Retrodrop proposal (my vision)

i dont think so gitcoin passport i dont like it

3 Likes

I don’t agree with your opinion. As long as it is a real user, the balance requirement has become a game for the giant whale, not friendly to ordinary users

3 Likes

I know a lot of airdrop hunters are interacting with StarkGate on a daily basis suggesting an earlier real user 6.1 would be a good day

3 Likes

There’s no plenty options for the previous gitcoin round for starknet projects

4 Likes

I think gitcoin passport is designed to weed out multi-accounts and bots. Because there is a lot of activity there.

5 Likes

StarkNet is difficult to use and has few real users. It is suggested that the tokens should be distributed to the ecological project team first to help them grow, and then the retroactive airdrop can be carried out later.

4 Likes

I’m not sure why people keep bringing up the eligibility requirements; in my opinion, only the project foundation has the authority to do so, and they make their decision on the information at their disposal. Except that people want to sway the foundation’s decision. I beg everyone to hold off until the Foundation makes a decision regarding eligibility; my sole query to the Foundation is why it is taking them so long to complete their task. I’ll venture a guess that both the community and the technology are prepared. Start the movement now!

7 Likes

I think they shouldnt be a must for an airdrop but points as in for each level a user qualifies should be a multiplier or something. For a Example for a user who brigdes tokens from Eth to Starknet xpoints. Thank you

4 Likes

maybe different levels of transactions is more suitable, for example, 5 times; 10 times; 20 times… …with different level of rewards

3 Likes

After the successful example of the Arbitrum, I will agree with this. The points system is effective in my opinion.

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing your version of the airdrop criteria for Starknet Ecosystem users. I think it’s a good idea to use more criteria and multiplier bonuses to reward active and loyal users. However, I wonder how you would verify the ownership of Starknet ID and NFTs on the Starknet network. Do you have any sources or references for that? I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers!

3 Likes

Hello!
I didn’t quite understand the question. You buy a domain on the https://www.starknet.id/ and set it as a primary domain, similar to the ENS on Ethereum. Those, the domain .stark is tied to your Starknet address. Also, buy NFTs at Mint Square or https://aspect.co/.

6 Likes

I respect your opinion, but meeting the eligibility requirements is crucial to ensure fairness and transparency within the project. Additionally, raising questions about eligibility is not necessarily an attempt to influence the foundation’s decision, but rather to better understand and support the project. The foundation needs sufficient time to evaluate all eligibility requirements to ensure that their decision is just and reasonable. Throughout this process, we should respect and abide by the foundation’s decision, and trust that they will make the right choice.

8 Likes

and please make a new list of Sybillooor, because theres many new wallet. some of project do sybill filter using old list (HOP), we need some new list!

7 Likes

Looks good to me I only have one question wen snapshot

3 Likes

Only the Starknet team knows this. :smiley:

2 Likes

我认为不同行为的权重要设计的合理,另外,为了鼓励更多人的参与,不应该加大马太效应。

2 Likes

Yes that’s reasonable feedback
i do not agree

1. $50 funded in wallet
  2. 20 trans

Too much focus on unnecessary stuff like airdrop, airdrop criteria. I mean like just look at the network now, 2 TPS, and we talking about airdrops.

It is indeed a fair and positive way to constant different levels according to different interaction quantities.