[PROPOSAL] [VOTE ON POLL] Using testnet as multiplier too with mainnet interactions

[PROPOSAL] : Reward, in the opinion of community, should be divided into many parts, past and present activity on mainnet as well as testnet too via Several transactions via the starknet network on different days and weeks.

[OBJECTIVE] : Early users, who trust in a project way before a community is built around that project, testnet interactions have been always skipped by the different protocol despite its great contributions towards projects.

[SUMMARY] : Early STARKWARE users should be given more space than later users. Using testnet and dev should be a qualification multiplier rather than a must. To put it simply, the fundamental necessity is the use of STARKex goods. You ought to add some multiplier to StarkEx, testnet, devnet, and staking.

[CONCLUSION] : As a community we are not saying testnet interactions should be a CRITERIA , instead it should be a MULTIPLIER for those who interacted with project beside interacting with mainnet as well.

[IMPLEMENTATION] :

As a result, TESTNET+DEVNET+MAINNET should only be used as a multiplier and never as a qualification standard and both should be included for a better strong and transparent community.

Vote:

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
64 Likes

Thanks god, someone finally made a suggestion on rewarding testnet. It is a great improvement to consider testnet as real user as money is not the only thing that matters.

31 Likes

Testnet interactions have always been missed and not counted by the alternative protocol despite its enormous contributions to projects. Early users who trust in a project before a community is developed around that project.

[DRAFT] [Reward: Airdrop] WHO ARE REAL EARLY USERS?

20 Likes

Including multiplier can resolve most of the problems.

12 Likes

My opinion is, we can use testnet as a multiplier, but we should give testnet a more strict rule to find out the real users and filter out the fake users, for example, a longer peroid to take part in the testnet actively.

6 Likes

Testnet is not a must, but can be a multiplier.

8 Likes

If starknet will provide tokens to more community than filtering those token will eventually come back to protocol creating more interaction and opportunities. Usually protocol doesnt get much interaction after airdrop because of selectively strict drops. bad actors gonna play cleverly anyways and usally protocol are filtering out potential real users because real users only interact when they wanna use protocol.

8 Likes

May attract junk users: Dropping testnet tokens may attract some junk users who are only interested in obtaining free tokens and are not genuinely interested in the project.

What’s your opinion ?

6 Likes

I just want to try something new, and the testnet just gave me the opportunity

10 Likes

You were unable to grasp. Your writing is without merit.

3 Likes

Mainnet data as base, testnet as multiplication. Multiplication without cardinality is 0

5 Likes

Different multipliers can be given according to the user’s activity, duration, quality and other factors on the test network, and the user’s performance and contribution on the main network should also be considered. This rewards true early adopters more fairly and also promotes the development of StarkNet.

6 Likes

Using testnet as multiplier is a plus in my opinion, in this case, there can be more wide condition/criteria feasible as multiplier

2 Likes

While I acknowledge the contributions of testnet users and developers, airdropping to testnet wallets may not be efficient since many individuals utilize burner wallets to interact with the testnet.

Yes, I think testnet users should have corresponding airdrop incentives, so that a large number of users can be retained and the market active at the same time, just like apt

As I expressed my opinion in the following subject:

Testnet users divide into 2 types.

• The first type uses the testnet with exciment and gives lots of feedback, and trys to make things better.
  • The second type does not use the testnet with excitement and place some swaps and bridges as a robot, and does not give feed bak and moves on to another testnet for hunting airdrops.

It is not that hard to differ these 2 types from each other. Check the feedbacks.

If there are feedbacks with time spent on them, multiply the reward with a constant such as 1,2x.

It is reasonable to be a multiplier, as the use of the mainnet is fundamental, and the testnet, serving as a factor with additional rewarding properties, is also reasonable.

Testnet is only for the purpose of testing.

Are you able to gather participant data based on the addresses? How many projects they participated in during testnet and mainnet. Added with the DAO and git Coin etc

I agree. Even though, participating in testnet can be used to identify early users but it should only be used as a multiplier, not the main criteria for the airdrop qualification. The qualification should focus on mainnet, especially on the frequency and consistently of the usage.