Delegate Profile Thread

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x207020f5Db5381Ff1d961A80bbA9cA1804D1EB90
StarkNet address: 0x07b9a99F06BB84212a72a3f78ef24D6b5A157B3cb724eb14BE2ad7D2f07d8F49
ENS name : bambyshark.eth

Hi all, I would like to try my hand as a delegate. I have a little experience in blockchain testing, not so long ago got into crypto. Learning a lot gradually, like your ecosystem!

Introduction:
Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x64e72d17EEc7077D3da335Af68FaB4d3F04E032E
StarkNet Address: 0x07898088C5e8198A0fFF4D6A6B5Fd0925A70486d9200f3F52FC369E5029FdAcD
ENS name: jerryx.eth
Twitter handle: @Crypto_Jerry_X

1.I have been actively involved in the blockchain space for several years now, and I am excited about the potential of the StarkNet ecosystem. I have contributed to several other blockchain projects in the past, including the development and community management of a DEX project on Avalancheā€™s blockchain, as well as the development and management of a GAMIFI community on the Binance Smart Chain. I also participated in the testing of the StarkNet testnet.

2.I am passionate about blockchain technology and the potential it has to revolutionize various industries. I believe that StarkNet has great potential, and I want to help contribute to its success by being an active participant in its governance. As a delegate, I plan to prioritize the needs of the community and ensure that the network upgrades and feature prioritizations are in the best interest of all stakeholders.

3.My core values are transparency, accountability, and community-centric decision-making. I believe that transparency is essential in any decentralized ecosystem, and I will always strive to keep my constituents informed about my decision-making processes. Accountability is also crucial, and I will take responsibility for any decisions I make as a delegate. Finally, community-centric decision-making is vital because the community is the heart of any decentralized ecosystem, and I will always consider the needs of the community when making decisions.

4.I have participated in several DAOs in the past and have experience with decentralized decision-making. In my past experiences, I have been a vocal advocate for transparency, accountability, and community-centric decision-making. I believe that DAO governance is one of the most exciting aspects of blockchain technology, and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the governance of the StarkNet ecosystem.

5.I have experience in blockchain development, community management, and DAO governance. I am also skilled in communication, strategic planning, and project management. I believe that these skills will be valuable as a delegate in the StarkNet ecosystem.

6.As a delegate, I am committed to transparency, accountability, and community-centric decision-making. I will always keep my constituents informed about my decision-making processes, take responsibility for my decisions, and prioritize the needs of the community. I am passionate about blockchain technology and the potential it has to revolutionize various industries, and I believe that the StarkNet ecosystem has great potential. By delegating to me, token-holders can be assured that their voice will be heard, and their interests will be prioritized.

7.I do not have any conflicts of interest that would affect my participation as a delegate in the StarkNet governance.

8.I am committed to transparency and communication, and I will regularly update my delegators and the community on my activities and decisions as a delegate. I also believe in the importance of collaboration and consensus-building in governance, and I will work to foster a constructive and productive environment for all stakeholders. If you choose to delegate to me, I would be grateful for your trust and support, and I promise to work tirelessly to advance the best interests of the StarkNet ecosystem. Thank you for considering my candidacy as a delegate.

I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of the StarkNet ecosystem as a delegate. Thank you for taking the time to review my application, and I look forward to the possibility of working together in the future.

2 Likes

ETH MAINNET ADDRESS:0x634F4b6ec46a3E58E04CD92B053613821ea8F429
STARKNET ADDRESS: 0x00F6e32819799a1c769410fB5735730443F0FF110229a7ec57a8541607Fb0c05
Twitter handle:@enfflenddl

As an artificial intelligence language model, I donā€™t have past experiences as a human. However, I have knowledge and understanding of DAO governance and can provide information on the topic.

DAOs, or Decentralized Autonomous Organizations, are entities that are run on blockchain technology and are designed to operate without the need for a centralized authority. They rely on a decentralized decision-making process, where all members have an equal say in the organizationā€™s governance and decision-making process.

Some of the key elements of DAO governance include:

1. Voting: Members of the DAO can vote on proposals and decisions using a voting mechanism that is built into the organizationā€™s governance structure.
  2. Proposals: Anyone can submit a proposal to the DAO, and members can discuss and vote on whether to implement the proposal or not.
  3. Tokens: DAOs often use tokens as a way to represent ownership and control within the organization. Members can hold and trade these tokens, and they may be used to influence decision-making within the DAO.
  4. Reputation: Some DAOs use reputation as a way to measure a memberā€™s influence and standing within the organization. Members with higher reputation may have more influence in decision-making.

