Delegate Profile Thread

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x05A0e3Daf37bd8C4afF6E8CEb7E75dD903974Bf5

Twitter handle: @HimhimhaHimhimha

Hello everyone,

I’m excited to be part of the StarkNet community. As a long-time node operator and active participant in project activities, I’ve seen firsthand the potential of the network to revolutionize the industry. I’m eager to contribute to its development and help drive its growth.

That’s why I’m applying to become a delegate. By taking on this role, I hope to not only further the project but also expand my own capabilities and knowledge. I believe that being a delegate will allow me to make a meanin

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x9af06CBff5b5150177888fBf11374B6D047F030F
Twitter handle: @kahleah1232

About my experience in the StarkNet ecosystem: Over the past year, I have actively engaged in the StarkNet ecosystem, testing various projects, and participating as a moderator and contributor in several communities, including Carmine Options, Magnety, JediSwap, Nostra Finance, and Brine. I have also contributed as a graphic designer and was one of the top testers in the closed testnet ZK Lend, for which I received recognition and a reward.

The community has been very welcoming and supportive, and I am excited to continue my involvement in the ecosystem. My goal is to explore new opportunities, contribute to the development of the ecosystem, and act as an Ambassador if given the chance. I am also knowledgeable about node setup and operation.

When making any decisions, I prioritize being a part of the ecosystem’s growth, contributing to its success, and making sure that it aligns with the core values of the community.

My skills: deep manual testing, UI/UX audit, technical writing, translation, user support, graphic design, and moderation.

Eto (Vortex Finance) Delegate Profile

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x4AA023cA41346cc2869Ed4db7588fC58055074e9
Starknet Address: 0x049ce1a058d5aac9553a6d1225d95b09561096d71505ef5abb216c2576a79574
Twitter Handle: @Eto_d_HF

Overview
Hello everyone, I am Eto, NFT Collector and Community Manager for Vortex Finance, an asset streaming protocol built on the Starknet protocol. I have about 3 years of general crypto and DeFi knowledge and 1 year in Community Building.

I would love to become a Delegate because I believe in what Starknet is building and I would love to support in its decentralization. I have the technical know-how and experience in DeFi/DAO Ecosystem to make decisions that would benefit Starknet Users.

Being a Delegate, Decisions would be made based on the long-term benefit of Starknet while upholding the untold rules of DeFi.

My core value lies in setting exceptional standards and I am sure this will have effect on my decision-making process as a Delegate.I would be open to all as concerns reasons behind my decisions and will give my best in improving Starknet.

I have quite the experience in DAO governance and voting as I am a member of various NFT-based and DeFi DAOs.

I have a vast knowledge of the Blockchain Industry. I am a Community Manager so I know how to handle interests.

There would be no any conflict of interest whatsoever.

Concerning requests from Delegators, My DM is open to all and I will give consideration to all that is put across to me.

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x596cb04604C2fe7b2c5834d93226c6a6fC11341f
  • StarkNet address: 0x01e75d911934ed8CF7d6Fc67cC7e763fAD2358ef7434343696Bc262e3B1ddd93
  • ENS name: nosealsmoneyback.eth
  • Twitter handle: @Nosealse

Hello everyone in the StarkNet community!

My name is NoSealse, and I am excited to introduce myself as a candidate for a delegate in the StarkNet governance process.

I have been interested in blockchain and cryptocurrency since 2017, and I am a big believer in the power of zk-rollups and the potential of StarkNet. As an early user of StarkEX customers like Sorare, Immutable X, and dYdX, I have seen firsthand the benefits of this technology, especially when it comes to transaction fees and scalability.

I have experience in DAO governance on other blockchain projects like Optimism and L2 related projects, which has given me a practical understanding of how to govern in decentralized systems. Additionally, I am a content creator and blockchain data analyst, and I am currently learning how to create Queries and Dashboards on Dune Analytics. I have a good overview of the Ethereum space, particularly when it comes to L2 solutions such as optimistic and zero-knowledge rollups.

