Delegate Profile Thread

Hi everybody.

Introduction

Address: 0x1845D6032F33a743950a083E61658E4B26E61382
StarkNet address: kujira.stark
Twitter: @rshixxx

I am an active participant in StarkNet, testing various platforms built on StarkNet.

I am also an active user in the crypto industry, I go through many test networks in different networks, for example, such as: Optimism, Arbitrum, Aptos, Sui and others.
Raised a certain number of nodes in different networks, such as Aptos, Sui and other networks.

I am a member of several closed communities in the Russian-speaking community, where I conduct several tutorials, including on StarkNet, one of the latest is the deployment of smart contract.

It will be a great honor for me to become something more than just a tester.

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x44927a09e9e0F905419C319593BAFBD94d96373E
  • StarkNet address: 0x01258DEb70DCf4e388CBA6869c50A91Ffb9BD8B66B4c27a42C3Dbe133d6E1648
  • ENS name: vuthecong.eth
  • Twitter handle: @congvubtc
    Discord handle: vuthecong

Hello! My name is Cong, Iā€™m just an end user, and I just tried to run a node of Starknet some months ago. Although I donā€™t know anything about programming, Iā€™m very excited to get involved in the cryptographic space and become apart of Starknet. Thanks.

1 Like

Address: 0xD51be729978e0bcF6dcB1A8FD7d3d83323534d80

• StarkNet address: 0x04FA511D87462ed79e6FD19ad5BF4836c76b76ebac3909cF8A605b609Dda4F42
  • ENS name: viktorcrypto.eth
  • Twitter handle: @Vikt0r971

Hi, Iā€™m Viktor, a crypto enthusiast, investor, DAO participant, and WEB 3.0 adopter

1. In Starknet ecosystem since 2021, numerous testnets passed, liquidity provider, NFT minter and holder, active mainnet user.
  2. To be responsible for decision, that will lead to ecosystem growth, to guard and support Starknet
  3. Honesty, transparency, security, responsibility, mindset of decentralization
  4. DAO participant of OP, Magic DAO, GMX, Shell Protocol, Stargate. More than 100 responsible decisions made and voted.
  5. Defi experience user, smart contact deployment, node runner, NFT creator, DAO active member
  6. Facts speak better than me, Iā€™m honest to share my experience,The best way to prove, I deserve to be a delegator is to take a look on my previous experience and decisions
  7. no conflict of interests I have for now. Perhaps, I could have any conflict in case I was Investor in StarkNet and the question was to change the token vesting schedule and shift it into 2 more years.
  8. I believe in the project and I believe in myself and in Ukraine.

Ethereum Mainnet Address:0x889f585eC85C7b8C7c39736219AbC99C8915a141
ENS: yaman.eth

Tl;dr: I Focus On Fair Governance.

I am open source community good project builder.

Intro:

I am Yaman, a builder on StarkNet since May 22. I also founded buchain.org, which is a pioneering university blockchain club in Turkey with over 400 members, 8 advisors, and an ethical committee.

My contribution to StarkNet:

• Only Dust Hacker House Finalist: fairraffle.io (Open-Source / Community Good tool for enabling trustless raffles)
  • First project built in Turkey (early starkers)
  • First Physical StarkNet Event in Turkey
  • Participant in StarkNet Turkey
  • Initiation of the developer ecosystem in Turkey
  • Helping university students and developers onboard StarkNet (In StarkNet Tel Aviv, there will be +30 Turkish developers from top universities)
  • Collaborating with ecosystem projects

Why You Should Delegate Me:

I will concentrate on enabling fair governance, assisting local communities in becoming transparent and accountable. I am also preparing guidelines for local communities to provide balanced policies.

Here is proof:

Local Community Guidelines:

As a Philosophy graduate, I am researching governance.

Tl;dr: I Focus On Fair Governance

What about Tech?

I am not a developer, but I have some understanding of blockchain and mathematical architectures. There are extremely talented builders on StarkNet. I will vote after analyzing their proposals and arguments.

Other Blockchains and DAOs?

I will only focus on StarkNet, not any other DAOs or Chainā€™s governance. I will read, investigate, and research everything related before casting my vote.

