Delegate Profile Thread

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x3bb3384e2dbd32bb1f090604002a66838471d893
  • ENS name : khophiphi.ens

Overview

I am a strong defi investor since months and truly believe in the Starknet ecosystem.
Be a delegate means a lot to me: first I will be your voice for a decentralized gouvernance with endless opportunities.
I am not a non organisation, a group or a lobby, I represent we the people.

My core values meet freedom, respect, innovation and always a research of wealth independance. That will be my guides for decision-making.

No potential conflicts of interest with my participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

See you on the other side of the blockchain,
:wink:

2 Likes

Ethereum mainnet address: 0x73c7391894BEb4BE3344fDdcFf10607781EE924b

StarkNet address: 0x03b9a71B7A7E77D2dB5aaCaf0A69844983950623772fa50475B3636f7beEE5Ff

Twitter handle: @Krypteush

Discord handle: Matimatimati86#2228

My name is Mateusz, and I am a crypto enthusiast and network tester with two years of experience in the cryptocurrency industry. I have a passion for blockchain technology and its potential to revolutionize the way we do business.

I started my journey in the world of cryptocurrency several years ago when I first heard about Bitcoin. I was fascinated by the idea of a decentralized currency that could be used for transactions without the need for a middleman. This sparked my interest, and I began researching Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to learn more about them.

Eventually, I started investing in cryptocurrency and developing my knowledge and skills in the field. It was during this time that I discovered network testing, an area where I could put my skills to use in ensuring the security and stability of various blockchain networks. My work as a network tester quickly gained recognition in the crypto community, and I was approached by several companies looking for my expertise.

One of my greatest strengths is my work ethic. I am a hard worker who is dedicated to achieving my goals. I am always striving to improve my skills and knowledge, and I am willing to put in the extra effort to ensure that my work is of the highest quality. My commitment to my work has earned me the respect and admiration of my colleagues.

Aside from being a good worker, I am also a nice person who is friendly and helpful to those around me. I believe that a positive attitude is essential to achieving success, and I always strive to maintain a positive outlook. My friendly demeanor has made me well-liked by my colleagues and clients alike, and I am always willing to lend a hand and share my knowledge with others.

My hard work and dedication have paid off in many ways. I have achieved great success in my career, and my expertise is highly valued in the crypto community. I have also formed strong relationships with those I have worked with, and I am proud of the friendships I have made.

In conclusion, I am proud of what I have accomplished in the cryptocurrency industry thus far. I believe that blockchain technology has the potential to transform the world, and I am excited to be a part of this revolution. I am committed to continuing to grow and develop my skills and knowledge, and I am looking forward to seeing where this journey takes me.

1 Like
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x20574C8E055B21f0Fd18B7d9bD49Ebb0c9734722
  • StarkNet address: 0x04E3230ce96c7f15c4Ac9d579690A237a4AF5BD2cFaf50A22A1bbe24E16bCCf3
  • ENS name : novasko.eth
  • Twitter handle : @novasko

Good morning,

My name is Lionel, Iā€™m 31 years old. I discovered the world of cryptos in 2020 during the Covid pandemic and now, its a real passion.
I discovered this fabulous world starting with Ethereum, and now i am an active member of the Atom ecosystem.
I discovered Starknet only a short time ago and i want to be an active member here too.

Being part of the starknet delegation would be an honor for me and of course I would make good use of my decision-making power.

I am in a lot of discord group with friends who want to be part of this adventure, i know the challenges and i am sure that i will never forget to do what is necessary for Starknet and his community, I plan to study all proposals very carefully.

I have tested a lot of application like JediSwap, Myswap, Starknet ID ( i have an ID : novasko.stark :slight_smile: ) and i am sure that Starknet will be a real life changer.

Thank you for reading me and considering my request !