If elected as a delegate, I will use my experience and skills to help guide the StarkNet governance process in a transparent and democratic manner. I am committed to educating the community about the benefits of StarkNet and contributing to the network’s continued growth and success.

I do not have any conflicts of interest.

• Ethereum address : 0x52782CbF7c14Bf24D79Ff4dd6B85335c8f29Ab64
• Starknet address : 0x06ec8FC8830E51c8E212DEE960F3EF2CE0922949a4Dda6aC7a8170015933897d
• Twitter handle : @AlfiEy_sulLiVan

• I was an early starknet fanatic.
I am also an early starknet network tester.
some that I’ve worked on include
• Mint NFT
• testing the running platform on the goerli testnet starknet.

• i want to be delegate because i want to contribute more in early testing and bug finding in future platforms.
• I once joined DAO governance at uniswap as UNI holder and i also member of imtoken DAO as TFT holder.
• For token holders hope you look at all aspects of the community.
I can contribute more if you delegate tokens to me.
building community and directing with honesty for ecosystem development.

Thanks starknet.
We build together.
We create value.
And we are community.starknet.io

Mos DCA - Delegate Profile

Introduction

Address: 0x4E7abd6Bf7B8227Dea9966CdfE9134Eb35FE81c5

Twitter: @mosatarnft

Hey everybody, I’m Mos and I’ve been in crypto since 2016. As an experienced blockchain professional, I have contributed significantly to the cryptoverse, and I am eager to take on the role of a delegate. I believe that I have the skills and expertise necessary to fulfill this role and ensure the continued success of the network.

I have a passion for blockchain governance and believe that transparency, fairness, and inclusivity are essential values that should guide decision-making. My past experience in DAO governance has taught me the importance of these values and has provided me with the skills necessary to navigate complex governance structures.

In terms of my skills and expertise, I have extensive knowledge of blockchain technology and am well-versed in the technical aspects of smart contract development. I have also worked closely with other blockchain projects and have a deep understanding of the industry and its trends.

As a delegate, I am committed to representing the interests of all token-holders and ensuring that the network is secure and sustainable. I believe that my core values and commitment to transparency and inclusivity make me an ideal candidate for this role.

While I have no conflicts of interest that would impact my participation in StarkNet governance, I would encourage all delegators to carefully consider their options before making a decision. I am open to any questions or concerns that token-holders may have and am committed to providing regular updates on my activities as a delegate.

In conclusion, I believe that I am the right person to represent the interests of the StarkNet community and ensure the continued success of the network. I look forward to the opportunity to serve as a delegate and to work together to achieve our shared goals.

3 Likes

Introduction

• Address: 0x6Fbe7A00220A5fAb8584DB7A8Ce4566C605fd7a4
  • ENS name: franalgaba.eth
  • Twitter: @franalgaba_
  • Github: franalgaba

Overview

Hello! I’m Fran Algaba, active contributor in the Starknet community and very excited to be considered as a delegate. I’m one of the co-founders of Giza where we are building an onchain AI protocol for deploying trained models in Starknet. Over the last year I’ve been contributing to the community building open source tooling to ease the developer experience while working with Cairo:

• I built the first package manager for Cairo called Felucca, an initial approach to manage dependencies more structurally.
  • Created a set of hooks on pre-commit for Cairo projects to automatically manage formatting, testing, and vulnerability detection with integration in GitHub repositories.
  • Open-sourced the ONNX framework in Cairo so people can bring the trained AI models into Starknet as smart contracts. An open-source contribution from Giza.
  • Created Shefcraft, a tool to easily manage deployment and upgrades of Cairo smart contracts for most common token standards like ERC20.
  • Created neural-network-cairo, the first Neural Network implemented in Cairo 1.0 with community contributions for Matrix and Tensor implementation in Cairo 1.0.

As a delegate, I will prioritize decentralization, ecosystem growth, and scaling contributions. As a delegate, I will be committed to building an engaged community member to help the growth and evolution of Starknet as well as its decentralization.

