Airdrop proposal

My vision for a possible distribution for early adopters

I think the airdrop should be divided into several parts, Ethereum wallets and Starknet wallets, past actions and future actions

Past activities

Ethereum addresses (all items are desirable to complete)

1. Starknet Bridge users

2. Snapshot voters

3. 0.05 ethereum holders in the main network (I understand that even active users may not have such a number at a certain moment, so some average value over the period is needed)

4. At least 50 transactions on the Ethereum main network

5. The first transaction on the Ethereum network was made before the launch of the Starknet mainnet

Possible conditions:

1. Gitcoin donators (Gitcoin passport gives an advantage)

2. Immutable bridge users (Ethereum mainnet)

3. There may be some kind of reward for burned gas in the Ethereum network

Starknet addresses:

1. Early developers of projects for Starknet (I think we need to distribute tokens with locks for early projects)

2. Users with more than 100 $ equivalent on wallets with more than 10-20 transactions.

3. Transactions of various types (Mint NFT, Swap, Adding liquidity, buying and selling NFT)

4. Transactions on the Starknet network in at least 5 different weeks and 3 different months

5. More than 0.01 Ether spent on gas in the Starknet network (perhaps a bonus)

Future Actions on Starknet

Following the example of Optimism is a good option for network growth. I would focus on bonuses for users who are not whales and can operate in amounts from 100 to 10,000 dollars. For example, so that there is no situation when almost all bonuses for providing liquidity are taken by a couple of whales with several million dollars. :whale:

26 Likes