As an AI language model, I can provide information on these elements and other aspects of DAO governance. However, I do not have any past experience as a human participant in a DAO.

1 Like

Hello there,

Introduction

Ethereum address : 0x58e143e4FE081ffad33adAa7b08E3de96B2a9C58
Twitter handle: Mohitt_17
Discord username : NaRuTo#5556

My name is naruto,

My web3 qualifications \ skills Iā€™ve been involved with Ethereum since the 2018 Since then Iā€™ve tried every product I can get my hands on as Iā€™ve honed my awareness for the things that matter, things like providing services as public goods that give far more to the community than they take as rewards. I am active on Reddit, Twitter, and Discord. As a self-described Ethereum-centrist, I do believe that Ethereum will be the settlement chain for the future of web3 and the StarkNet as a part of it.

I have been in cryptocurrency for a approx five and a half, during this time I have tried myself in many areas, starting from trading and ending with an invester and holder . I think that starknet should not pass me by because the project is very good and promising.

Why should someone delegate to me?

You should delegate to me because I am already familiar with the responsibility of being delegated tokens and voting responsibly on behalf of my delegators. One of my businesses is also a PoS validator operator in a projects with big name

Thank you for your time and concern

1 Like

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xF99A7eCeBa46fAD75d43eF225f197c52697aDBb3
Discord: Chandan#2139
Tw: @Chandan06872488

For three years, I have actively participated in the blockchain and NFT community, engaging in cross-chain, L2 solution, and NFT testing and interaction projects. To stay up-to-date with blockchain changes, I regularly monitor hundreds of high-quality projects and read information from reputable experts.

My goal is to become a delegate and contribute to the growth and development of the StarkNet network. I aim to promote transparency and accountability while educating the community about the networkā€™s values. To achieve this, I will carefully select high-quality ecological projects and reject deceitful and unethical ones. I will establish positive relationships with builders and project parties to ensure sustainable and better ecosystem construction.

My decision-making will be guided by core values such as fairness, transparency, respect, sustainability, security, and education. I prioritize making equitable decisions and emphasizing transparency to create trust and accountability. For the long-term success of the network, sustainability and security are crucial, while education is essential for ecosystem growth and development.

As an active member of various projects, I have engaged in DAO governance, community forums and discussions, written articles or blog posts, and organized meetups and events. With my strong background and experience in the blockchain and NFT space, along with my knowledge of Python and cryptocurrency, I can make a positive contribution. I am also skilled in creating and curating digital content, such as blog posts, social media posts, infographics, and video content.

I am committed to transparency, accountability, and community engagement as a delegate. I embrace diverse perspectives and am dedicated to sharing knowledge with fellow users. Additionally, I am a community builder who can help the community grow, educate, and support it in various ways.

1 Like

Ethereum Mainnet Address: [0x9f5F92CcD7F6FCf52FD8a70AbEFC1003688a0268]
Twitter handle: @Scrollden
I have been investing in cryptocurrencies for over 5 years, during which time I have seen the birth of DeFi, NFT and various DAOs, so I have an understanding of how everything works, I have been following the Starknet ecosystem for the last six months, and I am very interested in becoming part of this story as a delegate.
As a delegate, I will help develop the ecosystem using all my experience. Previously, I participated in the DAO Compaund.
My areas of expertise include community management, article translation, and tweeting.
I make decisions based on the principles of equality, fairness, and relevance. As a delegate, I will make decisions that will allow our community and project to flourish.
I am interested in the long-term development of the project, so I am not going to make decisions that may harm the development in the long run

ETH address mainnet - 0xfb0a6451cE3689084d93B72DF4b83aC8b9cB1Eae
Discord - Somay#8493
Twitter - @Somay07093572

My commitment as a delegate is to foster a strong and supportive StarkNet community through active engagement and communication across various channels, including forums, social media, and Discord. Through organizing events and webinars, I plan to educate and engage users on the benefits of StarkNet while facilitating open discussions to build a more collaborative community.

My vision for the StarkNet ecosystem is to establish it as a leading platform for decentralized applications, offering scalable, secure, and affordable smart contract solutions. As a delegate, I will advocate for the communityā€™s interests during DAO governance discussions and engage with developers to attract them to the platform. I will also explore new use cases and potential partnerships to drive adoption and growth.