Conflicts of Interest

I am the co-founder of Giza, a protocol in Starknet. As an active user of StarkNet I believe this represents a well-aligned interest rather than a conflict, but I list it again to be as transparent as possible.

Requests for Delegators?

Feel free to DM me on Twitter if you have any requests or questions.

Thanks a lot for your attention.
Best,

Fran.

2 Likes

Ethereum main network address: 0xBDF774c5940D8A1bf2868f96773345Dc2B3db867
StarkNet address: 0x02ba9ceeDb4309Cf4A1De61A55e94F09c20dBA9Be04A440bD7f7eBC55c47C736
ENS name: panda38.eth
Hi all!
I recently joined as a StarkNet user and I really like the idea of ​​creating a crypto ecosystem. I am an adherent of defi’s core values, I am goal oriented and I try to immerse myself in the topic in order to acquire knowledge and be useful in the development of a healthy system and management process. Very excited to be part of the team and teach the opportunity to learn more about StarkNet.
As a delegate, I am for a fair and equitable society and will work with other members of society to achieve the success of the ecosystem.

2 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x3aBBb155f20E8845bA8fF03412dcC40Da73B2b4f
Discord: Jarkoo#6083
Twitter handle:@sherilfgog

I am responsible for curating a Daily News Aggregating Recap focused on StarkNet and, to some extent, StarkEx. My objective is to disseminate knowledge and enthusiasm about the latest advancements in this scaling solution by incorporating multimedia content such as YouTube tutorials and Twitter Spaces. Aspiring to become a Delegate, I believe that this experience would be highly educational and would enable me to report and share Governance proposals and developments more effectively with the StarkNet Community. I also aim to increase community engagement in the governance process, even for those who do not directly participate, by involving them in my voting decisions if approved by the Foundation and the council. My focus will always be on making StarkNet a reliable and community-driven network.

While I have not had direct experience with DAO Governance, I am knowledgeable about its concept and role. I have been studying and analyzing blockchain technicalities for a long time and completed a Pathcourse three years ago to become a Solidity Dev from scratch, though I am not highly technical. My areas of expertise are in Content Creation and Educational/Fundamental-Driven Promotional Content. I strive to simplify complex concepts and make them easy to understand.

Delegates should select me as a Delegator because I am an active community member who will work diligently to ensure that they feel like an integral part of the StarkNet Governance process. However, it is worth noting that I create content about the StarkNet Ecosystem and have received support in the form of sponsorships, partnerships, and grants to ensure the sustainability of this content. I am willing to disclose any business agreements I have with the Foundation and council during the length of the delegation.

Finally, I would like to request that we have AMA Spaces to discuss the Governance Process together, and you can also DM me with any questions or requests you may have. Thank you for your attention!

2 Likes

Artem Svetlicniy
Delegate Profile

Introduction:

• Address: 0xCA0fea9cE9C42bDCA838fE133E20B47851857eBB
  • StarkNet address : 0x066950a78830568e5718a8444f7A682C27C2AFa377273E3EfB421AA2cEB2E314
  • Twitter: @TyHibari

About me:
Hey there, my name is Artem and I’m running for delegate position on StarkNet. Here’s a bit about me: I’ve been actively involved in the crypto space since 2018 and have worked on several projects such as ZkSync, Arb, Tally ho. I’m confident that my skills and experience will allow me to serve as an effective delegate for the StarkNet community.

1 Like

Introduction

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xcCdffc2216c2eDA0D1d5DF8F92ae0ce1546d7F34
StarkNet address:0x042716DBAbDfBdcb7fE89676Fe58cc5F8214128e3535F82d40b46727B665C3c3
ENS name: formfunction.eth
Twitter handle: @JJwusimei

With regards to my experience, I have previously served as a DAO member for several organizations within the cryptocurrency space, including managing decision-making proposals and participating in community governance discussions.

As a DAO member, my responsibilities included coordinating with other community members to propose and vote on important decisions related to operations and strategy. This involved a deep understanding of the organization’s core values and objectives, as well as careful consideration of the potential consequences of each decision.