Previous Community Growths:

• University Blockchain Club: Buchain
  • University Jazz Orchestra

Potential Conflict of Interests:

I previously developed the pioneering NFT project on StarkNet (Earlystarkers.io) and a Tokenless Blockchain game called hunterpunks.com. I wonā€™t cast any vote if there is a conflict of interest.

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x60365500fc2b09d8ab6AFf7dd444d0dA0Fe8059C
  • StarkNet address: 0x02Ae2D39054322bdE8e9BA317e62D2595bD501f4708Ca76F8C611D96eb4aD272
  • ENS: bigbubble.eth
  • Twitter: @d4rk4444

Hello to all, as a dedicated member of the StarkNet community, I have been involved as both a node operator and a user for nearly a year, beginning with the initial testnet phase. I am thrilled to have the chance to participate in the governance of this initiative and help shape its growth.
My vision for ā€œweb3ā€ is for it to remain an agent of change, rather than succumbing to old pitfalls due to avarice and centralization. I highly value StarkNetā€™s focus on using technology for the betterment of society and prioritizing its mission over monetary gain, as well as encouraging the creation of public assets that serve the greater good in the long run. This mindset is both encouraging and comforting, especially at this point in the adoption of cryptocurrencies.
The principles I hold dear include consistency, sustainability, and a long-term perspective, as I consider StarkNet to be an essential component of not only the Ethereum ecosystem but the larger crypto landscape as well.
I have engaged in governance proposal discussions on Snapshot for a variety of Ethereum and Layer 2 blockchain projects and have even crafted and implemented a few proposals of my own.
My expertise mainly involves DevOps for an array of web3 and blockchain initiatives, in addition to knowledge of data and blockchain analysis. As a regular StarkNet user, my goal is to represent and protect the interests of fellow users like myself by participating in governance.

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xA6E00959aAC08C25eFf204fBB681559402c5A2b0
StarkNet address: 0x00445908787E1a884F6E534FCa2207a1578dF13053917241cc153F84A854C7a9
ENS name: rsysoev.eth
Twitter handle: @Amin2Jimss

Hi all, I am a novice crypto-enthusiast, tested several blockchains - including starknet, I would like to try myself as a delegate! I hope I have at least some chance :grinning:

ā€¢	Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xb06145Bc400005e39509A43ca62F521476aA7D4f
ā€¢	StarkNet address: 
            0x007394532887708a631847774aadb1a6eae30b7219840dadb3141da084c8634e 
            (Vishal.Stark)
ā€¢	ENS name :vishp.eth
ā€¢	Twitter handle : @chuparustammm

Hello everyone!

I am Spoiler, A journalist by proffession but passionate about web3 & Crypto world.
An active StarkNet ecosystem user. Iā€™ve been using StarkNet network from early days and quiet a fan of Braavos wallet as well. For me itā€™s really a pleasure to see such opportunity to get involved in project through governance and contribute even more.( Just for the records even after a hectic schedule of journalist life i am a contributor at one of the top projects of lens protocol i.e phaver )

Interestingly i have been a regular DAO voter in many of the projects which can be confirmed from the ens provided above.

In addition to this I also have some experience in proposal creation & execution in Snapshot as well.

I view myself as a part of daily users of StarkNet and want to be a representative of such users as me participating in governance. I donā€™t have any Conflicts of Interest as a future delegate.

Thank you for your time

hi my name is baris
Ethereum mainnet address: 0x99Bf393EC3E03a65dbD52643F24d68085F9Cdb63
ENS name: barerkmen.eth
Twitter handle: @hit_THEapex

Greetings! My name is Baris, and I am thrilled to be considered as a delegate for the StarkNet community. As an enthusiastic developer on StarkNet, I am deeply invested in the success of the platform, having created Influence, a popular on-chain game. My contributions to the community include the development of a Cairo fixed-point math library 1 and a port of Simplex noise to Cairo over the past year.

Beyond my technical accomplishments, I have established strong relationships with the StarkWare product team, as well as other core and third-party infrastructure teams such as wallets, block explorers, and marketplaces. By providing feedback and insights based on my own experiences and those of the Influence community, I strive to make valuable contributions to these teams.

