Delegate Profile Thread

Ethereum mainnet address: 0xbe13517a2b520b2449068D2ec45280992B04047B
StarkNet address: 0x013df38bEd81B2573dA29a8cD7357e25E8Db8FE463D3dC95B35d86c983f2FEaD
Twitter handle: @xiaoqiao0011
Discord handle: duoking#0350
As an active member of the StarkNet community, I possess a comprehensive understanding of the ecosystem.
My primary objective as a delegate is to ensure that the network operates efficiently and securely.
To achieve this, I will actively participate in the management process, provide feedback on network initiatives,
and make decisions that align with the network’s and its users’ best interests.
I aspire to become a delegate as I understand the importance of this role and possess the necessary technical
skills and personal qualities to fulfill it. In my opinion, being an active contributor to the Starknet ecosystem is
crucial for the success of the platform.

2 Likes

Eth: 0x5899cF08454d0058eB432ac446c31d53A6d6b37c
StarkNet: 0x07B01d4658D0f43178e39c07E731504FbeD1690e3427809521b8C95B153475F6
Twitter: @Saswath21
Telegram: @Saswath21
discord: saswath#0824

In crypto from 2020
My experience on starknet is as follows.Wallets, nft markets, and bridges are being tested.The node is up and running.

Ironfish,Aptos,arbitrum,Aleo were early contributors to other projects.

-What makes me want to be a part of starknet?
I have to be a part of something bigger than the default chains because it’s very good product. And I hope I didn’t make any mistakes.

-Why is mine delegation important?

My word carries weight in the CIS-community, where we all collaborate and support one another.The first core value on the list is truth.

3 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x3C47a8E23372E24a4808124341F801b44fd7FA3E
Twitter handle: @Sanjee90626265

Since the inception of the StarkNet ecosystem, I have actively engaged in the community discussions and contributed in various ways, including testing the network in different environments. I am seeking to become a delegate as I possess a thorough understanding of the challenges that the community faces, and I aim to use my knowledge and expertise to make well-informed decisions that will benefit the entire ecosystem.

My core values reflect my commitment to decentralization, innovation, and trust. I strongly believe that a decentralized ecosystem is the best approach to ensure that all delegators’ voices are heard, and decisions are made in the best interests of the entire community. Moreover, I have acquired experience in DAO governance through my participation in Aave and Uniswap projects.

I possess exceptional community engagement skills, and my expertise in the StarkNet technology is deep-rooted. I encourage token-holders to delegate to me as I am dedicated to the success of the StarkNet ecosystem, and I always take the community’s concerns and feedback into account. Furthermore, I am a skilled communicator, and I will always work towards ensuring that the community’s interests are represented.

At present, I do not have any potential conflicts of interest. I welcome any questions or concerns that delegators may have and am always happy to engage in constructive discussions and work collaboratively with the community.

2 Likes

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x8C29487dDDA35D7280db9EA42B1417e7a1eA9F93
  • StarkNet address: 0x072C37E37d27f2f98873567a0400830E30952B645F1AF6A7cb862A9e341C3d9a
  • Twitter handle : @LiderEliceo

Suggested Profile Topics

• I took part in Starknet Social . And received Badge
  • I want to become a delegate of Starknet because I think that Starknet has room for improvement and I can help in this, thanks to my love for justice
  • The core values ​​that I will be guided by as a delegate are fairness so that everything is transparent and fair, compromise solutions to avoid unfavorable conflicts, objectivity so that my judgments do not affect the outcome in any way, faith in the future of the what are you investing in
  • Voted in snapshot.
  • I studied test networks in the blockchain and I think it will come in handy
  • What you need to know about me is that I am a very reasonable and calm person, easily making contact
    *I have no conflicts of interest, but if they arise during the delegation, I will declare them.
  • You can contact me in email igorzhilin315@gmail.com, twitter @LiderEliceo, and discord LiderEliceo#1949
3 Likes

ETH address: 0x99ecDe0c108C55519e63C62d43B8eAb5D91ac439
Twitter handle: @bwsrdv
Discord: BWSRDV#9031

I am interested in a Starknet delegate position where I can utilize my expertise and skills to contribute to the project’s growth and enhance my professional abilities. My qualifications include:

