a voice of the StarkNet Vietnam community, well-suited to serve as a delegate in StarkNet Governance.

Please provide any potential conflicts of interest with your participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

At the moment, I do not have any conflicts of interest that I am aware of, but I will make sure to disclose any that arise during the delegation process. It is important to be transparent and upfront about any potential conflicts of interest, as they can have a significant impact on the outcome of the work being delegated.

Any additional information to consider before delegating to you? Any requests of Delegators?

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to contact me.
Twitter: @levibentum
Telegram: @levibentum

24 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xCb892E05fA8f48d6C531cBa279eea615f23a0c77
StarkNet address: 0x058201A8c0456601f7f4AEb83F153344BacC4FEb0d9a1c1e6f99DA0F444FEBBd
Twitter handle: @GuildRekt

Hello everyone! I am a representative and the founder of a multi-game web3 guild. Since my early childhood I have been interested in everything connected with games: the development, the team, how and why adults develop and get involved with games, why in general games have interested and are interested in absolutely every person on earth. What is the magic that keeps us coming back to our favorite universes again and again?

We have about 80 active members in our guild. We are all united by our love of gaming. As a guild, we look for promising early stage projects where the values of the founders match ours. We are looking for projects that can grow into something more than just a bunch of soulless code on the UE5 engine. We are looking for something that will give us as players the magic and taste of adventure.
But why WEB3? Why not traditional web2 gameplay? I’ve stopped playing traditional mmorpg in recent years. Unfortunately those centralized values, centralized information storage, centralized data storage policies and in-game values that reign over modern games are no longer of value to us crypto-enthusiasts. We believe that the future of gaming lies in the magic that good games from web2 and the values of decentralization and true ownership that web3 provides.

As I immersed myself and studied the different problems of WEB3 gaming, I realized that most developers don’t know where to go in development and how to prioritize globally. I’ve been thinking a lot about what the perfect web3 game should be. What mandatory elements should it have? Some developers think that just making a good game is enough. But aren’t there enough good games in web2? Others believe that it is enough to attract crypto audience with easy p2e earnings. They are both right and wrong at the same time. Without a good game, without the magic that good games provide, it is impossible to attract a long-term audience. But at the same time, as the polls show, crypto is a different space. It’s a different gamer, people here want to make money, among other things, which traditional gamdev tends to deny. Okay, but those game earnings we’ve seen all these few years are like ponzi economics, with no real value. At that point, I started researching examples of games that have held their economic part for years, do they even exist? Games like eve.online prove that an in-game economy can be built on more than just a pyramidal basis and last for decades. I think web3 game developers need to think in terms of these two things:

• a great game
  • an economy that will use web3 values and at the same time, that will be built as something that should last for decades, not just as a pump&dump scheme.

As a guild, we provide early stage projects:

• An early core community of players and alpha, beta testers.
  • Advise on audience interaction.
  • Give valuable in-depth feedback on in-game mechanics, economy balance, characters.
  • Help you properly prioritize your development to avoid unnecessary spending.

When I found out that immutable uses StarkEX technologies and went deeper into why, all questions about why game developers should choose Starknet and Starkware technologies fell away by themselves. If what I’ve described is close to you, then I’d like to carry values and participate in protocol management, from a person and guild who truly believes that the future gaming is web3.
Thank you for reading to the end :smiley:
Telegram: @Stace2
Discord: [REKT] Stace#4647

30 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xD7B61F34fe07E4602173b264bcC5Df95F998a907
StarkNet address: 0x02219f39c380349b64f88c1cf91d9ea95d43f29d2eff90b6d9d3b81da44280b1
ENS name: cryptogurkha.eth

Twitter handle: Crypto_Gurkha

Intro:

Namaste everyone!

My name is Gurkha and I’m an active member of the StarkNet ecosystem creating content for the community.

Through my content creation, I keep myself and others informed about the latest developments and updates in the ecosystem, my works include threads about protocols, YouTube interviews, and documentaries about various Starknet events!
Furthermore, I collaborate with StarkNet builders and projects. Over time I have built relationships and even friendships, which I value the most.

Prior to getting involved in the StarkNet ecosystem, I worked in Hospitality Management, Banking & been in crypto since 2015. Over this period of time, I worked in multiple industries and gained various skill sets such as Networking and Relationship management being my favorite.