If selected as a delegate, I will prioritize decentralization, security, and ecosystem growth. My commitment to transparency and accessibility will ensure that I am an active and engaged member of the community, aiding in the evolution of StarkNet into the premier, decentralized zk-rollup on Ethereum.

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x8C3CaD585F57B274c01d1460255940275ae703c1
StarkNet address: 0x00a43dc34ad489920cda81f3fcb628b17ae23f5bfa77489493e782bcd27c031f
Twitter: @Igor89607788
Discord: BOSS 0405#4015
I would like to become a Delegate because it would be a very teaching experience for me and it would give me the opportunity to better report and share Governance proposals and developments in my contents with the StarkNet Community and make people feel participant about the governance process even if they donā€™t take part in it directly. In case it would be considered right by the foundation and the council, I could find ways to make my community play an active part of my voting decision that would always be aimed at making StarkNet a solid and community centric network.

Introduction

Eth adress :0x0D5fc3c5239a5AF4Eb5675cc9877e9f0c4225C19
ENS: nathbabu.eth
Starknet adress: 0x07aD87ba375B7bA3A945BEa3F223D69496e0919dDEeA78A9227FCAAad6D1799c
Discord : Nathbabu#0020
Twitter: NathBabu_

Hello everyone my name is Atanu, I am from india. i joined crypto in 2020. i want to become delegator in starket because i know the potential of starknet and i will help as much as i can to build the project. i am using other blockchains like zksync, arbitrum, layerzero and many more. i want to learn more about this projects thats why i want to become a delegator. thank you if youā€™re giving me chance. regards

.Ethereum address 0x66Ed7441465dACF123909Ae15064A412c2Ad2d08
.starknet mainnet address
0x01D5Ad48175C35d3DA82582033423a0864EB8dc2f89479CEC7ca8b62b6Ac1Cfc. . ENS : Jaan321.eth .Twitter: @jaanmaan6 .overview : Greetings ,i would like to part of growth and success of Starknet ecosystem.

Eth: 0xDE00a6eF8d071c9E56977212875970A447094220
StarkNet: 0x03b354e1ca637cc37dDEF8E8A9ed5e5bf3CDdcc4cc9AAc1e6610f03A36934ae8
Twitter: @craptowinter
Telegram: @datosrihodl
discord: DatoSriHodl#7204

Contribution in Starknet ecosystem.
-active user of Starknet
-use multiple bridges
-tested out Argent wallet (ran into problem on mobile) and Bravoos wallet, on testnet and mainnet with real cash at stake
-trying out defi dapps with big slippage and provided feedbacks and room for improvements in their respective discord channel
-donated gitcoin to projects who buidl under Starknet ecosystem
-minted Starknet.id name service, NFT market places
-lurking around on discord attend to question sometimes if iā€™m able to

Why do I want to be a delegate?
-I want to be an early adopter of a potential ecosystem in the realm of crypto and Starknet comes close to it.
-It has everything I like, zero-knowledge (which I think is big), ethereum, POS etc

How do I plan to fulfill this role
-To enquire there is no foul play in the ecosystem, to delegate to validators who are really genuine and honest.

Please list and explain the core values that will guide your decision-making.
-Game theory
-Fair and transparent - transparent from both ends
-Drive by goodwill

Please provide your past experience in DAO governance.
-No direct experience

Please provide your skills and areas of expertise.
-Iā€™m native Chinese and Iā€™m able to do translation and community building for that particular language, Iā€™m also well versed in Malay language and english
-Iā€™m a software engineer with an emphasis on web, ML, IoT, & blockchain development
-Core language - Python, C++, Solidity

Conflicts of Interest
-I participate in other projects that you may deem as competitors, nevertheless, crypto is about co-exist and the industry will thrive together, its not a zero-sum game.

Requests for Delegators?
Feel free to DM me on Twitter if you have any requests or questions.