Skills:
Proficiency in various programming languages such as Solidity, Python, Rust, and JavaScript
In-depth knowledge of blockchain networks, smart contracts, and decentralized applications
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work both independently and in a team

Characteristics:
Passionate about the potential of blockchain technology to revolutionize different industries
Result-oriented and highly motivated with a strong work ethic
Adaptable to changing technologies and environments
Committed to continuous learning and professional development
Detail-oriented and organized with excellent time-management skills

Experience:
Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying smart contracts on Ethereum
Experience building decentralized applications using frameworks such as Truffle, Embark, and DappHub
Participation in blockchain hackathons and contributing to open-source projects

Certifications:
I believe that I would be a valuable addition to your team as a Starknet delegate. Thank you for considering my application.

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x9166d0da770E69B1B47e058bfaA280d9F7559CF6
Twitter handle: @Asgardik666
Discord name: Asgardik#7517

I am eager to express my interest in serving as a representative and contributing to the growth of the StarkNet ecosystem. My professional experience in blockchain technology has equipped me with valuable insights that I believe will aid in the future development of StarkNet.

As a representative, my primary objective will be to prioritize the interests of the community and ensure the sustainable and inclusive development of the ecosystem. My decision-making process will be informed by my expertise and experience to bring benefit to the entire community.

Transparency, honesty, and accountability are fundamental values that I uphold. I believe that these principles are critical to the success of any DAO governance process, and I will always reflect these values in my decision-making process.

In the past, I have contributed to several DAO communities and have been involved in the development of governance frameworks that have resulted in effective decision making. I also have experience in the development, testing, and deployment of various blockchain projects.

My proven track record of involvement in the blockchain community and my genuine desire to help develop and grow the StarkNet ecosystem make me a trustworthy representative for token holders. I assure you that I have no conflicts of interest with any other projects that may conflict with my role as a StarkNet representative.

As a representative, I understand the weight of responsibility entrusted to me by token holders. Before delegating to me, I encourage token holders to seek any additional information or request clarification they may need.

Thank you for considering me as a representative.

ETH address: 0x64bE686e1fEd26d413aDae7b2EC39a0F8B43099e
Twitter handle: @accpgl
Discord: NeoWu#7419

As a dedicated member of the StarkNet community, I possess a thorough understanding of the platform’s operations. My primary goal as a delegate is to ensure that the network functions efficiently and securely, which I believe is essential for the platform’s long-term success.

To accomplish this objective, I plan to actively engage in the management process, offer my opinions on network initiatives, and make decisions that align with the best interests of the network and its users. I am confident in my ability to fulfill the responsibilities of this role, thanks to my technical expertise and personal qualities.

I am committed to contributing to the StarkNet ecosystem and believe that active participation is crucial for its continued growth and success. As such, I am excited about the opportunity to become a delegate and contribute to the platform’s development.

1 Like

Introduction

Ethereum mainnet address: 0x1bBf541D1824D83F077F67Be51F2C9b925e9E229
StarkNet address: 0x0457b7db02ee7f5fc726bb819ca7484b9e943a405efbd2fc2bf2b9e1642cdad6
Twitter handle: @kate_timo
Discord handle: Kate_7#8121

Hello StarkNet community, my name is Kate, and I am excited to share my delegate profile with you.

I have been following the development of StarkNet since its inception, and I am impressed with the platform’s potential to provide scalable and secure infrastructure for decentralized applications on Ethereum. I have actively engaged with the community on social media platforms to share knowledge about the ecosystem.

As a passionate member of the blockchain community, I want to contribute to the growth and development of the StarkNet ecosystem. As a delegate, I will be a representative of the community, actively participate in governance decisions, and ensure that the ecosystem remains secure and decentralized. I plan to promote transparency, community involvement, and active communication to ensure that the needs and concerns of the token-holders are heard. Additionally, I will collaborate with other delegates and community members to provide ideas and contribute to the growth of the ecosystem.

Transparency, accountability, and community involvement are the core values that will guide my decision-making as a delegate. I believe in transparency in all decision-making processes to ensure that the community is informed about the governance decisions made. I will be accountable for my actions, and as a delegate, I will ensure that my decisions are aligned with the best interests of the community. Finally, I believe in active community involvement and will strive to ensure that the community’s voices are heard, and their concerns are addressed.