1 Like

Eth Mainnet: 0x89e9bb22f0274143bff319270ff8e9690af5c753

Starknet address: 0x059506479CFb06890fa8e1432962cd07768477b2e1122740A1a022a0162DD006

Twitter: @RajiSolanke

Hi, Iā€™m drymz, a crypto, web3 and Defi enthusiast and onboarder. Started my crypto journey in 2021 and within this period, Iā€™ve been able to test numerous protocols and run validator nodes for a host of projects also. Iā€™ve pointed out bugs where I find it and give honest feedbacks on usability of some protocols also.

Iā€™d love and it will be a honour to be chosen as a delegator for starkware. This is a project that built for the stars and I believe I have what it takes to give apt and useful inputs and advices on a host of issues as it partains to the community.

Here to network and connect new people also. Letā€™s connect and interact. #WAGMI

2 Likes

[My Name] Robert Jowanny
[My wallet Address] 0x99229782759B6FA092d75B3BC7Ba15F16609531b

Objective:
To obtain a position as a Delegating StarkNet in a reputable organization where I can utilize my skills and knowledge to contribute towards the growth and success of the company.

Summary:
I am a highly motivated and skilled professional with a deep understanding of blockchain technology and experience in delegating on the StarkNet platform. My expertise includes delegating, staking, and managing multiple delegations to maximize rewards and optimize performance. I have a strong technical background, exceptional problem-solving skills, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.

Skills:

Proficient in delegating and staking on StarkNet platform
Strong knowledge of blockchain technology and smart contracts
Experienced in managing multiple delegations
Proficient in data analysis and performance optimization
Exceptional problem-solving skills
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Knowledge of programming languages like Solidity, JavaScript, and Python.
Managed multiple delegations on the StarkNet platform, resulting in optimal performance and maximum rewards.
Analyzed data and implemented strategies to optimize delegation performance and maximize rewards for delegators.
Maintained communication with delegators and provided timely updates on the status of their delegations.
Conducted research on emerging trends in blockchain technology and integrated new features into the delegation process.
Developed and maintained relationships with other delegators and stakeholders in the blockchain community.

Personal Interests:
In my free time, I enjoy reading about emerging technologies, participating in hackathons, and contributing to open-source projects related to blockchain technology.

1 Like

CV for a Delegating StarkNet Role

Personal Details:
Name: Antony Jalis
Address wallet: 0xb5e7DD0c9D3E3079CA394e896bFdb780Ec316805

Objective:
I am seeking a challenging role as a Delegating StarkNet in a reputed organization that values innovation, creativity, and growth. My aim is to utilize my knowledge, skills, and expertise to contribute towards the success of the company and to enhance my professional abilities.

Summary:
As an experienced Delegating StarkNet, I possess an in-depth understanding of blockchain technology and a proficiency in delegating and staking on the StarkNet platform. I have a strong technical background, excellent problem-solving skills, and an ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.

Skills:

Proficient in delegating and staking on StarkNet platform
Strong knowledge of blockchain technology and smart contracts
Experience in managing multiple delegations
Proficient in data analysis and performance optimization
Excellent problem-solving skills
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Knowledge of programming languages such as Solidity, JavaScript, and Python.

Experience:

Successfully managed multiple delegations on the StarkNet platform, resulting in optimal performance and maximum rewards for delegators.
Conducted data analysis and implemented strategies to optimize delegation performance and maximize rewards for delegators.
Maintained regular communication with delegators and provided timely updates on the status of their delegations.
Researched emerging trends in blockchain technology and incorporated new features into the delegation process.
Established and maintained relationships with other delegators and stakeholders in the blockchain community.

Interests:
In my free time, I enjoy staying updated with emerging technologies, participating in hackathons, and contributing to open-source projects related to blockchain technology.

1 Like

Wallet: 0x3B7FC293A9306361101bD87E6a90d5C8D1bC24cC
Name: Jonathan Michaels

Objective:
Pursuing a challenging position as a Delegating StarkNet within a dynamic and fast-paced organization, where my extensive experience in blockchain technology and smart contracts can be leveraged to effectively oversee the development, deployment, and maintenance of complex decentralized applications on the StarkNet blockchain platform.