I truly believe in the Power of STARKS and I am deeply passionate about the whole StarkNet ecosystem. I strive to spread awareness and generate excitement about StarkNet and support the foundation onboarding the next generation of users

As a delegate, I am committed to upholding the values of integrity, fairness, neutrality, and openness in everything I do. These principles guide my decisions and shape my approach to leadership. Blockchain’s decentralization ethos needs to be respected and honored, so we can leverage the power of decentralization to create a better future!

I have little experience in DAO governance through voting on proposals. Though I haven’t actively participated in governance, I am committed to giving my best effort and working hard to become proficient in this area and to represent the community.

I am deeply committed to the success of StarkNet and its ecosystem! I will be a delegate fully dedicated to achieving the utmost best for the community and ecosystem!

Please provide any potential conflicts of interest:

I run my own YT channel and a content-creation Twitter account. I am open to disclosing everything required from the Foundation.

21 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x6AeD4C2771E624559728cB0c1E9AcE3C0Dda3919
StarkNet address: 0x05CcE9197d5eE880A3F9166a58674EADE3767BCf36A4C5156Cf8d800874BfB0b
ENS name: StarkRoss
Twitter handle: @rossdefi

Hi everyone, Ross here, one of the cofounders of the rhino.fi project.

Rhino (PKA DeversiFi) was the first project to launch with StarkWare in 2020 as the first instance of the StarkEx Validium scaling solution, and has been building with StarkWare ever since.

I have been part of a team that has been building in crypto for the past five years. I have experience of layer 2, StarkEx and StarkNet, as well as all the experience that running a mainnet project brings.

Rhino’s mission is to aggregate the best of DeFi into one gas-free platform, which will enable millions of people around the world to access the best DeFi opportunities in a completely self-custodial way. StarkNet is core to rhino.fi’s mission, and us something that drives & excites me as a founder building on layer 2

I stand for open access, transparency and fairness. I am part of several multisigs & DAOs and would like to help drive StarkNet governance forward

Conflict of interest - None

Contact - Twitter or Discord

19 Likes

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xdFB7009edD56adA61Ce83EF03111815eFA604c7E
  • StarkNet Address: 0x0246aaD68798305Ff4aB881d9E2833Cdd0Bb63EE074F796BB343c7b575759592
  • ENS: dcfpascal.eth
  • Twitter handle: @dcfpascal_
  • Github: 08351ty (dcfpascal) · GitHub

I’m dcfpascal, a developer/researcher in the Ethereum and Starknet ecosystems. I’ve written several threads related to Starknet on my twitter account as well as built a few smart contracts on Cairo (e.g. CRISP cairo) and am in general very familiar with the Starknet ecosystems and progressions throughout the past couple years. Outside of Starknet-specific expertise, my full time job at a crypto-native VC firm and my previous job as a credit derivatives trader allow me to keep up-to-date with all the new protocols and advances specifically in DeFi, regularly participating in governance votes (Realms, Euler, etc.) so my skillset and experience lend well to being a Starknet delegate.

Why should someone delegate to you? Anything token-holders should know about you?

I bring to the table a variety of perspectives, from my experience looking at all the different approaches to ecosystem growth as a VC, my in-depth understanding of the advantages and difficulties of developing on Starknet, and general knowledge across a wide spectrum of DeFi, NFT and gaming within crypto. I also try to be as objective as possible by trying to avoid personal biases and view governance decisions based on its intrinsic merit instead of either sticking with the crowd or maintaining heuristics towards or against certain ecosystems or decisions.

Please provide any potential conflicts of interest with your participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

Nothing huge, I would say as part of a VC that invested into certain Starknet projects such as zkLend, there could potentially be some, but I don’t think that it should be material in the context of any governance decisions

Any additional information to consider before delegating to you? Any requests of Delegators?

Always happy to chat about the ecosystem and my thoughts on certain areas within Starknet that I’m familiar with. Feel free to reach out!

18 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x054176d129edDA46552516389F7338B8D0A0d778

StarkNet address: 0x0479328bf875496bb011C54945b3e0bba793A4D5687Ca49a221D69D50d15A041

Twitter handle: @ETHUPUPUPUP

I’m hoter, a big fan of starknet.

I am proud of what starknet has achieved so far, and I am full of hope for the future development prospects. I think starknet is the real king of l2.