[quote=ā€œDevenMat, post:1, topic:4049ā€]

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: [0xcC5Bd3b1a3B25DeED6CD255acB3B2eA9F99eFBef]

• StarkNet address: [0x07bC0C8F82A3ae4aF2E5968BfE3Faa74B61589eCEEA4FF7B8BCEE87716F60ea2]

• Twitter handle: [@Sweedys1]

• I participate on the gouvernance of many protocole, iā€™m in crypto since 2017

• i want participate in the gouvernance of starknet because i thinkā€™s itā€™s the best L2 project

• I participate in DAO governance of AAVE and many other protocole.

• I work in traditional finance.

• I donā€™t have potential conflicts of interest with your participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

Introduction

• Ethereum mainnet address: 0x8216f577694256dC062B3cb7771e097cCB83e580

• ENS name: uniquee.eth

• StarkNet address: 0x029193A84D3483140066B855C2C1E89091A0bF0577F04Ec652dd924095144505

• Twitter: @sunrise_unique

• Discord: Himawari#0373

Overview
I am a student of a technical university (since 2020), studying to be a programmer, after entering the university I became interested in cryptography and later blockchain and cryptocurrency. It all started with the purchase of bitcoin on a centralized exchange, then I got acquainted with Defi.

I am engaged in nodes, testing wallets, various Defi protocols.

My web3 qualifications / skills:
Ambassador: moonbeam, eco, goldfinch, alnair
Nodes: Mass, Elmos, Minima, Aleo, IronFish, Subspace, Kyve, Aptos, Sui and Starknet

I also deal with smart contracts and recently wrote a guide on how to deploy a smart contract on the Starknet network

Q & A

question - Please provide your past experience and contributions to the StarkNet ecosystem.
answer - Im running Starknet NODE, testing your blockchain and bridge (I have more than 30 transactions), deployed a small smart contract, I wrote a guide on the deployment of the contract (link)

question - Why do you want to be a delegate? How do you plan to fulfill this role?
answer - I like your project and the product you are building, I would like to be a part of the DAO and help the project become better!

question - Please provide your past experience in DAO governance.
answer - I am an active participant in many DAOs - such as - Stargate, Optimism, Tahoe(EX Tally ho), and I am also the founder of a small telegram channel about cryptocurrency and blockchain

question - Please provide your skills and areas of expertise.
answer - I can be useful in finding bugs, because I am a developer, I can write articles, guides and also record educational videos (example video )

question - Why should someone delegate to you? Anything token-holders should know about you?
answer - I am interested in the development of the project, I am an active participant and tester, it would be very cool to become a delegate, because I would be able to help starknet become even better

question - Please provide any potential conflicts of interest with your participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.
answer - I donā€™t think I have any of them.

For Delegators: For any questions you can reach me out, I always check my DMā€™s

Introduction

• Address: 0xDF52B6d91590DE14A85561965c5E6Eb91Ef989c6
  • ENS: shakhawat.eth
  • Twitter: @shakhawat_eth

Hello everyone. First of all thank you. I donā€™t want to talk much. Just one sentence. Together we will build it. Thank you all.

MaryKovalyova
Delegate Profile

Introduction

• Address: 0x21E073B97205EbA5A7b3f46Fc90Ca253a09991d6
  • StarkNet address : 0x0211551B931E7DBfc7b625FB99E1Da12707B8457aEBD4BD8B5e882eDfAaf6Fc5
  • Twitter: @MaryKovalyova

Hello everyone, my name is Maria and I want to become a delegate to StarkNet.
Tell us about yourself:
I joined the cryptocurrency world in 2020 and have participated in many projects such as ZkSync, Sui, Scroll, Aptos.
I hope that my abilities, experience and knowledge will be enough to become your delegate.

Shivakrishna - Delegate Profile

Introduction

Greetings everyone! My name is Shivakrishna and I am a Software Engineer with three
years of experience in software development. I am also a Content Creator in the exciting and rapidly growing world of Blockchain technology. Since 2021, I have been actively involved in the blockchain space and have volunteered my time in several blockchain communities such as Vera and Totem. I am particularly enthusiastic about the StarkNet project and its potential to revolutionize the blockchain ecosystem.