I believe that these skills would translate well to the role of a StarkNet delegate, where I would act as a representative of the community in helping to drive decision-making and propose voting options that align with the community’s goals and priorities.

5 Likes

Introduction

Ethereum mainnet address: 0x48CF07dB09c3A5262aEdD80235aba77476B012a6
ENS: novic.eth
StarkNet address: 0x031872a20dfcc8d3bce07f4d1208188b17e0356734a4ea66db0eae7fcb076b58
Twitter handle: @in080694
Discord handle: ihor.novic#0155

Hello everyone, my name is Ihor and I am excited to share my profile as a potential Delegate for the StarkNet ecosystem.

My passion for blockchain technology and DeFi has led me to seek opportunities to contribute to the community. I have been involved in the blockchain space since 2018 and have worked on several blockchain-based projects. I have also been following StarkNet since its inception and believe in the platform’s vision to provide a scalable and secure platform for building and deploying decentralized applications on Ethereum.

As a Delegate, I plan to fulfill my role by actively participating in governance decisions and ensuring that the ecosystem remains secure and decentralized. I will also strive to maintain open communication with the community to ensure that the needs and concerns of token-holders are heard.

My core values include transparency, accountability, and collaboration. I believe that these values are essential for building a strong and decentralized ecosystem. As a Delegate, I will ensure that my decisions align with these values and that the StarkNet ecosystem remains true to its principles.

I have experience in DAO governance, having served as a member of the governance committee for a DeFi platform. I have also been involved in community building and have helped to organize several blockchain-related events.

Token-holders should delegate to me because I have a deep understanding of blockchain technology and its potential for transforming industries. I am also committed to contributing to the growth and development of the StarkNet ecosystem and will make decisions that align with the best interests of the community.

I have no conflicts of interest that could potentially impact my decision-making as a Delegate. However, I will be transparent and disclose any potential conflicts of interest that may arise during my term.

If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to reach out to me on Twitter or Discord. Thank you for considering me as a potential Delegate for the StarkNet ecosystem.

2 Likes

ETH MainNet: 0x233785e45C21850BeC3525926737350387b4D1B2
Discord (PM me): Annie25#6862

Greetings, I go by the name of milleniumice and I am thrilled to be part of the StarkNet community. With my extensive experience in the blockchain industry, I am enthusiastic about utilizing my knowledge to help shape the future of StarkNet.

As a member of the StarkNet governance team, I hold dear the following core values:

Transparency and fairness: I strive to establish a governance system that is equitable and transparent to all stakeholders. It is my duty to ensure that all voices are heard, and that the community’s interests are given utmost priority.
Innovation and growth: StarkNet is a dynamic and innovative platform with the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with the blockchain. I am committed to fostering the platform’s growth and development, and will work collaboratively with the community to implement new ideas that will drive us towards our objectives.
Collaboration and community: I strongly believe that collaboration and community are crucial elements for success in any venture. As part of the StarkNet governance team, I will work closely with other stakeholders to cultivate a flourishing ecosystem where everyone can contribute to the platform’s success.
I am thrilled to be given the opportunity to contribute to the StarkNet community, and I pledge to work tirelessly towards achieving our shared objectives. Thank you for placing your trust and support in me. I look forward to collaborating with each and every one of you in the months and years ahead.

4 Likes

Frasmorf
Introduction
Ethereum Address: 0x48b92d29a11AD837C1008B02F016d6f1bB99CDcA
Address StarkNet: 0x058088b2fda69eb2050dd9f6baac5dbb0e5606fd50ecb4052ea6f5751fdcaeeb
Twitter handle: @frasmorf1

Hello, my name is Frasmorf, I propose my candidacy for the role of delegate. I will tell you about my experience, I confidently program in Python, I have an idea about interchangeable tokens and decentralized finance. I have been working in the crypto space for about 5 years. My main focus is on network security as well as growth. I have no potential conflicts of interest.