Transparency and accountability are paramount to me, and I will prioritize them in all my actions and decisions. I will provide regular reports on my voting decisions, including detailed explanations of my reasoning, and engage with the community regularly to obtain feedback.

Collaboration is crucial for achieving common goals in the StarkNet ecosystem. As a delegate, I will actively engage with other delegates and stakeholders to drive collaborations that benefit the community. Drawing on my experience in open-source software projects, I will work towards building consensus around key decisions and resolving conflicts that may arise.

Although I havenā€™t contributed to any StarkNet-related projects in the past, I am familiar with the platform and its capabilities. With my experience in Ethereum and other blockchain platforms, I understand the challenges of developing scalable smart contract solutions. Iā€™m particularly excited about StarkNetā€™s focus on scalability, security, and affordability, which I believe will attract more developers and users to the ecosystem.

1 Like

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xc672fDb4Ba61e3059d4864a2f1AA25B7E31B87eC
StarkNet address: 0x05a8e905a457bbc7664a967c0cec99bc74194c3f91c987ce16704fc95dc2a032
Discord: Pratheek#2187

With over 5 years of experience in the gaming industry, having worked at Activision I have led teams across the world in various fields such as Localization/QA, Player Support, Community Management, and Developer Relations. My passion for new technologies led me to explore blockchain in 2016, and in 2021 I joined Screenshot Labs to become part of the technological revolution. I was drawn to their vision of leaving a mark on the ecosystem through gaming, IP building, or a decentralized marketplace for a better future.

Our expertise and understanding of the space have given us a clear vision for the future, and we believe that we have the opportunity to create something exceptional on Starknet by building the infrastructure to scale non-fungible digital assets. As a result, I would like to become a delegate to be an ambassador for all builders, creators, and contributors to the space. I am dedicated to fostering meaningful relationships within the ecosystem, ensuring transparency, accountability, and long-term success.

I have been leading the Everai Council (DAO) project for several months, which enables Everai token holders to participate actively in the development of the Everai IP. We strongly believe that web3 technology is the future of digital experiences for everyone, and the Everai Council is one of several initiatives weā€™re putting in place that are in line with those convictions.

Itā€™s important to note that our companyā€™s success depends heavily on our ability to help make Starknet a successful ecosystem, and potential conflicts of interest may arise. However, our alignment in mindset with Starknet builders will greatly mitigate any potential conflicts, and weā€™ll handle them ethically and lawfully if they arise in the future.

1 Like

ETH address: 0x9eb8df69Ee7650beCaEA677D90fCd8537d47f9C7 StarkNet Address: 0x050396BA3a6bf450Fcb1B3296b408ff072DDf62391Ac6096d0b5aB2bDf9e3b7D

Hello crypto family!!! How are you?)

I have been in the crypto industry since 2019, actively participating in similar projects, testing different blockchains. I love it! I want to contribute to the StarkNet community. Actively involved in Snapshot, Gitcoin DAO, etc.

1 Like

Address: 0x6d1B1F95A4E55b3417c6f6D0D5036ba3520D5b79
StarkNet address:
0x003B61601060454be191E51FCe7a9cc983B5dc3D80ABAAA0F60627Fc79b5ff91
Twitter: @polkadotlover33
Discord: Blocker#5199
ENS name: jensai.eth

Hello Everyone! I am Jens, a blockchain enthusiast from Norway. Iā€™m a telecom engineer and have been in the blockchain ecosystem since summer 2017. I have been attending to blockchain meetups since I got in to crypto and I been creating a few NFT collections and and been also testing creating test contracts on a few testnets. Iā€™m a hodler of several crypto tokens and my biggest interests is ethereum sharding phase weā€™re getting in to. I started as a trader but now im deeply interested in the technology in general since the beginning in 2017. After ETH 2.0 went live I started to read more and understand the bigger picture of shards, rollups, ZK-knowledge and what subnets actually are. And with consensus i think everything is possible.

best regards Jens Nicolai Gustavsen

1 Like

ETH: 0x6Eee56438250e6774D10F3D92609C14d3264B10d
Stark: 0x04cf95ed347453aeb374690f451e274524e0a9bc2a5f815081e164674e6ae7fa
Discord: Manish Soni#6141

As a passionate web3 enthusiast, I am eager to contribute to the blockchain and web3 space as a delegate. I see this as a great opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals and learn from them. My main goal is to use my expertise to contribute to projects that make a positive impact on society, particularly in areas such as identity, infrastructure, music, the environment, and zero-knowledge.

