Retrodrop proposal (my vision)

I have a similar vision for the future drop. Wrote a post here Airdrop proposal - #23 by Galaanto
The main thing is that future initiatives are not just for whales with millions of dollars that they can throw in to increase TVL.

Maybe IMX stakers have more than 500 or 1000 coins on the Immutable platform

It is a good idea. The main problem is that there are a lot of sybils who donated $2 from hundreds accounts. Gitcoin passport could be the solution of that

8 Likes

I agree with having a Gittoin passport. I’ll edit my post. I will also add a link to your post.
I have read your post. Also, I think it makes sense to add Snapshot voters. I want to write that in the Ethereum and L2 networks.

8 Likes

Can we make this creteria more user-friendly? for example, if the user has 10 transacations, then the airdrop amout is Al; if 5 transactions, the amount is B.

5 Likes

For this creteria, I think we should polish it to exclude the users who made 20 transactions in just one day to hunt the airdrop.

6 Likes

I hope Starknet can have more campaigns in regards to OAT or POAP, so more people can join in, and those OAT or POAP holders can also be included in the airdrop.

6 Likes

You tried, but I think this particular proposal covers it as it should be https://community.starknet.io/t/airdrop-proposal/

4 Likes

I am not quite sure why bridging from mainnet to Starknet be considered as number 1, as we have different options to bridge to Starknet.

5 Likes

Snapshot votes added in gitcoin passport.

5 Likes

i dont think so gitcoin passport i dont like it

3 Likes

I don’t agree with your opinion. As long as it is a real user, the balance requirement has become a game for the giant whale, not friendly to ordinary users

3 Likes

I know a lot of airdrop hunters are interacting with StarkGate on a daily basis suggesting an earlier real user 6.1 would be a good day

3 Likes

There’s no plenty options for the previous gitcoin round for starknet projects

4 Likes

I think gitcoin passport is designed to weed out multi-accounts and bots. Because there is a lot of activity there.

5 Likes

StarkNet is difficult to use and has few real users. It is suggested that the tokens should be distributed to the ecological project team first to help them grow, and then the retroactive airdrop can be carried out later.

4 Likes

I’m not sure why people keep bringing up the eligibility requirements; in my opinion, only the project foundation has the authority to do so, and they make their decision on the information at their disposal. Except that people want to sway the foundation’s decision. I beg everyone to hold off until the Foundation makes a decision regarding eligibility; my sole query to the Foundation is why it is taking them so long to complete their task. I’ll venture a guess that both the community and the technology are prepared. Start the movement now!

7 Likes

I think they shouldnt be a must for an airdrop but points as in for each level a user qualifies should be a multiplier or something. For a Example for a user who brigdes tokens from Eth to Starknet xpoints. Thank you

4 Likes

maybe different levels of transactions is more suitable, for example, 5 times; 10 times; 20 times… …with different level of rewards

3 Likes

After the successful example of the Arbitrum, I will agree with this. The points system is effective in my opinion.

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing your version of the airdrop criteria for Starknet Ecosystem users. I think it’s a good idea to use more criteria and multiplier bonuses to reward active and loyal users. However, I wonder how you would verify the ownership of Starknet ID and NFTs on the Starknet network. Do you have any sources or references for that? I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers!

3 Likes

Hello!
I didn’t quite understand the question. You buy a domain on the https://www.starknet.id/ and set it as a primary domain, similar to the ENS on Ethereum. Those, the domain .stark is tied to your Starknet address. Also, buy NFTs at Mint Square or https://aspect.co/.

6 Likes