Decentralization of rights is the core of decentralized governance and the soul of the blockchain decentralized network. This is what starknet is currently doing. I applaud you again.:eyes:

18 Likes
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x52a354820bc9851B7Dff000D80FCa7A07857C195
  • StarkNet address: 0x0696439BF5d482A9776D313280d607b1bd05C0501d22EbBE34f906194aa204f9

Hello everyone,As of my reason of becoming delegate - decentralization and crypto has changed my life for the better and I want to help move the world to be a much more decentralized place. I am planning to help the project on decision making in order to it growth stably and widely.The number one qualification I have is I am a believer in decentralized control will eventually bring true freedom to all humans. Centralized control is a great threat and has been all along. We know have the technology to enable decentralized systems, organization, and currencies. I’ve been in the cryptocurrency space as an investor, node operator, and miner since 2010. It has changed my life for the better in so many ways. I must continue to give back.

21 Likes
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xd46f6B281aa2b9130d8804E1021021f7F3F473fD
  • Twitter handle: @dlubarov

As a team, we have diverse areas of expertise, with a focus on DeFi, NFTs, and cryptocurrency. We are dedicated to staying current in these rapidly evolving industries by learning about new trends and technologies, and participating in educational programs and events. Additionally, we have a strong background in creating and curating digital content, including writing blog posts, creating social media posts, designing infographics, and producing video content. Our extensive networks in Vietnam and our organizational skills also enable us to effectively communicate complex information in an engaging and understandable way. These strengths make me, as a voice of the StarkNet Vietnam community, well-suited to serve as a delegate in StarkNet Governance.

13 Likes
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address:0x875c15479b71D832Ee7D96778CDDeD0B23b75e34

• Twitter handle: @saumya1singh

I am saumya, Before I am in StarkNet, I have worked as a writer and contributor to ChainNews, which was one of the biggest crypto media outlet but shut down in late 2020 due to regulation. Since the founding of SCC ten months ago, I have led to create and translate the best and the most reliable content covering StarkNet ecosystem for Chinese speaking crypto fans, developers and investors. SCC is dedicated to the development of StarkNet for Chinese speaking readers. Our mission is to increase the awareness of StarkNet, L2 and crypto, serve for users and onboard more developers.

I am glad to apply for delegate so that I could help to speak for Chinese-speaking community and grow awareness of StarkNet in SEA. Although this is the fisrt time in StarkNet to directly involve myself in governance, I have been active in several crypto communities participating the community building. I am experienced in content creation, education, and onboarding new users.

21 Likes
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xA27401eaF440e520a88Fd4Df68F80007948B564c
  • Twitter handle: @theo_crypto99

I’m native StarkNet ecosystem user and also node runner, I have been testing StarkNet ecosystem on earlier stages, I see in StarkNet the best decision for enabling any dApp to achieve unlimited scale for its computation – without compromising Ethereum’s composability and security.
This is the first time I can become a delegate, but despite this I am ready to show my involvement and activity in governance. As a StarkNet delegate I will strive to push the DAO forward. I definetely believe all decisions must focus on long-term growth and value creation, never short-term perceptions or token price.

17 Likes
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xe9247754f906506F16254eC44e91ab38FE00ABB0
  • Twitter handle: @valkenburgh

My view on the Starknet Vision: Many of the so-called public chains in the market are centralized. They are not only decentralized, they also abandon the original value of ETH network. Starknet sticks to its claim (not abandoning the value of Eth, decentralization). I agree with Stark’s proposition. SN’s governance is novel and future-proof. SN introduces and concept of meta-universe governance, which will make community governance more interesting and give community members a sense of participation.
Governance is an important aspect in such new and powerful technologies, and it is paramount to maintain the right checks and balances for the network to become open and trusting. I would love the opportunity to help facilitate this governance and I believe I have the right values, education and the technical expertise needed to make decisions that would benefit StarkNet and the blockchain community.