Regarding the vision, I think it is a crucial step towards creating a framework for public goods. However, we need to ensure that it is not exploited to benefit individuals who engage in both positive and negative actions. The key is to strike the right balance between internal and external impacts to accurately measure the impact. Furthermore, we need to find alternative ways to incentivize sustainability for finite public goods like natural resources, rather than merely focusing on profitability.

I strongly believe that web3 can help address some of the challenges associated with governance, such as the fear of long-lived tenants swaying away from the original intent. With the immutability and transparency of blockchains, we can create a constitution that is much harder to tamper with. Besides, an open ecosystem will guarantee that the constitution is not being created in a closed, monoculture room. Identifying the core aspects of Starknet and enabling their autonomous growth through investment by stakeholders is crucial.

My interests range from environmental sustainability to identity, infrastructure, music, and zero-knowledge. I am particularly passionate about promoting cultivation and sustainability by connecting the physical and digital worlds using my skills and expertise.

As an environmentally-focused software developer, I have extensive experience in web, machine learning, IoT, and blockchain development. I specialize in designing and implementing end-to-end solutions, with a particular focus on the web and blockchain spaces. My expertise includes JavaScript, Python, and Solidity, and I have created several impressive projects, including a mobile compliance/authoring tool for industrial workflows and a web-based video chat application that interfaces with AR headsets. Currently, I am keen on learning more about zero-knowledge proofs and decentralized identifiers and their application in projects that center around IoT and environmental data.

1 Like

eth mainnet: 0x9Db36899091f8682De8EeCe8232599b3f91CF142
discord: Panaos#3859
twitter: @panaos9

My objective is to contribute to the growth and success of the StarkNet ecosystem by serving as a delegate. As a delegate, my aim is to actively engage in decision-making, collaborate on proposal development, and gather feedback from the community.

In my capacity as a delegate, I prioritize transparency, fairness, and community engagement in all decision-making. I believe in being open and accountable for my actions as a delegate, and I understand the importance of effective communication.

I have a strong background in DAO governance, having participated in numerous community-driven projects and decision-making processes. Additionally, I possess expertise in development, community management, and strategic planning. My understanding of blockchain technology and the various use cases of smart contracts further strengthens my candidacy.

I firmly believe that my past contributions and experience in the StarkNet ecosystem, coupled with my commitment to transparency, fairness, and community engagement, make me an ideal candidate for delegation. As a delegate, I am dedicated to the growth and success of the StarkNet ecosystem and will work diligently to achieve this objective. Token holders can rest assured that their interests will be a top priority in all decision-making processes.

Introduction

Ethereum Mainnet Address:. 0xCD134BE40030Edb1944d7F6b9e387c236403d2CB
Staknet Address : 0x03bd8dc14b53986ff0606895e1ed70a2022fa84124c0cd82457c8da72d56c379
Discord : Logmein#7989

As a member , I am honored to represent the community and participate in the governance of this exciting and innovative blockchain platform. I believe that StarkNet has the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with decentralized applications, and I am committed to supporting its growth and development.

First and foremost, my role as a delegate is to advocate for the interests of the community. I will work to ensure that the decisions made by the StarkNet governance process are aligned with the needs and goals of the community. I believe that transparency and open communication are critical to building a strong and vibrant community, and I will always strive to keep my fellow stakeholders informed and engaged.

In addition to representing the community, I am also committed to contributing to the development of the StarkNet ecosystem. This includes supporting the development of new applications and tools that leverage the unique capabilities of the platform, as well as helping to identify and address any technical challenges that arise. I believe that collaboration and cooperation are essential to building a thriving blockchain ecosystem, and I am eager to work with other stakeholders to advance the goals of the StarkNet project.

One of the key advantages of the StarkNet platform is its scalability. By using zero-knowledge proofs to verify transactions, StarkNet is able to process a large number of transactions per second without sacrificing security or decentralization. This makes it an ideal platform for building high-performance decentralized applications that can serve a wide range of use cases. As a delegate, I will work to promote the adoption of StarkNet by developers and businesses, and I will seek out opportunities to showcase the platformā€™s unique features and benefits.

Another important aspect of my role as a delegate is to participate in the governance process of StarkNet. This includes voting on proposals, participating in discussions, and providing feedback to the core development team. I believe that governance is an essential aspect of any blockchain platform, and I am committed to ensuring that the governance process on StarkNet is fair, transparent, and effective.