I am knowledgeable about blockchain technology, DeFi, and governance models. Additionally, I have strong communication skills, and I am comfortable presenting ideas, and leading discussions.

Token-holders should delegate to me because I have a deep understanding of the StarkNet ecosystem, and I am committed to contributing to the growth and development of the ecosystem. Token-holders should know that I will be transparent in my decision-making processes, and I will always act in the best interests of the community.

I have no potential conflicts of interest that could impact my decision-making as a delegate. However, if any conflicts arise during my tenure, I will disclose them and recuse myself from decision-making processes that may conflict with my interests.

If you have any questions, concerns or requests, please feel free to reach out to me on Discord or Twitter. I appreciate your consideration, and I look forward to contributing to the growth and development of the StarkNet ecosystem.

Introduction
Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x0A58363C9caeB721d29b39106cB27bEaA95b1E39
StarkNet address: 0x046678e34eb0f5d6cd750631ca0f1e603747f26d17ddeda16803188b268f06ab
ENS name: vitaxa.eth
Starknet domain: cryptovitaxa.stark
Twitter handle: @BelodedVitaliy
Discord name: Vitaliy#6841

Hi all. My name is Vitaliy, I am 38 years crypto tester and enthusiast. I am in crypto from 2013 and have experience to be part of DAO Governance in some projects where main is Stargate DAO. But I wish to be more active and develop my skills also in you project. I am aware for responsibility for every vote and will study any proposal very thoroughly before voting.

Introduction

Ethereum mainnet address: 0x0FD6ca8bfDB194DC1f6026B30d96D1a54AdBAE1e

StarkNet address: 0x02cf9f0af2350500e6a5f169db7adde7473d4beabdc10f513dd4cc718f72b378

Twitter handle: @Mila_Novic7

Discord handle: mila0920#6634

Hello, I am Mila, and I am excited to share my profile as a potential Delegate for the StarkNet ecosystem.

Past experience and contributions to the StarkNet ecosystem:

I am a blockchain enthusiast with over three years of experience in the industry.

I have been following StarkNet’s development closely since its inception and have contributed to the community by participating in discussions and providing feedback.

Why do I want to be a delegate, and how do I plan to fulfill this role?

I am passionate about blockchain technology and the potential it has for transforming industries.

As a delegate, I plan to fulfill my role by actively participating in governance decisions, ensuring the ecosystem remains secure and decentralized, and maintaining open communication with the community.

Core values that guide my decision-making:

Transparency, accountability, and collaboration are my core values.

I believe that these values are essential for building a strong and decentralized ecosystem that benefits all stakeholders.

Past experience in DAO governance:

I have experience in proposal review, voting, and decision-making processes.

Skills and areas of expertise:

My areas of expertise include blockchain technology, smart contracts, and governance.

I am skilled in project management, communication, and problem-solving.

Why someone should delegate to me, and anything token-holders should know about me:

I have a deep understanding of blockchain technology and its potential for transforming industries.

Token-holders should delegate to me because I am committed to contributing to the growth and development of the StarkNet

Ethereum mainnet address: 0xA02f178aDB9DD85D053C4721cA5958f9e4058556

StarkNet address: 0x00abdcea38956bbdd55d8365c942b05e2fec130148f296b628e2354162d84f53

Twitter handle: @Vadikp777

Discord handle: vadik#6051

Hello StarkNet community, my name is Vadym, and I am excited to share my profile as a potential Delegate for the StarkNet Governance.

Past Experience and Contributions

I am an avid supporter of blockchain technology and have been a part of the community since 2020. I have been actively following the development of StarkNet and have participated in community discussions, testing, and bug reporting.

Why do I want to be a Delegate and how do I plan to fulfill this role?

I want to be a Delegate because I believe in the potential of StarkNet to revolutionize the blockchain industry. As a Delegate, I plan to fulfill my role by actively participating in governance decisions, ensuring that the ecosystem remains secure and decentralized, and maintaining open communication with the community. I will also strive to ensure that the needs and concerns of token-holders are heard, and decisions made align with the best interests of the community.