As a passionate advocate of blockchain technology and an experienced software engineer, I see the role of a delegate for the StarkNet network as an incredible opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of this innovative platform. I am deeply committed to advancing the blockchain ecosystem and creating a more decentralized and equitable future. Serving as a delegate would enable me to work closely with other members of the community, promote the benefits of the StarkNet network, collaborate on solutions to common challenges, and provide valuable feedback to the development team.

Overall, I believe that I have the skills, experience, and dedication required to excel as a StarkNet delegate. By fulfilling this role, I can make a meaningful contribution to the blockchain ecosystem, promote the growth and adoption of the StarkNet network, and help to shape the future of this exciting and rapidly evolving field.

Core Values

1. Transparency: I believe in being transparent and honest with the community about my actions, decisions, and intentions. I will strive to provide clear and concise communication, and to be open to feedback and criticism.
  2. Accountability: As a delegate, I will be accountable to the community and responsible for my actions. I will work to fulfill my obligations, meet deadlines, and make decisions that are in the best interests of the community.
  3. Collaboration: I believe that collaboration and teamwork are essential for the success of any project. I will work closely with other delegates and members of the community to share ideas, solve problems, and make informed decisions.

While I do not have previous experience in DAO governance, I am excited to learn and contribute my best effort to this role.

Requests for Delegators?

If you have any questions about delegation, please donā€™t hesitate to reach out to me! Additionally, I am excited to express my interest in becoming a delegate for the community. As an active and committed member of the community, I believe I have the skills, experience, and dedication required to fulfill this important role.So please feel free to get in touch - I look forward to hearing from you!

Introduction

• Address: 0x933afc67f1fda1243056176e2dcca6a1fd9969ab
  • ENS: markstep.eth
  • Twitter: @marksteptw

Overview
I want to become a delegate, because Starknet is a project that represents the idea of ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹creating the most secure and scalable blockchain. This is important for me, as I have been fond of cryptocurrency projects for a long time and want to become a part of a truly reliable project.
My equipment and experience is perfect for Starknet.

Introduction
Ethereum Address: 0x061550839271a98720db46EeEAEF7D064B963ffa
Address StarkNet: 0x00963c388e4db97d9693d2db666da0b9cef04b0661d5a57e628a46c7c3705884
Twitter handle: @tanknocry

Overview
Hi!

My main activity is graphic design, so I have experience in creating graphic works. In this I can be useful to the project. Before I joined the crypto space, I worked as a graphic designer, so I already have experience in creating graphic works. I joined the crypto space about two years ago and I really liked it. During this time, I have accumulated a lot of experience in various areas of project work in the crypto industry. Now I am not only a graphic designer, but also an investor and crypto tester. I want to become an ambassador for your project, because I have already participated in similar stories, at the moment I am an ambassador for several projects.

Thanks!

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x5fD243e29e045CA4Ec86F8dD2741cD281333998d
  • StarkNet address: 0x0595761a07409c69BC900c8C3977C9c12b9D4c9d4ea9C5c45D60Bad62C34b59E
  • ENS name: darvin000524.eth
  • Twitter handle (optional): @danyapoznyakov
  • Any relevant links/Websites (optional): Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/danil-poznyakov-859194184/

Iā€™m a Full-stack JavaScript Developer (Node + React 4+ years of experience).
Iā€™m a secure and reliable individual PoS/PoW validator and crypto enthusiast. 24hr management & monitoring! (Grafana + Prometeus + Telegram alerts)

I believe StarkNet is the most promising effort to make Ethereum secure, scalable and a viable computing platform. Governance is an important aspect in such new and powerful technologies, and it is paramount to maintain the right checks and balances for the network to become open and trusting. I would love the opportunity to help facilitate this governance and I believe I have the right values, education and the technical expertise needed to make decisions that would benefit StarkNet and the blockchain community. My actions as a delegate would be to support true decentralization and transparency, encourage a diverse community of builders and users, and aid the use of StarkNetā€™s ecosystem for public good.

Why should someone delegate to me?
You should delegate to me because Iā€™m already familiar with the responsibility of being delegated tokens and voting responsibly on behalf of my delegators. I have more than 2 millions stakes in different chains like Solana, Archway, Kyve, Aura, etc