About me

As a highly proficient Delegating StarkNet, I possess a wealth of experience in managing and delegating tasks in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. With a robust background in blockchain technology and smart contracts, I am adept at effectively coordinating and overseeing the development, deployment, and maintenance of complex decentralized applications. My exceptional leadership and communication skills have enabled me to consistently deliver successful projects on time and within budget.

Skills

• Proficient in the programming languages Solidity, JavaScript, and Python
  • Extensive experience with Ethereum, StarkNet, and other blockchain technologies
  • Robust understanding of smart contracts and decentralized applications
  • Exceptional leadership and communication skills
  • Proficient in managing and delegating tasks effectively
  • Proven track record of delivering successful projects within stipulated timeframes
1 Like

Introduction

Overview

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I aim to utilize my social and community-building skills to aid the expansion and decentralization of the Ethereum ecosystem. I am enthusiastic about overseeing the beacon chain and supporting the communities that depend on the web3 services offered by the Ethereum network. StarkNet, in my view, is a crucial scaling solution that strengthens Ethereumā€™s L2 scaling approach, and I am committed to educating and guiding others to select tools that align with our collective beliefs. My objective is to contribute to the growth of a sustainable and healthy ecosystem, where everyone benefits from decentralized applications and technologies.

Experience in DAO governance:

DAO is one of the most important concept in web3 space, I vote everytime I receive notification on project where I hold/delegate tokens

My web3 qualifications / skills:

ā€œHi, my name is Sonny, and Iā€™m excited to talk to you about Web3. Over the past few years, Iā€™ve been exploring the world of blockchain technology and decentralized applications, and I firmly believe that this is the future of the internet. Web3 offers a new paradigm of trust, where we can interact with each other in a secure, transparent, and permissionless manner. Iā€™ve had the opportunity to participate in various Web3 projects, from decentralized finance to NFTs and beyond, and itā€™s been a thrilling and rewarding experience. Iā€™m passionate about contributing to the growth and decentralization of the Web3 ecosystem, and Iā€™d love to connect with like-minded individuals who share this vision. Letā€™s build the future of the internet together!ā€

What voters can expect of me:

I will make sure to acquire a comprehensive understanding of StarkNet and disseminate that knowledge throughout the ecosystem. As long as StarkNet adheres to my values of a robust ecosystem and a positive culture, I will strive to reinforce our relationship. However, if I observe any deviation from these principles by the community or leadership, I will endeavor to assist in steering it back on course. I am committed to being humble and attentive to the requirements of others, and I will exert my utmost efforts to address and cater to their needs.

On chain activity:

• Ethereum mainnet address: 0x788E6F9D17e60E47D6d05424Cb8608613Ff07dE7

• ENS name: bayyc.eth

• StarkNet address: 0x00C6EF461320214464298742f8F55DC35bc761468B4b5DdC1699D90c9c216271

• StarkNet name : whiterose.stark

For Delegators:

For any questions you can reach me out, I always check my DMā€™s :grinning:

1 Like

Helix Application for Delegate

Informations

Address ETH: 0x0eF6B55BdFB7633A5638362D4C441A4478C3B888
Address Starknet: 0x0293A2B6775C9D763a12b543D72DA6f448C47741c774Eb59cE7e3b285410d3Bc
Telegram: @Helix1011

Greetings, I am Helix, a web3 developer with three years of experience in the field. I am part of Kasar Labs, which is a research engineering laboratory that focuses on enhancing Starknet user experience.

Prior to this, I worked for Pangolin dex, a decentralized exchange on Avalanche, where I gained expertise in cross-chain communication and understanding of dexes architecture and tokenomics by indexing data from different chains such as Near, Hedera, Flare, etc.

I applied these skilled with Ondefy, a des aggregator that aims to facilitates crypto for beginners.