Core Values

The core values that will guide my decision-making are transparency, accountability, and fairness. I believe in the importance of transparency in governance decisions and will strive to make all decisions clear and accessible to the community. I also believe in being accountable for my actions as a Delegate and will ensure that I am responsible for all my decisions. Lastly, I will aim for fairness in all my decisions, ensuring that they are in the best interests of the community as a whole.

Thank you for considering me as a potential Delegate for the StarkNet ecosystem.

2 Likes

Shaik sajid - Delegate Profile

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x479Ac77f1E239E330AC5d3C7637A7A34b7EE28De
  • StarkNet address: 0x02Ecaba8ED2FbFa660bb725b55be422e80D927611A72a622b7FCF711B0486DD7
  • Twitter handle : @ShaikSa02362634

Hello everyone i am form india i have crypto 6 years experience i am daily trading and investment i have more twitter Followers and i am active in youtube and telegram radit and linkdine i am very intrested this project and i complted all testnet and betatest and active in discord I am tester on various blockchains and different projects. I am sure StarkNet is the most promising effort to make Ethereum secure and scalable computing platfor and i am jioned and giving ideas to jion this p[roject in my community friends and local frineds and helping project and doing hardwork plese select me as a dao voter

1 Like

Introduction

• Address: 0x27B0a13F35C9686c8BcbfeB0bf91074Ce6c2FBEb
  • ENS: ssv.eth
  • Twitter: @JohnxieCrypto

Overview
Hello everyone! I am an individual developer of crypto builder, mainly engaged in community participation, development, document contribution, etc. in ethereum, Polygon, Cosmos and other projects.

My experience covers governance, research, education, investment and development/Web3. In terms of governance, I have governance plans for various protocols with some participation from various communities.

core value

I am deeply committed to upholding the core values of DeFi and will adjust our voting decisions based on:

Transparency: Committed to ensuring transparency in the protocol and transparency in our decision-making process. We are committed to acting independently and without external influence from third parties. We are always happy to answer questions related to our votes on proposals, and soon there will be a running thread publicly showing our opinion on the votes.

Sustainability: We are committed to ensuring the long-term sustainability and health of the DAOs we participate in, aiming to help them manage their native protocols in perpetuity.

Inclusion: Building the best ideas requires diversity, equity, and education, and we will work hard to promote these values.

Personal Encryption Development Plan

I recognize the importance of developing personal growth and expertise in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. As such, we encourage our members to pursue individual projects, research, and ideas within the crypto space, providing a supportive environment for collaboration and innovation. This will help our members develop unique perspectives that contribute to the overall progress and success of our organization and the wider blockchain ecosystem.

Conflicts of Interest

I don’t have any Conflicts of Interest but will state if any come up during the duration of the delegation.

Requests for Delegators?

Feel free to DM me on Twitter or mail if you have any requests or questions.

Thanks a lot for reading this.

2 Likes

SappySue
Introduction
Ethereum Address: 0x6E57c93e07Eb36FfFb1B8a43B634E74FA08d1f91
Address StarkNet: 0x0655020e0bf236ff74d5deae326138fcdc6beae1b18b54b8ee84bd5edee8b1a2
Twitter handle: @SappySueSappy

I love everything about web 3. I have quite a lot of experience as a team member in several DAO. I like to test new products and learn something new.

As a delegate, I appreciated very well the technical implications of my informed decision where it is needed. And I would take into account the long-term consequences of my votes.

Conflicts of interest

I do not have any conflicts of interest and if any arise during the delegation’s term of office, I will definitely inform you about it.

ETH: 0xf77003f2603Ef51c1fc8712Bc9013f3Ba9a4A155
Discord: Idriss#9237

As a content creator within the StarkNet Ecosystem, my main responsibility is to curate a Daily News Aggregating Recap about StarkNet and StarkEx, accompanied by visual and audio content like YouTube tutorials and Twitter Spaces. My aim is to spread awareness and excitement about the latest developments around this scaling solution.

Becoming a Delegate would be an incredibly educational experience for me and would allow me to better report and share Governance proposals and developments in my content with the StarkNet Community. Moreover, it would help people feel more involved in the governance process, even if they don’t participate directly. If approved by the Foundation and the council, I could find ways to involve my community in my voting decisions, always prioritizing making StarkNet a solid and community-centric network.