Sraslorl
Introduction
Ethereum Address: 0x96084be543647201F6C4880dE13c2BDa5923dD43
Address StarkNet: 0x00daa2b967d5017afa2a3219b9f747b56ee8234cc2d77009bf13bc97fce0afb1
Twitter handle: @sraslorl1

Hi,

I work in a Linux environment, and I have some experience working with crypto nodes of other projects. I have been following the project for quite a long time, and I want to participate in the management of the ecosystem. I hope you will be satisfied with my work.

I don’t have any conflicts of interest.

Thank you for your attention.

2 Likes

Ankrusat
Introduction
Ethereum Address: 0x94aa6A0e34395ffab096B4658A97676c41E0a377
Address StarkNet: 0x0068ab1bec210061eede88e5226bd1cf9c3a8ca48005db0fffec30705a2a0f67
Twitter handle: @ankrusat7

I offer myself to become a delegate since I have ecosystem experience. I believe in openness, as my work is done mostly with open source. This means open access to key infrastructure components, strengthening links between all ecosystem participants and attracting liquidity.

Thank you for everything. I hope I will become a valuable addition to the network.

2 Likes

Bezobzeb
Introduction
Ethereum Address: 0x35cf6E55687c60CA2695dCc2E2459ceEa8E3d5Ff
Address StarkNet: 0x00a418f5bb94c007779fe117ae4e9f8250acb4520d4e435368801996b6a0a30f
Twitter handle: @bezobzeb8

When I am elected as a delegate, I will work with other members of society to achieve the success of the ecosystem, as well as advocate for a fair society. I joined the ecosystem as a user quite a long time ago, and I like being part of the ecosystem. And I am very happy to be part of a team where there is an opportunity to learn more about the crypto industry of this project in particular.

2 Likes

Cakenpaz
Introduction
Ethereum Address: 0xFD3fCb4C7ac46B025364BA903F1BDE9dB637f682
Address StarkNet: 0x0022b5c286ab8a08c8e65972362ae9b3ffa91c3d3b4ecbfbb701edc1c24af6cc
Twitter handle: @cakenpaz9

I look forward to working with other stakeholders to contribute to the success of the platform and the ecosystem as a whole. I believe that my community building skills, communication and strategic thinking, as well as communication will be valuable assets in this role. I am eager to learn and contribute to the management of the platform.

1 Like

Dokerbull
Introduction
Ethereum Address: 0x72C5d7FbdDf79b8C8fEB9B1F084f998A02C313Eb
Address StarkNet: 0x02d7c7c9d61eaa4909a47c89d57fa096ec2911afdbab2c6d6ed4d6e500050eab
Twitter handle: @dokerbull10

Firstly, I am well versed in blockchain technology, and I know how to create smart contracts, because I have development skills. I also have experience in managing the DAO, as I have often participated in a large number of projects that are managed by the community. I know that my experience and experience in the ecosystem make me an excellent candidate for delegation of authority.

1 Like

INTRODUCTION

Mainnet adress : 0xbc58D12bc5C88a00391927581AE28D0E4D54E9E0
ENS : scoubidix.eth
Twitter handle : @scoubidoo50

OVERVIEW

Hello, I’m Val, or Scoubidix in web3, and I’m french
I’m a physiotherapist in real life, and an enthusiast crypto user since 2020.

I am a volunteer advisor and moderator of the Carbonable platform since the first StarknetCC in Paris. Carbonable is one of the pioneers of the Starknet ecosystem.
I would like to become a delegate in order to contribute to this universe, especially in the decentralization of the ecosystem. I already vote at my own level in several DAOs, on projects I like.

MY VOTING GOALS AS A DELEGATE:

• Support organic development with a long-term vision for the Starknet ecosystem.
  • Defend the interests of users, adapting to the economic and technical realities of the network.
  • Opt for choices that favor decentralization and transparency
  • Abstain from votes dealing with advanced technical issues. I consider that many talented people have a much higher legitimacy than me on these subjects.

CONFLICTS OF INTEREST:

As a Starknet user, I have funds deployed on a few projects in the ecosystem, including Carbonable. I will do my best to ensure that these elements do not disrupt a long-term approach and vision for the development of the network.