Besides, I am also working on Starknode, a plug-n-play home node for Starknet that aims to promote decentralization by encouraging users to own their nodes and become contributors to the network.

As someone who has almost one year of experience in the Starknet ecosystem, I have a deep understanding of its functioning and stakes. I believe that the decentralization of the network and the provision of high-level tools to onboard more users are crucial for the networkā€™s prosperity. My technical expertise combined with my willingness to promote decentralization will undoubtedly facilitate the path towards this goal.

Regarding the future governance of the Foundation, I consider governance to be a vital aspect of any decentralized organization. To create effective governance, there must be efficient communication and cooperation, clear regulations and procedures, inclusivity, and transparency regarding decision-making. Additionally, it is essential to establish ways to resolve conflicts and handle difficulties that may arise. I firmly believe that by promoting a culture of transparency, engagement, inclusivity, and providing the right tools, we can establish a truly decentralized and efficient governance system that can attain its objectives.

Feel free, to reach out, Iā€™m always happy to speak with like minded people.

1 Like

Ethereum Mainnet Address : 0xF7F9Eeb504d59363197D117F988ddF2Aed6334fA
StarkNet address : 0x00802607de57a08a56a0a5070ce2e89a3ab63f9618569f2d54f5ca97204b9230
Twitter : @hosyanwar

Overview
Hello! Iā€™m Hosy (sihong). Iā€™ve been part of the Starknet ecosystem and have been very active on the forums. I am very interested and want to be a big part of the starknet ecosystem, including delegation & voting.

Iā€™ve tried several bridges in the starknet ecosystem (stargate)

I often participate in several testnets in large projects (Aptos, Solana, Azero) in the world of blockchain, especially in the ethereum network (Arbitrum, Mantle, zkSyncā€¦etc)

why do you have to choose me, because I will give my time to help develop the ecosystem on starknet.

My interests:
Engineering, Blockchain, Web3 Enthusiast and Develop

What about skills?
I understand programming languages commonly used in the crypto world network (Go, Rust)

Conflicts of interest
I donā€™t have any conflicts of interest, but will state if one comes up during the allocation of delegates.

Requests for Delegators?
Send me a message for any further information about anything

1 Like

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xF77D26c0d3777bb06D7AFe391f9822632d374277
StarkNet address: 0x04D14A5237E3aF00BF5da58FC160238cb496F5406fA041e579B5A025f8018a63
Twitter handle: @0x_Imperator

Hello, Iā€™m Imperator, and Iā€™ve been an active member of the Starknet community since the beginning. I was one of the first people in the French crypto community to spread the word about Starknet and Iā€™ve been involved in various discord servers to find the best team and community. I currently run a Starknet node on both the testnet and mainnet.

My goal is to become a delegate because I strongly believe in decentralized governance. I want to collaborate with other knowledgeable individuals to make informed decisions on proposals and vote accordingly. Additionally, I value decentralization, free speech, and other core crypto values.

Iā€™m also involved in other DAOs, such as Stargate and Optimism. Overall, Iā€™m a reasonable and open-minded individual who has been involved in the crypto space since 2020 and strives to follow Satoshiā€™s ideas.

2 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x7b46A6f8fA248431aD447afeF2fFB5a1fabc86C2
StarkNet address: 0x02B727e46f75462754E8E203Ff313e0D9a368596D9F9e21cE51DC7Bbdc52b4E9
Twitter handle: @kryptokulfon

My name is Filip and I have been involved in the crypto world for 3 years. I develop my knowledge and skills with great commitment and passion. Everything that I have achieved and learned so far, I owe to hard work, many mistakes made and, above all - determination. I am very good at finding information, researching, analyzing and supporting others people from team. I am a person extremely involved in what I do, at the same time very sociable and helpful.

I kindly ask you to accept me into your group so that we can build the power of the StarkNet project together.

Best regards for all of you fam!

There is no any potential conflicts of interest with my participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

Thank you for considering my application.