While I don’t have direct experience with DAO Governance, I understand the concept and role. My skills and areas of expertise are in Content Creation and Educational/Fundamental-Driven Promotional Content. I aim to simplify complex concepts and explain them in easy-to-understand terms. Though not a highly technical figure, I completed a Pathcourse three years ago to become a Solidity Dev from scratch. Additionally, I’ve been studying and analyzing blockchain technicalities for a long time.

I believe that delegates should choose me as a Delegator because they will have an active community member who will do their best to make them feel like an integral part of the StarkNet Governance process.

I’d like to disclose that I create content about the StarkNet Ecosystem, and I have received support in the form of sponsorships, partnerships, and grants to make this content sustainable in the future for both myself and the ecosystem. I am available to disclose my business agreements with the Foundation and the council before and during the length of the delegation.

Finally, I’d like to invite Delegators to join me in AMA Spaces to discuss the Governance Process together. Alternatively, feel free to DM me your requests, and I’ll try my best to answer them as soon as possible. Thank you for your attention!

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x764d3436132FA2Ba17875e856bf584216020815B
Twitter handle: @Sirri666
Discord: Sirri Betty#1184

Greetings StarkNet community! My name is Sirri and I am excited to apply for the role of Delegate in the StarkNet ecosystem. With my experience as a blockchain developer and community builder, I am committed to fostering an inclusive and equitable community around StarkNet. My expertise and passion for decentralized technologies make me an ideal candidate for this role.

I have served as Lead Developer at a blockchain startup for three years, where I led a team of developers in building and deploying decentralized applications on Ethereum and EOS. My responsibilities included conducting code reviews, developing smart contracts, and implementing security measures to ensure the integrity and security of the platform.

My skills and expertise include in-depth knowledge of blockchain technology and its applications, strong technical skills in smart contract development and Solidity programming, expertise in security auditing and testing of smart contracts, experience in community building and engagement, as well as strong communication, interpersonal, project management, and organizational skills.

As a Delegate, I am committed to representing the interests of the StarkNet community in the governance process. I am passionate about promoting transparency and community engagement in the decision-making process, and I will work tirelessly to ensure that all proposals and decisions are made in the best interest of the ecosystem as a whole. My technical expertise, community-building skills, and commitment to the values of decentralization and fairness make me an ideal candidate for this role.

I understand the importance of transparency in the governance process and I am committed to disclosing any conflicts of interest that may arise during my tenure as a Delegate. At this time, I do not have any business agreements or relationships that would create a conflict of interest.

1 Like

Starknet Delegate Profile - grywalski88

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x2f9DB758DFa5aB323Bf1790648ea3830341842bb
  • StarkNet address: 0x07b3f2aeffeb45237c8a9dc9ffb07bffd163e0275bed07dda70e2671d85872fa
  • Twitter handle (optional): @maciekg20 (grywalski88.stark)

Qualifications:

• JediSwap community leader: Helping grow the community: As a community leader, I continue to attend weekly community calls, attend AMA sessions, and generally engage with the community to help grow it on discord, twitter and telegram. This helps attract new users and developers to the StarkNet ecosystem.
  • Alpha and Beta tester: Report bugs and suggest improvements: As an experienced tester, I continue to provide feedback to developers on any bugs I encounter and suggest ways to improve the applications. This could help make the applications more user-friendly and secure.
  • Educational content: I encourage JediSwap contributors to create guides and tutorials on how to use JediSwap or other StarkNet applications. This could help new users get up to speed quickly and could also help increase adoption of these applications.
  • Attending events like StarkNetCC, and the StarkNet Hackathon: I have learned a lot at these events about StarkNet and its ecosystem. I keep sharing the insights with our community on JediSwap or social media to help others understand the latest developments and trends.
  • Network with other attendees: At these events, I had the opportunity to meet and network with other developers, testers, and community leaders in the StarkNet ecosystem. I continue to foster these relationships and collaborate on future projects.