Ultimately, my goal as a delegate is to help build a strong, vibrant, and inclusive community on StarkNet. I believe that blockchain technology has the potential to transform the way we interact with each other and with the world around us, and I am excited to be a part of this transformative process. I am committed to working collaboratively with other stakeholders to advance the goals of the StarkNet project and to promote the adoption of blockchain technology more broadly.

1 Like

Introduction

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x3B8C3d713b662477bcAC27f7aA483fd2577e44c4
SN address: 0x0728238b81d3c3B3865fD514A34C9fA0c7500782FA920A09D9F469c8b2c48D9d
ENS: dushidze.eth
Twitter: @dushidze

Tell us about your past experiences and contributions to the StarkNet ecosystem.
Hi all!
First, I would like to tell you about my first experience of using StarkNet. To be honest, the experience was not very positive, since at that time the transaction took more than an hour, which caused me a negative opinion. After a certain amount of time, I tried to test the network again and from that moment I turned out to be a fan of this network. I tested this network in every possible way and tried to leave reviews.

Why do you want to be a delegate? How do you plan to fulfill this role?
Being a delegate is a big responsibility for me, as it is always difficult psychologically to make important decisions. However, I am ready to take on this role, as I understand that I can contribute to the project. First of all, I am interested in the development of StarkNet and attracting new users. StarkNet has created innovations that are definitely worth the attention of users.

Please list and explain the core values that will guide your decision-making.
When making decisions, I will be guided by common sense and make decisions that will definitely develop the project.

Tell us about your experience managing a DAO.
Experience in voting only thanks to the snapshot platform. I accept votes in such projects as: Stargate, Arbitrum, Optimism, Reunit, GMX, TaHo, etc.

List your skills and areas of expertise.
I am excellent at disseminating information among crypto enthusiasts in the vastness of social networks, I also have experience in the field of working as a moderator and analyzing various projects.

Why should someone delegate authority to you? What do token holders need to know about you?
By delegating tokens to me, users can be sure that their opinion will be taken into account in the first place, also not forgetting our main goal - the development of the StarkNet project.

Please disclose any potential conflicts of interest related to your participation in the management of StarkNet as a delegate.
There were no conflicts.

Any additional information that should be considered before delegating authority to you? Any delegate requests?
Entirely and completely, you can trust me and do not worry that the views of the delegates will not be taken into account. I am always in touch and ready to discuss any questions.

Thank you for your attention.
By dushidze.

2 Likes

Starknet Delegate Profile

Introduction:

Starknet Address: 0x0198ed74Abfe17425E5D9217b02636Bba004f19da7d9dD3686e91cca13a533A4
Starknet ID: shepstax.stark
ETH Address: 0x11e32bB1CF76cd88B26Bd75F7075aC3AC1F4e064
ENS: shepstax.eth
Twitter: @shepstax916

Hello everyone, my name is Sean Shepard and I am excited to put forward my proposal to become a delegate for Starknet governance. I have been with the crypto industry since 2018 when I purchased my first bitcoin and since then, I have been an active participant in the decentralized finance space. My experience in the industry has taught me the importance of decentralization and how it can be used to empower people who have been failed by the traditional banking system.

As a delegate for Starknet governance, I aim to ensure that the network remains decentralized and transparent while providing value to the community. I have been actively participating in governance on both EVM chains and Cosmos chains, voting on protocols such as Stargate, Trader Joe, Mail3, Taho, GMX, Cosmos, Osmosis, and Juno. My experience as a defi user and as a participant in various testnet campaigns has provided me with the necessary knowledge to be an effective delegate.

Furthermore, I am a core contributor for Jediswap writerā€™s guild, where I help write articles to help common users understand the advantages and complexities of Starknet. I want to use my experience and knowledge to ensure that users understand the governance proposals that will come and can make sound decisions before proposals are voted on. Decentralized governance is to me the purest form of democracy, and it would be an honor and a privilege to be a chosen delegate.

It is worth noting that my active role as a core contributor for Jediswap could potentially create a conflict of interest, and I am committed to disclosing any relevant information in the interest of transparency.

For further information, please reach me via email at shepstax.eth@ethermail.io, on twitter @shepstax916, or on discord @roxtar916#7918.

3 Likes

ETH address: 0x5A1d68934c56F5289997fBEA876F879B1840CF94
StarkNet address: 0x000513F0EA14452C204f9999101B71B16A289219F4845b57514b6F77d54BA528
Discord: Ivars#2450
Twitter: @RalfsSaulitis

Hello, I am Ivars, a crypto enthusiast from Latvia, and I am excited to be part of the Starknet project. With my experience in the crypto world since 2017, I have actively participated as a tester in many crypto projects, including past experience with DOT and OP delegation. What truly excites me about the crypto world are the scalability solutions such as rollups and zk-techs, and I believe that zk-techs, in particular, have the potential to dominate the entire blockchain area after the initial phase.