1 Like

Introduction

• Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xa2773b5bAB5462A083F970dB69fE59d643ce8119
  • ENS name: h0xvaa.eth
  • Twitter handle: @H0xVa

Hello everyone, I have contributed to the StarkNet ecosystem in various ways. I created a tutorial in French to help beginners run a node and actively accompanied them on Discord. I was also part of the StarkNet France team that translated the whole StarkNet medium, and I participated in several meetups in Paris (besides the fact that we delivered pizzas, we filmed the event to make it accessible to all).

Although I am not a technical profile, I believe that it is essential to have non-technical profiles in a DAO since the objective of StarkNet is to be widely adopted by developers but also by mainstream users. As such, I can represent them and better understand their needs and questions.

Iā€™m a self-taught node runner and thanks to this experience Iā€™ve been able to understand the importance of the community since Iā€™ve always been able to rely on it to help me if I needed it. If you delegate to me, I will always act in the best interests of the community, and you can expect maximum transparency on the decisions made.

Lastly, I would like to mention that I would not vote on anything that serves my own agenda, and I have no potential conflicts of interest with my participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.

Thanks a lot for your attention,
HoVa

1 Like
  • Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x586A1367a396b25e0d1AB2024688fDc55309D7DB
  • StarkNet address: 0x0108a6b2BaD8B280a6320B4E62aab16C626389d96f70D488B01D52972d444ff9
  • Twitter handle @giilvanni

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am eager to learn how my skills in social and community building can contribute to the growth and decentralization of the Ethereum ecosystem. I am passionate about supporting the beacon chain and the communities that depend on Ethereumā€™s web3 services. I believe StarkNet is an important scaling solution that enhances Ethereumā€™s Layer 2 scaling model, and I am excited to educate myself and others about it while helping people select the tools that align with our shared values.

Experience in DAO governance: I have little experience and would love to be involve here in DAO governance

My web3 qualifications / skills: I started exploring Ethereum in 2017 as a miner and have been a part of its journey since the second cycle. Iā€™ve experimented with various products to better understand what truly matters, such as offering services that benefit the community more than they reward the providers. I actively engage on platforms like Twitter and Discord. As someone who is in space, I believe Ethereum will play a major role as the settlement chain for web3ā€™s future, with StarkNet being an integral part of it. I hope to see all these components work together seamlessly, leveraging their strengths for smooth interactions.

What voters can expect of me: I am committed to learning as much as I can about StarkNet and sharing my newfound knowledge with the wider ecosystem.

Potential conflicts of interest: none

For Delegators: im eager to learn

1 Like

wopan introduce
Ethereum Mainnet Address:0x54452A2fa7d29b67B460994e4a561A371cE9e332
Twitter ļ¼š@y_zuolin
I donā€™t have much ability, I just want to make some contributions to the community, because I love Starknet very much, I think if you give me the right to vote, I will take it seriously

2 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address:0xaD36b40D6db8e727c0A07d5cD718D5953F921910
StarkNet address:0x029C2DcAf0C8066AFa3d17Ff6F845628B6A2682fdDbD13AD57C93E91858DBAF9
Twitter username:ar1500ar

1. My past experience and contributions to the StarkNet ecosystem:

As a technical developer with years of experience in the blockchain space, I have developed smart contracts, written Solidity smart contracts, and done daily development related to it. I have been keeping up with the latest technology and innovations and have been particularly interested in StarkNet as a new layer-two protocol aimed at improving blockchain scalability and expandability. I have been actively involved in discussions and contributions to the StarkNet community, including testing different features of StarkNet, coordinating the work between different components, and more. I believe that these experiences and contributions enable me to be capable of being a representative of StarkNet and contribute to its governance in the best possible way.

1. Why do I want to be a representative, and how do I plan to fulfill this role?

I want to become a representative of StarkNet so that I can better participate in the governance of StarkNet, voice opinions on behalf of community members, and focus on the StarkNet economy and social governance as well as StarkNet tools and user experiences. I plan to stay in touch with the community by regularly communicating and understanding the communityā€™s thoughts and opinions, and representing the opinions of the community in decision-making processes and making contributions to promoting the direction of StarkNet governance.

