- This forum thread is to serve as a homepage for all Delegates to post their Delegate Profile
- Delegates will initially be voting on network upgrades and prioritization of StarkNet features
Delegating StarkNet governance power is a peer-to-peer interaction between token holders and Delegates. To facilitate this permissionless process, the foundation has created this thread and suggested a framework for delegates to post introductory information about themselves for token-holders and community members to review. In the future, we will transfer these profiles to a more formal interface to serve as a homepage for delegation. To understand the role of StarkNet delegates, we encourage all to read the Delegate Expectations; Starknet Governance announcements Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3; The Foundation Post; as well as the Delegate Onboarding announcement before proceeding.
If you are inclined, available, and qualified to be an active participant in Starknet Governance, please signal to token-holders your willingness to receive delegation by completing the delegate profile and posting it in this thread.
- Ethereum Mainnet Address: [0x71c…]
- StarkNet address: [0x71c…] (optional)
- ENS name (optional): [please set as primary ENS]
- Twitter handle (optional): [@Delegate]
- Any relevant links/Websites (optional):
- Introduction video link (optional):
- Please provide your past experience and contributions to the StarkNet ecosystem.
- Why do you want to be a delegate? How do you plan to fulfill this role?
- Please list and explain the core values that will guide your decision-making.
- Please provide your past experience in DAO governance.
- Please provide your skills and areas of expertise.
- Why should someone delegate to you? Anything token-holders should know about you?
- Please provide any potential conflicts of interest with your participation in StarkNet governance as a delegate.
- Any additional information to consider before delegating to you? Any requests of Delegators?
*For Token-Holders seeking delegates: please recognize the importance, involvement, and value delegates provide to token-holders. Healthy governance is a key factor in StarkNet’s success. We encourage Delegators to consider compensating Delegates for the service they are providing. Please respect any specific requests made by delegates in this forum before delegating.
For any questions about delegation please post in the Delegate Onboarding Announcement thread; reach out to me on twitter @DevenMat, email deven.matthews@StarkNetFoundation.org, or through my StarkNet forum account. This thread should strictly contain Delegate Profiles.