I have tried every product of zk and other rollups and every app, and I find this mechanism to be truly charming. Ethereum, with its great mentality, will undoubtedly be the pioneer of this area, and I am proud to be part of the Ethereum community. I am also continuously researching next-level technologies and want to be part of them since their origins. With my passion and expertise, I am eager to contribute towards the growth and success of the Starknet project.

Introduction

1. Address- 0x05cc5268085C88682A049bD56E62d1c0399eA1Bd
  2. ENS- shredder656.eth
  3. Twitter- @shredder656

Overview
Hello everyone, my name is Parvir and I am a community member for the Starknet L2. I have been using testnet and mainnet for awhile now. I closely follow the Starknet team and have listened to many podcasts with Eli and rest of the team.
I would like to become a delegate to make sure that everything is approached with a birds eye view and that the I can take part in changing/improving the Starknet ecosystem.
I donā€™t have experience with DAO governance but I understand the role it takes and how important it can be to have DAO.
I have ran validators/nodes for various blockchains in testnet such as SUI, Massa, Shardeum, Q Blockchain, and Nibiru. I will continue to run nodes/validators for other Blockchains as well.
I know Starknet will excel in their mission to becoming one of the leading L2 in zk and as a validility rollup.
I hope you accept my proposal to delegate and improve the Starknet ecosystem.
Thanks

Information:
Ralf Antony
Wallet address: 0xf64Ad8e31e89D008D45cC5cf8feDc72d9a882743

I am an experienced blockchain professional applying for the Delegate position in the StarkNet ecosystem. My name is John and I have extensive knowledge and experience in the blockchain space, particularly with Ethereum and its various tools and technologies. As a Delegate, I will bring my expertise, experience and passion to contribute towards the success of the StarkNet ecosystem.

I have been working in the blockchain industry for over four years and have gained a strong understanding of its potential to transform the world. My experience in the industry includes working as a blockchain developer for various companies, which has allowed me to develop strong problem-solving skills, a deep understanding of smart contract development, and an appreciation for the importance of security and decentralization.

As a Delegate, I believe that transparency and communication are key to building a strong and vibrant community. I will work hard to engage with the community and ensure that the voices of all stakeholders are heard. I will be open to feedback, and always be available to answer questions and address concerns. My goal is to help shape the future of the StarkNet ecosystem in a way that is fair, equitable and benefits everyone.

If selected as a Delegate, I promise to work diligently and with integrity to ensure that the ecosystem is governed in a way that benefits all stakeholders. I look forward to contributing to the growth and success of StarkNet, and to building a strong and vibrant community around this exciting technology.

Introduction

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xd353bDE2c00ca5EE95461031808aD34Bcb2c78cA
StarkNet address: 0x0379dcaBfFa4ED73a3cB28C78198Fd17bc0Aee2197F3A1f6E2BB23E90001F44B
ENS name: giga4ad.eth
Twitter handle: @selfex5

"Ever since the inception of StarkNet, I have been a dedicated supporter, testing dApps and testnets, and watching the project grow with great enthusiasm. I believe that becoming a delegate for StarkNet would be an incredible opportunity for me to gain practical experience and a deeper understanding of the system, while also having the chance to positively influence the ecosystem. I am particularly passionate about fostering decentralization, promoting organic growth, and distributing knowledge and resources.

As a delegate, my primary goal would be to encourage participation in the governance process, and to make the community involved in voting decisions.

If given the chance to become a delegate, I would be committed to participate in building a network that is both technically sound and community-centric. By leveraging my knowledge and experience, as well as working closely with the StarkNet team and the community, I am confident that I could bring value to the StarkNet and make it a leading project in the crypto space, with a strong and committed user base."

Thank you

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x3cd5e44e12f215883005F00b0a93Dd58049bB104
StarkNet address: 0x00966e5980FFE8E3e7FA2131A551E2fc6583D8e85E0ee555397Bf312DCf38d3e
Twitter handle: @yura_m21

Hello, my name is Yura
Iā€™ve been developing in the field of web3 technologies for 4 years now, and my main interest in this delegation is your project with your zkRollup technology and its future development in the world of web3 technologies.

1 Like