Profile Topics:

My name is Maciej and I would like to become a delegator to have the ability to vote on governance proposals that can impact the direction and development of the network. I do understand that it’s important to take this responsibility seriously and carefully consider each proposal before voting. I wish to provide feedback to the StarkNet community and developers on ways to improve the network’s performance and usability. This can include reporting bugs, suggesting new features, and providing general feedback on the user experience. As a delegator, I can help foster a strong and supportive community around StarkNet such as engaging with other delegators, developers, and users on social media, forums, and other channels.

As a delegator on StarkNet, it’s important to have a set of core values that guide my decision-making process. Transparency will be my core value as a delegator, it’s important to prioritize transparency in my decision-making. Also, prioritizing security in my decision-making process, including ensuring that my infrastructure is secure and following best practices for network security. The success of any blockchain ecosystem depends on the strength of its community. As a delegator, it’s crucial to prioritize the interests of the community and work towards building a strong and supportive community around StarkNet. Finally, sustainability is vital value to prioritize as a delegator. This means supporting proposals that promote long-term sustainability and stability for the network, rather than short-term gains that could harm the network in the long run.

I have participated in DAO voting with Optimism and Stargate by locking tokens, I gained experience in evaluating proposals, analysing their potential impact on the network, and considering the interests of different stakeholders. I have a good understanding the governance mechanisms and decision-making processes of different networks, which can be useful when participating in similar activities In StarkNet ecosystem.

The potential token-holder must be sure that I have good understanding the proposals: It’s important to thoroughly review and understand the proposals before voting on them. It’s also important to be open and transparent about my voting decisions, and to share my reasoning with the community. Finally, DAO governance voting is a community-driven process, and it’s important to engage with other members of the community and consider their perspectives and opinions.

There are no potential conflicts of interest with my participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

1 Like

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x90cDb3b9F3E884a7fA1e824E2aA08E363b66CF44
Discord: Ismail#9440
Tw: @ghribi_ismail

In 2015, I stumbled upon Bitcoin, but due to my young age, I failed to comprehend its trading potential. Nonetheless, the idea of establishing trust in a fully decentralized system fascinated me. The simplicity and elegance of this concept were captivating, and since then, I’ve been closely monitoring the advancements in this technology.

After completing my studies, I secured a job as an iOS developer. However, I realized that I derived more pleasure while developing an ELF binary packer in asm during my studies or even earlier when I attempted to understand the mathematics behind the ECDSA. Consequently, I resigned from my job.

Subsequently, I have never ceased learning about blockchain technology. The joy I experienced when I discovered Bitcoin persisted through my discovery of Ethereum and later, Starknet. Contributing to the decentralization of any of these technologies would be an honor, although numerous more skilled individuals exist within this ecosystem. Nevertheless, I’m committed to carrying the values that endeared me to Bitcoin and Ethereum to this new project and its immense potential.

To me, Bitcoin signifies a proof of concept, Ethereum represents an MVP, and Starknet embodies the upgrade necessary for delivering this technology to the world. Currently, I’m endeavoring to do the same with Rules.

2 Likes

Introduction

Address: 0x5C417EFC68118a955E6dD8488670F352C9f7F3eA
Starknet Adress: 0x077052551b5648d180Fb055B2957BeD57c07b638a7ce7850c6ABfD76A6665c70
Twitter: @mashura_artem

Hello, my name is Artem and I’m seeking to become a delegate for StarkNet.
A little bit about me:
I’ve been an active member of the crypto community since 2017 and have participated in several projects such as Arbitrum, C-01, Zeta.
I strongly believe that my abilities, experience and dedication will enable me to represent the StarkNet community with utmost diligence and responsibility. <3

1 Like

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x0B86Fde98B6De9Ba771334d3831CCEA7ecF74f51
StarkNet address: 0x03e301a8d649892a184d4891757d3a966c491c602ddf287653cd1ffe0bef5b54
Twitter handle: @ionutpo43025564

Hi StarkNet community, My name is John and I am a blockchain tester with experience in multiple projects. I also have experience with Web2 and knowledge of Javascript.
I want to contribute to this extraordinary project. I am also familiar with the various tools and frameworks used for building on StarkNet, such as Cairo and Solidity.
As a delegate, I will prioritize the needs and interests of the community and open communication in all decision-making processes.
There is no any potential conflicts of interest with my participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.
Thank you for considering my application.

1 Like