1. Core values that guide my decision-making:

My core values include transparency, respect, and an open decision-making process, while also balancing long-term and short-term interests and building a better StarkNet community to enable it to play a bigger role in the future. I will always adhere to these values as my guiding principles for personal decision-making and interact with others in StarkNet governance to ensure the realization of these values.

1. Past experience in DAO governance:

As a technical developer and community member, I have experience participating in and organizing DAO governance. I am familiar with DAO voting tools and decision-making processes, crowdfunding DAO steps, and regulations. I will provide as much guidance and assistance as possible for representatives and community members in StarkNet governance to ensure the development and progress of StarkNet.

1. Skills and areas of expertise:

As a technical developer, I have experience with writing Solidity smart contracts and implementing a tech stack such as Web3.js, React, etc to build smart contracts and DApp interfaces and enable their functionality on the web3 platform. I also have a deep understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, and decentralized applications.

1. Why someone should delegate to me, and what token holders should know about me:

I believe token holders can trust me as a representative of StarkNet because of my rich experience and contributions in blockchain technology and Solidity smart contracts, active involvement in the StarkNet community, and extensive knowledge of the StarkNet economy and governance structure. I am also trusted for my transparency, meticulousness, and efficiency, and frequently attend to and respond to issues and feedback in the community. I believe these aspects will help token holders better understand me and trust my abilities and professionalism.

1. Any potential conflicts of interest as a representative participating in StarkNet governance:

I will follow StarkNetā€™s governance rules in any situation where there is a conflict of interest, resolve potential conflicts of interest, and avoid unjust or unfavorable results.

1. Any other information to consider before delegating to me? Any requirements from delegators?

I will follow any guidelines to ensure that delegators approve me as a representative of StarkNet and participate in the StarkNet decision-making process according to StarkNetā€™s governance rules. If there are any specific requirements, I will make every effort to meet the needs of the delegators and continue to optimize my ideas and practices for building StarkNet ecosystem.

2 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xc0e41E9E7B7d4684b5d66862776b26277dA241DF
StarkNet address:
0x05a4d285b56f1cc4ff501634ea97b49bf4902f18da2d3e7d2842d18be9ba70a0
ENS name (optional): mrsa19.eth
Twitter handle (optional): @mrs_A19
Overview
Hello everyone! Iā€™m Alex, I am a young man passionate about the blockchain world who has been traveling in this world for more than 3 years. In these 3 years I have been involved in the governance of several projects in the crypto world since their beginning. Having a technical background from my daily job, that of DevOps, I can say that I have easily and with pleasure carried out - over time, multiple interactions with blockchains in their early stages.
Background experience
In the past, we experienced the construction of nodes for projects in the early stages, among which are: Aptos, Sui and Sei. From my real experience I can say that I possessed a good enough technical language to manage these nodes and run them successfully. In my experience in the crypto world, I tend to be very involved in projects that I believe in, to be very engaged in the community, to ask for and give feedback very often, all of this with the aim of developing and increasing the adoption of the ecosystem.
My Vision for the Future of the governance
I firmly believe in total transparency and in the fact that every member deserves to make his voice heard and I believe that only through transparency and unity can a strong community be created.
I think that the technology of this project has a bright future, but together with a strong and dedicated community this future can become an extraordinary one.
Why should someone delegate to you? Anything token-holders should know about you?
Transparency. Seriousness. Safety and trust.
I sincerely hope that token holders would consider choosing me as a delegate because Iā€™m motivated to remaining educated and committed in the StarkNet community.
Conflict of interest
None.
Feel free to dm me if u have any further question:)