19 Likes
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x8E838573bB02E676cFA50fef0D1E45Ed5AA59eE6

• Twitter:@basche42

As a member of the governance team, we hope to contribute to the growth and development of the network through active participation in discussions and decision-making, promoting transparency and accountability, and educating the Vietnamese community about StarkNet and its values. We also want to help create a supportive, informed community where there is no room for unethical behavior such as seedings, shillings, and where we are not just a group of investors and degens, but also a community of builders and developers. To that end, we plan to work with universities in the area to encourage developers from other languages to adopt Cairo, and with the support of the StarkWare team

24 Likes
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x972233E7932ADBF217Ca0e083b7a2C4021720aDb
  • Twitter handle: @DappUniversity
    At the moment, I do not have any conflicts of interest that I am aware of, but I will make sure to disclose any that arise during the delegation process. It is important to be transparent and upfront about any potential conflicts of interest, as they can have a significant impact on the outcome of the work being delegated.
    About a year ago I found StarkNet and after some analysis my team and I deployed several test network nodes that we continue to support now. I have personally tested the various features of the network many times and continue to do so now. It is very exciting and interesting to see how the project evolves. I see the network becoming more stable and faster which makes me happy as a user. This project has a great future, I am sure of it and I would like to be a part of people who will participate in its development.
23 Likes
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x48424cB11eEe6f3f706a5b327F9E8F848BA8D5Ab
  • Twitter handle: @jason_chen998
    Our team has been in the space for many years, both in research and as core contributors to protocols such as MakerDAO. We are focused on supporting protocols to reach a safe and sustainable level of decentralization.

I bring to the table a variety of perspectives, from my experience looking at all the different approaches to ecosystem growth as a VC, my in-depth understanding of the advantages and difficulties of developing on Starknet, and general knowledge across a wide spectrum of DeFi, NFT and gaming within crypto. I also try to be as objective as possible by trying to avoid personal biases and view governance decisions based on its intrinsic merit instead of either sticking with the crowd or maintaining heuristics towards or against certain ecosystems or decisions

Prior to getting involved in the StarkNet ecosystem, I worked in Hospitality Management, Banking & been in crypto since 2015. Over this period of time, I worked in multiple industries and gained various skill sets such as Networking and Relationship management being my favorite.

But at the same time, as the polls show, crypto is a different space. It’s a different gamer, people here want to make money, among other things, which traditional gamdev tends to deny. Okay, but those game earnings we’ve seen all these few years are like ponzi economics, with no real value. At that point, I started researching examples of games that have held their economic part for years, do they even exist? Games like eve.online prove that an in-game economy can be built on more than just a pyramidal basis and last for decades

20 Likes

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x5762F3074605df17AebE3f5BC8FC7f8702aca752
  • Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/DAOplomats
  • ENS/Metropolis pod: dmat-defi.pod.xyz

Overview

1. Why do you want to be a delegate? How do you plan to fulfill this role?

We want to help steward the starknet ecosystem to a positive decentralised future. We have demonstrated high activity [90%+] in all the DAOs where we are active and we make sure to keep this record with our highly experienced DAO governors and a data driven decision making mindset.

1. Please list and explain the core values that will guide your decision-making

Objective decision making: We design and implement decision making frameworks which enable us to perform qualitative and quantative analysis in order to arrive at conclusions
Decentralisation: We believe in a highly distributed power structures and strive to push decision making power to the edges
Positive sum: We strive to make our interactions positive sum whenever possible to allow maximum number of stakeholders to benefit via collaboration

1. Please provide your past experience in DAO governance

Our members are active governors in [BanklessDAO], [1inchDAO] & [EulerDAO]. We were spun out from BanklessDAO and have the ability to tap into that talent. We have been involved in spinning out and evolving governance programs, operational frameworks and grant programs.

1. Please provide your skills and areas of expertise

Areas of expertise: Grant programs, operational frameworks, risk analysis, decentralised governance

1. Why should someone delegate to you? Anything token-holders should know about you?

We urge token holders to delegate to us so that we can help starknet effectively decentralize.

1. Please provide any potential conflicts of interest with your participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

We are active in governance at several DAOs in the ecosystem

12 Likes

Introduction

Ethereum Mainnet Address:
0xBb643fD4B8eF6B2dF5d9ff3fBA1B7b9D6A190748
Starknet address:
0x04Cdab410853297E67d2193b2726c4DaD22CD925D1D818377b018aF378eA479c
ENS name: die4fomo.eth
Twitter handle: @denitro88

I am a crypto enthusiast since 2017. Currently I work with nodes and my passion is discovering a technical part of blockchain projects and code development. I am coding since 2019 and currently I am changing my direction fully to crypto development. I have been following Starknet since early 2021.

I see my main goal as a delegator helping Starknet to develop and adopt in a right way. I believe that my decisions will lead Starknet in the right markets direction. Combining my analytics skills, passion analyzing different kinds of data and technical coding part, i think i will be able to help and contribute Starknet to be in the right place, which it totally deserves.

I am an active governance contributor through voting on proposals in many projects and ecosystems. Also i am in a few huge DAOs, i believe i can discuss, hear and explain my decisions on votes to a community. I think my mission will consist not only in voting, but engaging big local language communities.

I do not have any conflicts of interest that I am aware of, i believe in clear and fair voting as a delagator, attached and combined with strong technical analytics.

12 Likes

0xAsten - Delegate Profile

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xa0841146d646688EAaF3A0803FFc12C3A9E5434b
  • Twitter: @0xasten

I am a skilled Solidity developer with experience working on a variety of blockchain projects. In addition to my technical skills, I have a strong passion for community building and education. I have made a series of Cairo instructional videos in Chinese to help people in the Chinese community learn about StarkNet and blockchain technology, and I have also created a text-based game on StarkNet.

I use twitter to promote the latest StarkNet news and technical updates in the Chinese community, and I believe in the power of social media to help build and engage communities around new technologies.

I want to be a delegate for StarkNet because I believe in the potential of the platform to drive positive change and innovation in the blockchain space. As a delegate, I plan to fulfill my role by actively participating in governance discussions and decision-making processes, using my technical expertise and community building skills to contribute to the growth and development of StarkNet.

My core values as a delegate will include transparency, accountability, and inclusivity. I believe that effective governance requires open and honest communication, and I will strive to be transparent in my decision-making and actions as a delegate. I also believe in being accountable to the community and taking responsibility for my actions as a delegate. Finally, I believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive community and will work to ensure that all voices are heard and considered in governance discussions.

As a delegate, I believe I can bring value to the StarkNet community through my technical expertise, my commitment to community building and education, and my experience creating a text-based game on StarkNet. I am dedicated to working towards the success of StarkNet and will do my best to fulfill my role as a delegate to the best of my ability.

I do not have any conflicts of interest that would affect my participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

Thank you for considering me as a delegate. I welcome any questions or feedback from token-holders, and I am happy to answer any additional questions you may have before delegating to me.

11 Likes

L2 Planet Delegate Profile

Introduction

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x2D9d84F4D8a4254ea23Fe18825193Cbd1b21b749
StarkNet address: 0x049e2ab78DE675841D06e838C0f55f6452e5CA08ea2eA2ba23A41414C3F847A9
ENS name: l2planet.eth
Twitter handle: @layer2planet and @layer2planettr

Overview

Hello everyone! We’re L2 Planet. We have 8 members and are expecting more people in the next years.

L2 Planet is a project which works for public goods. The main goal is to accelerate Layer-2 adaptation and educate the community about it.

Core Values

We want to create an infrastructure where you can find technical information about layer 2s and access all layer 2 projects. With our new website, we are happy to have accomplished some of our goals. We have taken our place as a community that predicts that Layer 2s will be talked about more often and we want to clear the questions people have about Layer 2s. People can follow the developments on Layer 2s through our blog posts in English and Turkish, while at the same time having the advantage of accessing the projects through our website.

Experience

We have collaborated with many local layer-2 community, including StarkNet Türkiye. We followed the developments in the StarkNet ecosystem and shared updates, rumors and more on our blog. We included and detailed the projects in the StarkNet ecosystem. We organized a Twitter space AMA event with briqNFT and helped the community get to know briqNFT.

We also participated in important events around the world. L2 Planet founder Emre and team member Oguz attended DevCon Bogota and published a special issue.

Why us?

We’d glad to be your Starknet delegate as many of us have been closely following the chain for a while now. You can support us to learn about StarkNet and explore this ecosystem together. Our team consists of people who are familiar with StarkNet’s technology, and our team, which also follows the projects, will bring you many opportunities, especially DeFi, NFT and games in the ecosystem.

Conflicts of Interest

We don’t have any Conflicts of Interest as a future delegate.

Requests for Delegators?

You can reach us on our social media accounts for all your questions before delegation.

16 Likes