2 Likes

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0xfD78c7FfE644c7F29B473797Cd80fc6B17d0B67e
StarkNet address:
0x06c86ae07E4a94768da0d5531a8E53EFD3943e78113ddE15e056b833e6C4D277
ENS name (optional): postman1.eth
Twitter handle (optional): @the_postman19

Overview

Hello everyone! I am postman a Content Creator in the Blockchain Ecosystem. I have more than 3 years of experience building nodes for diferent ecosistems and testing them in early stages.
Iā€™d want to be a Delegate because I believe in the mission and goals of StarkNet and want to be a part of it. I possess the ethical principles and fundamental technical expertise required to make choices that would potentially be useful to StarkNet.
In my day to day life i m an arhitect but being in crypto for more than 5 years i have to learn some tech stuff. Iā€™m proud that i manage to learn and got some good experience in diferent linux distributions and scripting.
I like to be active in the communities of the projects I believe in, and as proof of my experience I can say that Iā€™ve participated in governance proposals on Snapshot for different projects on Ethereum and L2 blockchains.
I consider myself to be a member of StarkNetā€™s regular users, and I aspire to represent them by getting involved in governance.
Core Values
Because Iā€™m a content creator (you can see it on my twitter) even though Iā€™m just at the beginning Iā€™m active and I want to share and expand the adoption of the StarkNet ecosystem. I consider myself to be an active member of the communities in which I am employed and I am devoted to offering all my support in the development of the projects in which I am involved.
I can say that in the years I have spent in the crypto space until now, I have managed to acquire advanced technical knowledge. I can promise you seriousness, dedication, promptness and creativity in the growth and adoption of this ecosystem.
Personal View about StarkNet ecosystem
One of the leading members of the next wave of blockchain technology, in my opinion, is StarkNet. It is the perfect answer for many businesses because to its exceptional scalability and privacy protection capabilities.
I think StarkNet will expand quickly in the years to come and has the potential to overtake other blockchain technologies as a consequence of the continuing development and application of this technology.
Conflict of interest
I don`t have any .
If you have any questions or specific tasks through which I can help the adoption and progress of this ecosystem, please feel free to dm me on my twitter.

2 Likes

AstraGirl
Introduction
Ethereum Address: 0xe1B54EC48d81440e81bEd8A6Ff0b3068FbE9DB6f
Address StarkNet: 0x050cff52c7e88026ad4918eeae4f6ec9d127c99e6523e1bcee8dc1b7fc624601
Twitter handle: @astragirlg6

Hello everyone, I, like you, am a crypto enthusiast and crypto tester who has more than three years of experience in the cryptocurrency industry.

I started developing my skills in the field of cryptocurrencies a long time ago, and my work as a crypto tester quickly gained recognition in the crypto community.

I am a responsible and hardworking employee who is dedicated to achieving my goals. I am ready to make additional efforts to ensure that my work is of the highest quality.

The delegates should choose me as a delegate because I am a highly motivated person with a deep passion for building a community. I have a deep understanding of DAO concepts and principles.

1 Like

Ethereum Mainnet Address: 0x5d45D311B98e5dbaa5C94080A0De3e7BCaD6A563
Twitter handle: @FotsoElvis111
Discord: Fotso Elvis#9519

As a crypto enthusiast, Iā€™ve been deeply involved in the cryptocurrency world since 2018. During this time, Iā€™ve invested in various cryptocurrencies and actively participated in different DAOs.

My past contributions to the StarkNet ecosystem include running a node on the StarkNet Testnet and taking part in Layer 2 and Crew 3 activities. I possess a diverse skill set that includes creating memes, infographics, banners, videos, translating articles, and writing tutorials.

Iā€™ve also served as an ambassador for multiple projects, including Manta Network, Goldfinch, Interlay, Moonbeam Network, and Spacemesh. Additionally, I have been a node runner for various projects such as Moonbeam, Chainflip, Aptos, Subspace, and Nym.

Given my experience in setting up and maintaining nodes, I am confident in my ability to ensure their stability and high throughput, making me a great delegator.

1 Like